RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Update

daat99

Staff member
aaaaa won't be with us for a while.

Let's not turn any posts like his into a flame war in the future and simply report them, ok?

Macil;718215 said:
Can't we all just get along?

Make love, not war! =)

I vote Aye ;)

daat99

Staff member
This guy is intended to create accounts simply to post the same post over again and watching how people get mad about it.
I would like to request that nobody will reply to his posts but simply report them.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Macil

Sorceror
Jeff;721497 said:
When its ready.

I think if I had the choice between choosing something that is released on time, with bugs, and a million patches to later fix that as opposed to something that is released late but bug free and hassle free, I think I'd choose bug free and late. :)

But I'm sure we all understand everyone's eagerness to get ahold of RunUO's new toy. Maybe the're aiming for a Christmas release? It may not fit under the tree nicely, but it'll still be nice to have something extra to unwrap by then. :D

Murzin

Knight
OH but can ryan and co add a get+set operators for TotalWeight in container.cs ... it would make some mods much much easier imo if they would do that... it takes so much code to fake one.

joeylockie

Sorceror
svn

I have a server with RunUO 2.0 RC1 I was going to upgrade it to the latest svn version. However I just saw this post. Should I wait for this to come out or upgrade to the latest svn?

Alot of us have the same question Joey. And there really isnt an answer because the end choice is yours. If your shard is currently stable and your not crashing everytime you turn around like my shard is currently, then I would stay with what you got until the new comes out. My shard is really unstable right now and I am wanting this out so bad I can almost taste it but anyways I am in the same boat as far as trying to make that decision. We just have to be patient and Ryan and them will get it to us when they have it ready. Its just really hard for alot of us because we know how good its gonna be LOL. Anyways...that is my thoughts and opinions on what you should do. But the end decision is yours.

Khaybel

Sorceror
Thanks for all the hard work guys, even if I don't play uo much anymore... nice to see this place up and running every month :D Wish I had as much luck lol..

keep up the good job!