RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Update

Jeff

Lord
Consider this an official announcement. RunUO 2.0 will be released with extra awesomeness. This extra awesomness is sure to add more awesome to your already awesome server. Without this extra awesomeness you will be left behind in the crowd of non-awesome people.

....</boredom>

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
Jeff;723941 said:
Consider this an official announcement. RunUO 2.0 will be released with extra awesomeness. This extra awesomness is sure to add more awesome to your already awesome server. Without this extra awesomeness you will be left behind in the crowd of non-awesome people.

....</boredom>

You can never have enough awesomeness :D

Tru

Knight
Jeff;723941 said:

....</boredom>

I seriously don't know how you guys can get any more Awesome.....

</asskissing>

Macil

Sorceror
Jeff;723941 said:

....</boredom>

Pffft. My shard is beyond awesome. It is awesomelope. Like a cantaloupe only way, way more awesome.

Actually, that last statement is false. Cantaloupes are spew.

:)

joeylockie

Sorceror
Jeff;723941 said:

YAY extra awesomness!!!

I am just waiting on the next release. The SVN is outdated like 10 seconds after you update it and is also a bit shaky hence why it says not to use it for a live shard. The way I see it the SVN to most is just a nice way to check the current progress.

Once the next release is out I will be getting a bit more serious about things and start doing some scripting again.