RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FS Animal Taming Systems

Becker13188

Wanderer
Here's a new problem for you. I have 1.0 and The Newest version of your script. i also have the same trouble getting BOD"s from the Animal Trainer, but when i get one or add one my shard crashes. Any clue why this would be happening?

If ya could pls email me at [email protected] as I forget to check posts alot

PS Is the Breeding system already Added? And What animals does it Apply to?

RoninGT, I must say that this is one of the best overall systems I have ever used. I followed your instructions to the t and the system works with 0 problems at all. It is well documented and most of all my players love it! Thanks for this package. We anxiously await the pet level/ breeding system!

Thanks
Dan

sirbum69

Wanderer
ok i seem to have gotten a new bug and i didnt notice it at first. If i shrink a EVO dragon i can reclaim it just fine...but when i do it reclaims as immortal.

which for me is ok cause i can just [mortal it. but for other players this wont be too good. as it wont attack anything and wont die even if it did...

not sure what caused this but i need to see if you know what i can do to fix it. thanks

sirbum69 said:
ok i seem to have gotten a new bug and i didnt notice it at first. If i shrink a EVO dragon i can reclaim it just fine...but when i do it reclaims as immortal.

which for me is ok cause i can just [mortal it. but for other players this wont be too good. as it wont attack anything and wont die even if it did...

not sure what caused this but i need to see if you know what i can do to fix it. thanks

I found same problem today and I fixed it by commenting out lines 707, 708, 709, and 710 in ShrinkItem.cs.
these r the lines: else if ( m_PetHasEgg == true )
{
evo.Blessed = true;
}
worked for me and didnt seem to affect anything else. I think its part of the pregnant evo code keeping the evo immortal when unshrunk, but i dont think it was necessary, the 4 prior lines seemed to cover it:
if ( m_PetPregnant == true )
{
evo.Blessed = true;
}

if im wrong someone correct me plz .... and quickly!!!

hehe thats my 2 cents
Dan

sirbum69

Wanderer
ok ill give that a try and see...just hope that doesnt make a problem if one of them have an egg...

that would be bad lol....take away her egg....heheh...maybe ronin will know what to do tho as he fixed it so that i could unshrink them from the start

****EDIT*****

well seems to have worked for me as well...so hope that is all that will have to be done. thanks fortune

no problem at all sirbum69, doesnt harm or remove egg it just stops the pet from being immortal if it does have an egg is all i can see.

glad I could help,
Dan

stormwolff

Knight
When you place a hitching post in your house use it and use up charges, then redeed it and replace it in your house the charges are reset to full.

marclemke

Wanderer
hello,

first very nice system.

but when a tamer will make a petdyetub and have a another petdyetub in his back then he will use this as resource .

then we have furtnire tyetubs spellbooktyetub he uses this too as resource for the petdyetub.

is this a bug?

cu marc

marclemke said:
hello,

first very nice system.

but when a tamer will make a petdyetub and have a another petdyetub in his back then he will use this as resource .

then we have furtnire tyetubs spellbooktyetub he uses this too as resource for the petdyetub.

is this a bug?

cu marc

yes i noticed same thing today while making my first pet dyetubs

marclemke

Wanderer
Hello,

another Thing/Bug when you make a server Restart the bodtimer shows you

1666 hours for the next bod for the Tamingbod

cu marc

hafolee

Sorceror
the BioCreature can't wear the weapons ,armors..even all the things can't wear,

and the BioCreature which i make ,her BodyValue is 401...why it can't wear the things?

Caldwerl

Wanderer
Evo

Mine keeps having an error about not knowing what 'evo' is and 'EVODragon' thing. Please Help. :confused:

Edit- Ok sorry, here it is.

-Error : Scripts\Custom\TamingScript\Shrink System\ShrinkItem.cs: CS0246: (Line 723, Column 7) The type or namespace 'evo' could not be found (Are you missing a using directive or assembly reference?)

There are tons of errors saying that.

Sir Xuse

Wanderer
the error..

Caldwerl said:
Mine keeps having an error about not knowing what 'evo' is and 'EVODragon' thing. Please Help. :confused:
Please post the error yur getting to help some us better to start please...

RoninGT

Sorceror
Ok i am looking into these issues, I planed to release the new verison but i had bugs of my own and i postponed it. As far as the BOD Timer in PlayerMobile.cs I have yet to run across this problem but ill look into. As far as Caldwerl evo problem post your ShrinkItem.cs i think i know what your prob is. Again i am working on getting the new ver out asap Most of the work is the new readmes and etc. Thanks for the kind words soldierfortune. I wont be able to do anything to day being easter and all but ill get to work on these issues asap monday morning.

Happy Easter!

-Ronin-

EDIT: As far as bio creatures wearing armor You have to drop it ON THE BODY of the bio creature not the paper doll, AND a bug thats getting fixed in the new ver is 2 handed weps go lost when equiping shield if 2 handed wep is still equiped Be this is fixed in the new update.

EDIT: As far as Tubs getting used i have seen this myself and its fixed in new update. Also Becker... I think you need to move the "Taming" Folder to /Data/Bulk
Orders/ not sure but sounds like that. If you already have done this let me know

EDIT: Storm seen that bug with hitching posts as well working on that one too...

*whew* Ok guys thanks again for the posts... Ill get you all fixed up asap... or die tring :p

Ronin

RoninGT

Sorceror
My question is to you is... Does your server use Viagos DNA Dragons... If not i have an easy fix... Remove...

Code:
					if ( pet is DNADragonBlack )
					{
        					DNADragonBlack evo = pet as DNADragonBlack;
						evo.KP = m_PetKP;
						evo.Stage = m_PetStage;
						evo.S1 = m_PetS1;
						evo.S2 = m_PetS2;
						evo.S3 = m_PetS3;
						evo.S4 = m_PetS4;
						evo.S5 = m_PetS5;
						evo.S6 = m_PetS6;

pet.BaseSoundID = m_PetSound;
					}

The reason i ask is you only have that one instance of the black dragon and viagos system has many dragons. If not then try this.

Code:
					if ( pet is EvolutionDragon )
					{
        					EvolutionDragon evo = pet as EvolutionDragon;
						evo.KP = m_PetKP;
						evo.Stage = m_PetStage;
						evo.HasEgg = m_PetHasEgg;
						evo.AllowMating = m_PetAllowMating;
						evo.Pregnant = m_PetPregnant;
						evo.S1 = m_PetS1;
						evo.S2 = m_PetS2;
						evo.S3 = m_PetS3;
						evo.S4 = m_PetS4;
						evo.S5 = m_PetS5;
						evo.S6 = m_PetS6;

}

if ( pet is DNADragonBlack )
					{
        					DNADragonBlack BDrag = pet as DNADragonBlack;
						BDrag.KP = m_PetKP;
						BDrag.Stage = m_PetStage;
						BDrag.S1 = m_PetS1;
						BDrag.S2 = m_PetS2;
						BDrag.S3 = m_PetS3;
						BDrag.S4 = m_PetS4;
						BDrag.S5 = m_PetS5;
						BDrag.S6 = m_PetS6;

}

If this dont work let me know. I have never used viagos DNA drags i just worked with him to add support into my system for them.

Ronin

seltor

Sorceror
Tool for crafting new potions??

Am I just missing it or is there no tool for crafting the new potions? I have looked through all the scripts and I just don't see it. Can someone point me in the right direction? I can script one if need but I do not want to end up with two of them.

Thanks