RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO plays America's Army...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
RunUO plays America's Army...

If you play America's Army you should hop on our IRC channel:

irc.runuo.com
#aa

Thanks,
Ryan

Chaos

Sorceror
We been fighting it up every night.

Login server: login.uogamers.com

When you get to the main screen of America's Army press ~ and type "open login.uogamers.com" without quotes and you should automatically join.

You do not need to complete training to play on the server

Don't have the game? Download it! It's free! Get it Here

Isn't that program a propaganda tool?

And bah, if they got games like that, I want to play Arabs. Or Koreans. Or Russians. Or Commies from Latin America. Anything but Americans. And to make things a bit even, I want bombtrucks, sarin, scudmissiles and a backpack nuke or two. And and and...

Oh never mind, got a bit carried away.

Rabban

Sorceror
Uh yeah... every website I tried to download it from (from the AA website) all required registration... I should have just blindly downloaded from RunUO in the first place ( to save me time )...

------------ EDIT ---------------

Bah, AA uses PunkBuster as well :-P Is it always on, or only when you log into certain servers?

John16

Wanderer
U can enable it or disable it in the setting i think :).

BTW WE NEED MORE PPL TO JOIN
Rabban said:
Bah, AA uses PunkBuster as well :-P Is it always on, or only when you log into certain servers?

Download finished(i think), got this error when installing.

Code:
The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
Cannot open C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\AmericasArmy260.exe
Re-Downloading...

Just really curious, what is this game all about? I'm bored and would give this a try....:p I'm a girl with mood swings, do we fight on there? If so, I'm in! Lol :D

Edit: Ohhh just found it on the web....Sounds like fun....Downloading now 32% complete!

Fixxxer

Sorceror
Ankhesentapemkah said:
Isn't that program a propaganda tool?

And bah, if they got games like that, I want to play Arabs. Or Koreans. Or Russians. Or Commies from Latin America. Anything but Americans. And to make things a bit even, I want bombtrucks, sarin, scudmissiles and a backpack nuke or two. And and and...

Oh never mind, got a bit carried away.

Last time I checked its a game that you PLAY, if you want to have a policial talk I'm sure there are some people in another forum that would love to hear your comments about how you wish you were an Iraqi. It would be nice if in the game you could strap a bomb to your chest and show everyone what your really made of.

oh did I get carried away hehe

rexxz

Page
I used to have AA, stopped playing it though.. I never really got into it, plus I hated doing the training just to be able to use everything >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.