RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beware Of joinuo

I actually like it. To me it looks like they are using bootstrap or something. Lots of functionality with a minimalist design. Why are you still hating on people who don't even bother to come on the forums to defend themselves anymore?

When what I do concerns you, I will tell you.

pooka01

Sorceror
ALL of the proceeds will go directly to the charity with the most votes....
....we will be taking the 50% cash value of the ED at the end of each lottery period and donating it directly to charity

Not entirely clear, are all the charity donations going to charity or 50% being given to charity?

50% of the cash value of ED is being donated. Due to our double ED bonuses that is the best we can do in terms of converting ED back into a cash value.
lol, "we appreciate your donation to us, it will help us grow!", that's how i see it.
As this involves money, i almost see it as a fraud, and he wants alot of money, that isn't nothing.
I guess that if people want to donate they will donate directly instead of passing by him taking 50% of the donation. (without any proof of his other 50% giveaway to the said place as donation.)

It is mostly what we can notice about what happens when there is a natural disaster and people donate, money lost to the profit of a new car and a new house...

Vladamir

Sorceror

lol, "we appreciate your donation to us, it will help us grow!", that's how i see it.
As this involves money, i almost see it as a fraud, and he wants alot of money, that isn't nothing.
I guess that if people want to donate they will donate directly instead of passing by him taking 50% of the donation. (without any proof of his other 50% giveaway to the said place as donation.)

It is mostly what we can notice about what happens when there is a natural disaster and people donate, money lost to the profit of a new car and a new house...

Actually I inquired about the 50% rule. Its 50% of what is purchased from the shard. Which means that normally 100% would go to the server. Now 50% is going to the server and 50% to the charity. It's money people would likely donate regardless to play and buy things in game but now half of it is being used for something good. I've already contributed. Thanks for continuing to be blind fools.

What have you guys done for charity lately? You talk about the good of the community but everyone in your group is classed as a social parasite, likely living off of the government or a family member. Probably drug dealers who still collect welfare checks.

ALSO:
Legitimacy?
We will be posting all correspondence including thank you letters and donation receipts in the charity thread for everyone to see

When Jeff Carley gets money.. it goes either (A) To Vegas (B) To the 20 year old he "dates" that he's old enough to be a grandfather to. (C) Fixing some problem only and if only he has to in order to keep things from crashing or it will provide more people buying ED.

I could post PMs on the account that announced I was jailed that show exactly the kind of person he is, but I have more fun letting him continue to take things out on people that will not submit or realize that he "thinks" he runs the UO freeshard community, while in fact himself and Kyn (or his other personality Kyn) continue to show how stupid they are.

What is quite surprising is his skill at deception and making people believe he is a nice guy.... until they cross his line.

Most don't know how he starts to send insanely written Cease and Desist emails with false claims, he turns you into the IC3 who could give a fuck less, he contacts local police and makes up stories that seem like a thriller. My local sheriff had a good laugh at them. Quote "This is a grown man that is getting picked at by another man on the Internet and he thinks we're obligated to do something about that because he calls you a "Cyberbully"? . He can't handle himself?"

So for you evolutioners out there.. go ahead tools.. donate your money. He could make a link on the website rather than it have to go directly through him. Your money will go to Vegas.

"Legitimacy?
We will be posting all correspondence including thank you letters and donation receipts in the charity thread for everyone to see"

Easily faked.

Vlad.. you said you wanted out of this thread long ago, but every time someone says something about Dante you appear. You're no one to judge anyone from your past.

Vladamir

Sorceror
Vlad.. you said you wanted out of this thread long ago, but every time someone says something about Dante you appear. You're no one to judge anyone from your past.

You still haven't told me exactly what my "past" with you is. To my knowledge we have never even spoken or interacted prior to you and your friend creating this slander thread.

What have you guys done for charity lately? You talk about the good of the community but everyone in your group is classed as a social parasite, likely living off of the government or a family member. Probably drug dealers who still collect welfare checks.

