RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] UltimaLive Lumber Harvesting 0.43

No permission to download

Praxiiz

Sorceror
Praxiiz submitted a new resource:

UltimaLive Lumber Harvesting (version 0.30) - Destructible Lumber Harvesting

Introduction
UltimaLive Lumber Harvesting is a graphics based harvest system. It allows players to actually chop down trees and cut them into pieces. Tree locations are saved and re-spawned according to a minimum time interval set by shard owners.
This system uses statics and map data that is already in the Server's memory - it does not create a new tree object for each tree on a map. Changes are written directly to...

Read more about this resource...

fwiffo

Sorceror
I got this, I'll try to look at it, but the install was untouched, so only original files.

Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 2.3, Build 0.1
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.18444
Time: 27/02/2014 19:08:23
Mobiles: 26697
Items: 1044790
Exception:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index non compreso nell'intervallo. Richiesto valore non negativo e minore della dimensione della raccolta.
Nome parametro: index
  in System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
  in System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
  in UltimaLive.LumberHarvest.LeafHandlingTreePhase.Harvest(Mobile from, Int32 itemId, Point3D harvestTargetLocation, Map map) in d:\DEVEL per UOI\runuoi\Scripts\Engines\UltimaLive\GraphicBasedHarvestSystems\LumberHarvest\LeafHandlingTreePhase.cs:riga 71
  in Server.Engines.Harvest.UltimaLiveLumberjacking.FinishHarvesting(Mobile from, Item tool, HarvestDefinition def, Object toHarvest, Object locked) in d:\DEVEL per UOI\runuoi\Scripts\Engines\UltimaLive\GraphicBasedHarvestSystems\LumberHarvest\LumberHarvest.cs:riga 288
  in Server.Engines.Harvest.HarvestSoundTimer.OnTick() in d:\DEVEL per UOI\runuoi\Scripts\Engines\Harvest\Core\HarvestSoundTimer.cs:riga 30
  in Server.Timer.Slice()
  in Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

fcondon

Sorceror
So I got the system working properly, but I cant find the graphics. When the tree gets cut down I just get a bunch of error blocks. I assume I need the graphics. Can you post a link to the graphics I need and how to incorprate them into the server? Thanks so much this really is an amazing system.

ps - Where do we edit the regrowth of trees?

fwiffo

Sorceror
is that a null reference err? translate to English, but I'm pretty sure it's null ref.

that's a System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
in System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index) (getting an index out of a list[x] but that is out of range...)

I don't know why, but it seems to get out of range on a list when chopping a tree. The list should contain a list of point3d and integers, but, as I said, that list doesn't exist in the server.

I overlooked again at everything, and apart from the core parts that are slightly different from the original, I imported everything else, that should be needed to run the system...Unless I'm missing something.
The line of the code is also inserted in there, the server was run in debug mode.

Praxiiz

Sorceror
So I got the system working properly, but I cant find the graphics. When the tree gets cut down I just get a bunch of error blocks. I assume I need the graphics. Can you post a link to the graphics I need and how to incorprate them into the server? Thanks so much this really is an amazing system.

ps - Where do we edit the regrowth of trees?

I just realized that I never actually implemented the growth timer. Currently it just regrows every time the world saves. This will be coming soon!

I don't think Hank has released the graphics on RunUO.com yet. You can get them here: http://servuo.com/archive/cut-down-trees-stumps-and-saplings.85/

I am planning on releasing a version that doesn't require custom graphics, which would look like this:

fcondon

Sorceror
Any ETA on the version that doesnt require graphic patches? I will wait for that version since Hank's graphic system doesnt support the newest client I run for my server. Thanks for all your hard work. Really great system.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
Awesome to see someone coming up with this sort of thing for the Ultima live script

Now for mining to dig holes while they mine ore! :3

Any ETA on the version that doesnt require graphic patches? I will wait for that version since Hank's graphic system doesnt support the newest client I run for my server..
You can change the graphic asset in HarvestableTrees.cs, so you can use any art you want. modify the hex values to reflect distro art.
The art I made is not a system. It is simply custom art that you import with uofiddler, I even included the import files and instructions.
If you can turn a mul into a uop file you can use custom art on the new uo clients. It is not like my custom art is any different from the other custom art and again custom art is not a system.

--------
anyone after my art can find it in the Script Library > Custom Artwork
Cut Down Trees, Stumps and Saplings

Praxiiz

Sorceror
Any ETA on the version that doesnt require graphic patches? I will wait for that version since Hank's graphic system doesnt support the newest client I run for my server. Thanks for all your hard work. Really great system.

