RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO plays America's Army...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AA = Pwnage + Realistic Pwnage

--Edit--

Classic

Sorceror
Me, myself have played it for over 2 years, completed every training except SharpShooting(Sniper). WITHOUT Cheat, Father in the army, hes girlfriend a medic. So I dint have to cheat :)

Anyways, give me the patch version and ill play with you! (Havent played for 8 months)

TMSTKSBK said:
@Storm
Skin: Media Center.
Connection: DSL/Cable (guess DSL).

Stop stalking my computer lol. Yeah its
Code:
Microsoft WindowsXP
Media Center Edition
Version 2002
Service Pack 2

DellXPS 600
Intel Pentium D CPU 3.00GHz
2.99 GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM
-Storm

Storm33229 said:
Stop stalking my computer lol. Yeah its
Code:
Microsoft WindowsXP
Media Center Edition
Version 2002
Service Pack 2

DellXPS 600
Intel Pentium D CPU 3.00GHz
2.99 GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM
-Storm
Can I stalk your computer?

Icon

Wanderer
I figured I would add my 2cents in

Cant let all you Internet Explores get away with posting time for a little Fire Fox post :p

Hk

PS

Love this game brings back memories when i was in Basic Training.

Icon said:
Cant let all you Internet Explores get away with posting time for a little Fire Fox post :p

Hk

PS

Love this game brings back memories when i was in Basic Training.
Actually I use FF for browsing, but firefox shows is it in hours...and only goes up to 255. I wanted the full effect of seeing it in words so I launched IE. had to find the actual executable since I deleted all shortcuts to it.

Silence115

Wanderer
New to AA!

Not saying I don't want to play with the RunUO guys, but since Im new to AA (heard its awesome), is it free and is there like a serverlist you can go to and check out all the servers?

Hope to see you guys! Downloading is I type this

And whats PunkBuster?

Thanks!

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July, USA!

Rabban

Sorceror
Heh, there's only a handfull of non-punkbuster servers in the servelist, but I guess it doesn't matter as long as we all play on RunUO's :)

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
How do you take a picture of just the active window, i forgot :(

And btw, I could download it from runuo, so i tried file planet and was downloading at 10000 kb/s on dsl @_@

S

stopthedrop

Well I posted that screenie like 3 mins after ryan said a game was starting in irc. So ;x.

Kaltuzad

Wanderer
I used to play AAO had my own clan (which got no.1 in a Dutch Tournament so yea I guess I can say they were pretty near no.1 of Holland) but they got succesfull after I stopped playing (I passed it over to a friend of mine). They were called $ystemlords. And well all I can say is that it's a pain in the ass to set up a free server for it and have people connect to it. A friend of mine still plays he's around honour 86 or something now around 80-ish at least and he's damn good at it....oh well i've played that game for over 2 years and it totally started to bore me to death so I stopped and probably never will play again (well at least untill a LOT of transport has been introduced). I remember the day when there was only Mout McKenna and Bridge (oh the good old days). But as a vet in this I can tell you there's a lot of fun in this game and totally worth the downloading....

Status
Not open for further replies.