Habitat for Humanity to name one (physically, not monetarily). Yes, nearly my whole family lives off the Government as most are Government employees in the V.A., parole officers, or miitary. Almost every male in my family that didn't go to college served in the military and then finished college soon after.

Continue , sir.

Oh I'm sorry.. I forgot my part.. maybe I should get you an image of my DD-214 showing I worked on Minuteman III ICBMs with a Top Secret SCI clearance and am a decorated Veteran. I kept your sorry little ass safe working 24 hour shifts when we were on ThreatCon Delta for years you little bitch. The tech school I went through and the training would have made a little fuck like you commmit suicide :)

You look up AFSC 2M031A... get a grasp if you can.. then tell me what YOU have done.

Vladamir

Sorceror
Oh I'm sorry.. I forgot my part.. maybe I should get you an image of my DD-214 showing I worked on Minuteman III ICBMs with a Top Secret SCI clearance and am a decorated Veteran. I kept your sorry little ass safe working 24 hour shifts when we were on ThreatCon Delta for years you little bitch. The tech school I went through and the training would have made a little fuck like you commmit suicide :)

You look up AFSC 2M031A... get a grasp if you can.. then tell me what YOU have done.

Shit spews from your face. Also, Suicide like your wife? To get away from you?

Eric T. Benoit

Wanderer
You still haven't told me exactly what my "past" with you is. To my knowledge we have never even spoken or interacted prior to you and your friend creating this slander thread.

would just like to point out that for it to be considered slander it has to be untrue...There is plenty of evidence backing up what started this thread so it isn't slander.

Vladamir

Sorceror
would just like to point out that for it to be considered slander it has to be untrue...There is plenty of evidence backing up what started this thread so it isn't slander.

Says the guy who spams for players on a shard he is supposedly so much better than. You might wanna check who's emails you are poaching off the forums man. Especially when you are sending blatant shard advertisements to your carbon copy garbage.

pskarren

Sorceror
so whats the charity the charity of "Nicole getting fake boobs" better yet give fund my booze charity! i have turned into a alcoholic reading this thread. oh yea whats 50 pct of imaginary dollars i bet nothing. this guys charity is probably his own company. he likes to set the deck look at what he did with joinuo!

pooka01

Sorceror
He gets the police involved just to have a clear field on what he is doing.
People notice the pollution that a company does? no problem, just call the police and say they do diffamation torward you, so you can still pollute.

Vorspire

Knight
The way I see it is, since they found a company that will match their charitable donation, the charity won't lose 50% of the donated money, because it's made back up by that company.
Though if that company has agreed to this, then why hasn't it been named? I'm fairly sure that company would enjoy the publicity.

If it IS legit, then great, but something just doesn't sit right with me on this one.

If people want to donate to charity, they'd probably prefer to do it themselves, rather than indirectly donate to charity and let the middle-man take the credit and get the thanks.

I don't agree with the 50% going to charity, even if it is matched by some company, because IMHO, that seems shady, 100% of the money generated through a charitable promotion should go to the charity, there's no reason that any company or organization should be making money from any charitable promotion, ever, unless it's actually covering costs of running that charitable promotion - and that's something that you claim back AFTER 100% of the charitable proceeds is given to the named charity - you don't take an assumed size slice of the proceeds, you should send all proceeds to the charity, then claim back the expenditures related to the cost of running the promotion.

This is all too clear to anyone who has legitimately filled in a tax return.

Assuming there is an agreement with a company to match the proceeds, that agreement would have to be legally verified and fulfill contractual obligations and would require that the applicant be a registered non-profit organization, or have it deducted from their payroll, benefits, etc.

Either way, there is paperwork involved and there will be serial numbers and tracking ID's that can be used to verify everything that they have claimed.

It's a game of 'wait and see' right now.

Also, I thought Kyn was not supposed to be a member of UOE's staff? Or did I read something wrong? I know it's blatantly obvious that he's a staff member, but I'm sure it was said that he claimed he wasn't?

Anyway, if this charitable promotion is a cover for ulterior motives for making money (I have no current reason to believe it is a 'scam'), then I will be fully disgusted.
Until then, wait and see...