The system is setup in phases, each having a set of graphic assets. Only one graphic ID can be used across all the phases, which means you can't share graphics among all the phases. To support the stock graphics, two special sapling phases are needed which know how to lookup stored graphics to retrieve their next growth phase. Also a fallen tree phase is needed that has the stock graphics. I have all of these completed, and I am testing them today. I should have a release soon.

I am also including a #define in the system so that you can easily switch between custom graphics and stock graphics when you install it.

Praxiiz

Sorceror
Praxiiz updated UltimaLive Lumber Harvesting with a new update entry:

Implemented Stock Graphics

Implemented the configurable regrow rate. Setting TimeBetweenRegrowth in LumberHarvest.cs now has an effect, which is the minimum time that the system will wait before it regrows trees on a world save.
Added support for Stock Graphics. The system uses stock graphics by default. To enable custom graphics, uncomment #define CUSTOM_TREE_GRAPHICS in HarvestableTrees.cs

Read the rest of this update entry...

dazedmouse

Sorceror
Im getting this error:

Version 2.5146, Build 5146.28760
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 4.0.30319
Core: Optimizing for 2 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (3 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Customs/GraphicBasedHarvestSystems_0.40/GraphicBasedHarvestSystems/LumberHarv
est/BaseTreeHarvestPhase.cs:
CS0246: Line 61: The type or namespace name 'MapOperationSeries' could not b
e found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 93: The type or namespace name 'MapOperationSeries' could not b
CS0246: Line 120: The type or namespace name 'MapOperationSeries' could not
be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Customs/GraphicBasedHarvestSystems_0.40/GraphicBasedHarvestSystems/LumberHarv
est/HarvestableTrees.cs:
CS0246: Line 86: The type or namespace name 'MapOperationSeries' could not b
+ Customs/GraphicBasedHarvestSystems_0.40/GraphicBasedHarvestSystems/BaseHarves
tablePhase.cs:
CS0246: Line 279: The type or namespace name 'MapOperationSeries' could not
CS0246: Line 329: The type or namespace name 'MapOperationSeries' could not
CS0246: Line 336: The type or namespace name 'MapOperationSeries' could not
CS0246: Line 386: The type or namespace name 'MapOperationSeries' could not
CS0246: Line 499: The type or namespace name 'MapOperationSeries' could not
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

ft2085267

Sorceror
First of all, thank you for your creation. I cut the first under the leaves fall. Under the second server crashes. help me~

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non -negative and less than the size of the collection .Parameter name : index
In System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException ()
In System.Collections.Generic.List `1.get_Item (Int32 index)
In UltimaLive.LumberHarvest.BaseTreeHarvestPhase.RecordTreeLocationAndGraphic (Int32 mapId, Int32 itemId, Point3D trunkLocation) Location e: \ immortal_Runuo \ iuo_Server \ Scripts \ UltimaLive_0_97 \ GraphicBasedHarvestSystems \ LumberHarvest \ BaseTreeHarvestPhase.cs: line 117
In UltimaLive.LumberHarvest.BaseTreeHarvestPhase.Harvest (Mobile from, Int32 itemId, Point3D harvestTargetLocation, Map map, MapOperationSeries & operationSeries) Location e: \ immortal_Runuo \ iuo_Server \ Scripts \ UltimaLive_0_97 \ GraphicBasedHarvestSystems \ LumberHarvest \ BaseTreeHarvestPhase.cs: line 139
In UltimaLive.LumberHarvest.LeafHandlingTreePhase.Harvest (Mobile from, Int32 itemId, Point3D harvestTargetLocation, Map map) Location e: \ immortal_Runuo \ iuo_Server \ Scripts \ UltimaLive_0_97 \ GraphicBasedHarvestSystems \ LumberHarvest \ LeafHandlingTreePhase.cs: line 58
In Server.Engines.Harvest.UltimaLiveLumberjacking.FinishHarvesting (Mobile from, Item tool, HarvestDefinition def, Object toHarvest, Object locked) position e: \ immortal_Runuo \ iuo_Server \ Scripts \ UltimaLive_0_97 \ GraphicBasedHarvestSystems \ LumberHarvest \ LumberHarvest.cs: line 301
In Server.Engines.Harvest.HarvestSoundTimer.OnTick () Location e: \ immortal_Runuo \ iuo_Server \ Scripts \ Engines \ Harvest \ Core \ HarvestSoundTimer.cs: line number 30
In Server.Timer.Slice () Location E: \ immortal_Runuo \ iuo_Server \ tyoHouse_UoCore \ tyoHouse_Server \ Server \ Timer.cs: line 380
In Server.Core.Main (String [] args) location E: \ immortal_Runuo \ iuo_Server \ tyoHouse_UoCore \ tyoHouse_Server \ Server \ Main.cs: line 523