RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Gift for Liacs

milt said:
I'd probably fit more into the emo category, not because I AM emo, just because that is what I listen to.

Milt... programmers... they are Kung Fu artists... not Emo...well maybe Zippy is... but thats only because of Razor... but thats different.

-Storm

milt

Knight
Storm33229 said:
Milt... programmers... they are Kung Fu artists... not Emo...well maybe Zippy is... but thats only because of Razor... but thats different.

-Storm
Lmao, I remember when I was about 7 my mother tried to put me in karate classes, and all I did the whole time was cartwheels and jump around like a power ranger, so they kicked me out.

milt said:
Lmao, I remember when I was about 7 my mother tried to put me in karate classes, and all I did the whole time was cartwheels and jump around like a power ranger, so they kicked me out.

Haha! ... I wish I could do cartwheels...

-Storm

milt

Knight
Back in the day when we had gymnastics for our middle school gym class, I could do no handed cartweels.

milt

Knight
Me:

(BTW, that was the same day my avatar pic was taken :p)

milt

Knight
Nah that was just me doing a one-handed handstand.

I don't really breakdance, I used to a long time ago. I can do handstand pushups though.

Radwen

Wanderer
I can do three moves on my hands .. except basic hand stands :p.
Invert, hollow back and something I don't know the name for :p. My body ends up in the form of a C .. takes a lot of back flexibility.

I can also drop to a headspin .. but slowly :p.

Liacs

Sorceror
wow, this is just great! What an honor that you did mine first! If I could, I would ++++++Karma you, but apparently you are just too nice that I spend too much Karma on you already :D