RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Gift for Liacs

otimpyre

Sorceror
Now its smaller

Now its smaller same hieght but not as long. Kinda looks like its bigger but its not. Its an illusion cause your version has angel squished hehe

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Ok I guess I might have to ask if you could do something for mine. I happen to like the avatar I already have but it looks real bad.... I took it from a bigger picture and resized it to avatar size.

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Storm33229 said:
Damn karmagedon... lol ... that pic (enlarged vers) is all like.. textured or something. Looks teh funky imo.

-Storm

LOL, it was something I found online and happened to like it, but I mainly liked the guy for an avatar.

otimpyre

Sorceror
Karmageddons Gift

bacaw

Sorceror
*feels left out* i aint much of a scripter but so long as you dont mind making one.

(just in case)
i like red and you can be creative with the rest :p and if you use my name its not bacaw its Andy

bacaw

Sorceror
otimpyre said:
I know exactly what you want. *reads minds*
It will be ready at 9 am eastern tomorrow.
heh aight ill have to get it after work ( 4 eastern ) and btw your hella good at this lol.

P.S. TYVM