RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Custom Art] Full Color Spell Icons

mumuboy

Sorceror
Great job!! I wish something like ConnectUO existed but would allow people to set up custom stuff on their client without destroying the installation itself.

sexylady

Sorceror
You can find the files needed to overwrite in your client folder Exp: C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\7.0.11.2 Client\Ultima Online Classic.
Is mine but i have lots of diffrent #.#.#.# clients for testing reasons so yours wouldnt have \7.0.11.2 Client folder.

If your Running a 7.0.0.0 Client or higher 2 files will need to be diffrent from the above:

[Gumps.mul is now Gumpart.mul] & [Gump.idx is now Gumpidx.mul].

I was able to duplacate the issue. Seems your linking Fiddler to an older client. When you open fiddler you will need to link Fiddler to the Client files your changing.
1. Open Fiddler:
2.Click Settings at the top left side of App:
3.Click Path Settings...:
4.Click Set Path Manual:
5.Find the Client your changing:
6.Click Ok:
7.Then close out by clicking the small x box at the top right of the PathSettings Screen:
8.Now your ready to start replace the gump files.

If your Running on a system like mine (x86) or a (x64) You will need to get the right Fiddler (x86) or (x64) for your system.
All 3 Vers. of UOFiddler are Here.

Note: Make sure to copy your *.muls to the right client Dir.
what do u mean by Find the Client your changing plz