RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Announces RunUOForge

MalGanis;719181 said:
Is there any info on SVN repository administration (mainy how to get it working)?

if you requested a project with capability, then log in with your SVN software using the username and password from your RunUOForge Account.
Then Import your SVN Workspace folder.

Hmm I'm sorry but I'm experiencing alot of Brain Farts with RunUO Forge.

Is there a way I can learn how to use it? I mean I understand what its about, but I don't know how to use RunUO Forge..Any Suggestions?

Jeff

Lord
TheRockstar2253;720370 said:
Hmm I'm sorry but I'm experiencing alot of Brain Farts with RunUO Forge.

Is there a way I can learn how to use it? I mean I understand what its about, but I don't know how to use RunUO Forge..Any Suggestions?

Its pretty self explanitory...maybe post the exact problem you are having, otherwise check gforge.com i tihnk for info *shrugs* i was able to figure it out pretty fast just by umm, reading..

Hmm....Well Im sorry If I can't Catch things as fast as some people But I did read and I can't quite catch the understanding of the project.

Plus I Still Don't even understand Completely on whats its all about. And once again Yes I did read everything Ryan said.

Sometimes It takes Longer for People to Understand things ya know?

But its ok I think Im gonna pass on RunUO Forge. I don't think I need it anyway.

Jeff

Lord
TheRockstar2253;720385 said:
Plus I Still Don't even understand Completely on whats its all about.

Kinda funny

TheRockstar2253;720370 said:
I mean I understand what its about

Maybe you can explain the exact things you don't get nextime instead of being so vague?

stormwolff

Knight
TheRockstar2253;720622 said:
Nevermind.....:(

All Jeff is saying is that if you have trouble understanding what to do on the forge site, being more specific in describing your issues will get you decent/better help.

Think of it as if somebody posted that they added a script to runuo and all they say is now it doesn't work. We can't help them with nothing to base our help on.

Well I'm not gonna use runuo forge right now. I have too many other things to worry about. I will get runuo forge when I have the time to use it.

I registered a Project. My Ingame Reputation System. I got an E-mail saying my Project was Pending to be allowed by the admins. I went to RunUOForge to check and see if it was active, and It came up saying "Permission Denied"

Does this mean my Project was Denied? Or Still Pending? Just wondering since I'm new to this. Thnx.

SiENcE

Sorceror
hey,

i like you reputation system. i converted it to runuo1 to use it with our shard-project. one question. i use a heavy modified runuo/sunuo system. i stripped the runuo scripts down to the basic scripts. everything i developed further, i put in modules. thats why i'm not able to use your PlayerMobile.cs modifications. Because, all modules are loaded after the basic core scripts.
Are you able to modify your reputation system, that i don't have to modify the playermobile or other core scripts? Or any other solution.

regards
SiENcE

SiENcE;733955 said:
hey,

i like you reputation system. i converted it to runuo1 to use it with our shard-project. one question. i use a heavy modified runuo/sunuo system. i stripped the runuo scripts down to the basic scripts. everything i developed further, i put in modules. thats why i'm not able to use your PlayerMobile.cs modifications. Because, all modules are loaded after the basic core scripts.
Are you able to modify your reputation system, that i don't have to modify the playermobile or other core scripts? Or any other solution.

regards
SiENcE

Send me a PM so we can keep it out of the Announcements. Nothing against you it's just I don't think Ryan will allow it here. So contact me in Private Messaging :).

Johabius

Knight
dr_no;751025 said:
why is runUO forge down and when it will be running again ?
It may have something to do with the recent server move. I'm sure the team will get it up and running again as soon as they can.

Peoharen

Sorceror
It is all a lie.

I broke it. There I said it, they don't have to cover me with their excuses. I broke it. I promise next time I won't use the proccessors to heat up lunch.

SilverDragon47

Sorceror
Fry Fish, Not Chips...

Peoharen;751181 said:
It is all a lie.

I broke it. There I said it, they don't have to cover me with their excuses. I broke it. I promise next time I won't use the proccessors to heat up lunch.

You're not supposed to fry chips, just the fish... :(

Any idea when this will be back up?