RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Peace

Draegen

Sorceror
My Peace

OK after fighting with every one. I was thinking it is just getting old so I decided to say, I will not name call or joke with any one any further. Because I came to realize no one here can take small jokes.

I do get out of hand with my words and maybe I should think about them before posting. I will end the battle with you all as I am the bigger man that walks away.

birdman2279

Wanderer
Draegen;726559 said:
OK after fighting with every one. I was thinking it is just getting old so I decided to say, I will not name call or joke with any one any further. Because I came to realize no one here can take small jokes.

I do get out of hand with my words and maybe I should think about them before posting. I will end the battle with you all as I am the bigger man that walks away.

Cause it is all our fault lets give him karma to get him out of the neg......:rolleyes:...

seriously dude you cant get that much neg karma then go against the flow, your sad give up and stay in the hole you have dug.

Rosetta

Wanderer
Draegen;726559 said:

Didn't like it when you got called names and made fun for no damned reason did ya?

Should of thought of that before you did it to EVERY PERSON on this forum!

And the only thing this post did for you was add insult to injury, you can in fact make a post that reads like english but thought it was the wise choice not to do so countless times before.

Your not the bigger man if you insult everyone and then walk away. There is no honor in that what so ever. It's not even good enough to call cowardly. It's just fucked up.

turtle

Sorceror
Draegen;726559 said:

Does your mom know you're on her computer irritating people?

Puron1794

Wanderer
If a Dreagen posts in a forum, but no one is around to care, does it still make his red bars grow? :rolleyes:

Lincoln Logs are made of win. That is all.

Fixxxer

Sorceror
Draegen;726559 said:

I really dont know what happened and who said what to who and why, but if you are truely thinking of taking a new turn then dont state it just do it. Stating that you are the better person is keeping yourself where you have been in everyones eyes, so its like the saying goes "actions speak louder then words".

I first off dont understand why people get so pissy in the forums with other people. People are going to have their rants and raves here and there its pretty normal, there isnt any reason to condem someone because you dont share the same views. Personalities are different and thats always going to be a there in any large group of people from around the world.