RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] XmlSpawner 2 Version 4.0 Revision 21

No permission to download

fwiffo

Sorceror
fwiffo submitted a new resource:

XmlSpawner 2 (version 4.0) - XmlSpawner

This public and open release of XmlSpawner, fully plug&play with official RunUO (SVN) plans to be a fully updated and debugged system.

A lot of bugs and potential stack overflows where fixed, and something else was added to the functionality, all the new functions will be documented, in the wiki page, when possible, the only thing I ask is SHARE the mods you make, so I can patch them in, you will get the same from me.

XmlSpawner2 v4.0
updated 11/7/2013
Fwiffo

FIX
null reference in XmlFind...

Read more about this resource...

Tru

Knight
Errors:
+ Engines/MLQuests/MLQuestSystem.cs:
CS0104: Line 651: 'QuestLogGump' is an ambiguous reference between 'Server.E
ngines.MLQuests.Gumps.QuestLogGump' and 'Server.Gumps.QuestLogGump'
CS0104: Line 217: 'QuestLogGump' is an ambiguous reference between 'Server.E
ngines.MLQuests.Gumps.QuestLogGump' and 'Server.Gumps.QuestLogGump'

Changed all occurences to XMLQuestLogGump and fixed it.

Also another module (not by Me):

XMLSeige

Attachments

• XML Siege.zip
    37.6 KB · Views: 22

fwiffo

Sorceror
Changed QuestLogGump in XMLQuestLogGump because of name conflicts with RunUO source from SVN.

In XmlSpawner2.cs fixed the SpawnerBounds, that returned a smaller area than the real one of the spawner, this only affected FOREACH command.

Fixed an old bug in XmlDialog, where an NPC with LockedConversation selected, if it starts a conversation and then waits for input from the user, another user giving speech for that input could obtain, in case of successful eventual checks, the control of the subsequent input, now this is checked, so LockedConversation makes more sense.

Added some extras found in the web, they were not checked for any bugs, so, if you plan on using them, be warned that they may cause server instability, TEST THEM at your own risk!

fwiffo

Sorceror
fwiffo updated XmlSpawner 2 with a new update entry:

XmlSpawner 2 - fixes and some addons

Changed QuestLogGump in XMLQuestLogGump because of name conflicts with RunUO source from SVN.

In XmlSpawner2.cs fixed the SpawnerBounds, that returned a smaller area than the real one of the spawner, this only affected FOREACH command.

Fixed an old bug in XmlDialog, where an NPC with LockedConversation selected, if it starts a conversation and then waits for input from the user, another user giving speech for that input could obtain, in case of successful eventual checks, the control of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

fwiffo

Sorceror
Those quest were released to the public, in the first place?

Anyway, if someone, anyone, has material or samples to add I'll be glad to do it, also, if someone wants access to the SVN as a devel, ask me.
SVN, at the moment, is read only for anonymous user, but I can add someone as devel if he wants to add something. Of course I'll check the works done.

zolo888

Sorceror
I am really struggling to get my point across and i am sorry to bother you........ but.

I am looking for the xmlspawner "spawns" for xml spawner eg all the ml npc quests ........

Do they exist?

fwiffo

Sorceror

Fixes in SETONPETS and changes in "NAME" match in recent additions to match original xmlspawner

Fixed the use of name proptest, in case you want to allow a search and don't
want to specify a name in property test, you can use the wildcard "*" (FOREACH -
AMOUNTCARRIED and many others that will allow to input a name among other
things):

Example:
FOREACH,PlayerMobile,*,3/DAMAGE,100

Will do 100 damage to all playermobiles in a range of three, the * will match
any name
FOREACH,Item,,3/Name/New Name
Will get any Item in a range of three whose name is "null" in the property test,
and will...

fwiffo

Sorceror
There is no direct link, there is an SVN repository, that's the better option, since I'm still developing in it, making changes.

Last change that will come is the completely converted Attachment system (the base one) to strongly typed/Generics use, this optimization is for speed, arraylists and hashtables are for the past, not for present.

fwiffo

Sorceror

Various fixes and Conversion to the better strongly typed list and dictionary

Revision 6:
Fix to a Cast exception in GetClientsInRange, since this call returns Netstate Type, not Mobile, also an original bug was found in PlayMusic, considering that netstate were directly casted as mobile, it could cause a server crash.

-------------
Revision 7:

Completely converted attachment system to use strongly typed List instead of ArrayList and Dictionary instead of Hashtable.

Tried a conversion of XmlMobFactions/XmlDynamicFaction with the use of the same as above.

Generic...

fwiffo

Sorceror
In the googlecode page I've put a link to a zipped rev7 release of xmlspawner, if you've difficulties, try to download from there. Keep in mind that I test with SVN releases of RunUO, and only with that.

Pace Abbott

Wanderer
I downloaded this and put it into a fresh server install I am getting the following errors:

Errors:
+ Custom/XmlSpawner Core/BaseXmlSpawner.cs:
CS0117: Line 1255: 'System.Enum' does not contain a definition for 'TryParse
'
CS0117: Line 1620: 'System.Enum' does not contain a definition for 'TryParse
'
CS0117: Line 3470: 'System.Enum' does not contain a definition for 'TryParse
'
CS0117: Line 7985: 'System.Enum' does not contain a definition for 'TryParse
'
CS0117: Line 8014: 'System.Enum' does not contain a definition for 'TryParse
'
+ Custom/XMLSpawner Extras/XmlMobFactions/Attachments/XmlMobFactions.cs:
CS0117: Line 988: 'System.Enum' does not contain a definition for 'TryParse'
Any idea what to do here?

fwiffo

Sorceror
Enum.TryParse is available from .net 4.0, my error, If you want to use it you'll have to enable the use of .net 4.0 (just download and install it, I tried and it work flawlessy without any mod). Otherwise you'll have to wait until I fix it for who is still using legacy code (it's not hard, since it was done that way before)

Pace Abbott

Wanderer
I downloaded and installed .NET 4.0 restarted the computer and it is still compiling with the same errors am i missing something?