RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daat99's Custom OWLTR (Ore\Wood\Leather\Tokens\Recipes)

daat99

Staff member
v1.2 09/05/2005 HOTFIX:
Fixed: A crash when someone with 0 blacksmithy or tailoring requested a bod using the bod gump (thanx francecio).
Fixed: Sharpening blade went up to 70 for exceptional items, it'll go to 50 for normal items and 55 for exceptional (thanx Memnoch).

francecio

Wanderer
daat99 said:
The player had any blacksmithy skill when he used the gump ??
This crash every time on all the players ?
Can someone confirm this crash beside francecio ?

you are great!!!

now is ok

francecio

Wanderer
Code:
public Daat99Holder() : base( 0x1869 )
		{
			Name = "daat99 holder, must stay in the player bank to avoid crashes!!!";

sOrry, but this item will be required to added in CharacterCreation.cs?
i cannot make what is it all about

daat99

Staff member
francecio said:
Code:
public Daat99Holder() : base( 0x1869 )
		{
			Name = "daat99 holder, must stay in the player bank to avoid crashes!!!";

sOrry, but this item will be required to added in CharacterCreation.cs?
i cannot make what is it all about
No, it'll be auto-created in the players bank as needed.

daat99

Staff member
v1.3 10/05/2005:
Fixed: Resource recipies can be gained now from Master of the Arts along with the ps and from Ore Elementals that spawn with gargoyles.
Fixed: Showed the wrong message when harvesting without the recipies needed (ThanX Wimpy).
Added: Crafting recipies can be found in loot of mobs that use the PackReg method.

RANCID77

Wanderer
Hey bro im still loving your systems there great.. I just now got the time to download and update to this latest version and im getting 2 errors here they are..

Code:
 - Error: Scripts\Custom Scripts\Daat99s OWLTR v1[1].3\New\Elementals.cs: CS0121
: (line 105, column 14) The call is ambiguous between the following methods or p
roperties: 'Server.Items.ResourceRecipe.ResourceRecipe(Server.Serial)' and 'Serv
er.Items.ResourceRecipe.ResourceRecipe(Server.Items.CraftResource)'
 - Error: Scripts\Custom Scripts\Daat99s OWLTR v1[1].3\New\Master of The Arts.cs
: CS0121: (line 242, column 22) The call is ambiguous between the following meth
ods or properties: 'Server.Items.ResourceRecipe.ResourceRecipe(Server.Serial)' a
nd 'Server.Items.ResourceRecipe.ResourceRecipe(Server.Items.CraftResource)'

daat99

Staff member
RANCID77 said:
Hey bro im still loving your systems there great.. I just now got the time to download and update to this latest version and im getting 2 errors here they are..

Code:
 - Error: Scripts\Custom Scripts\Daat99s OWLTR v1[1].3\New\Elementals.cs: CS0121
: (line 105, column 14) The call is ambiguous between the following methods or p
roperties: 'Server.Items.ResourceRecipe.ResourceRecipe(Server.Serial)' and 'Serv
er.Items.ResourceRecipe.ResourceRecipe(Server.Items.CraftResource)'
 - Error: Scripts\Custom Scripts\Daat99s OWLTR v1[1].3\New\Master of The Arts.cs
: CS0121: (line 242, column 22) The call is ambiguous between the following meth
ods or properties: 'Server.Items.ResourceRecipe.ResourceRecipe(Server.Serial)' a
nd 'Server.Items.ResourceRecipe.ResourceRecipe(Server.Items.CraftResource)'
Did you download the 1.2-1.3 update or the 1.3 files from the first post ?

pvtjoker

Wanderer
Thanks, Works really well, a quick question though. When im looking at the control center menu, Specifically the recipe crafting page, I don't see any of the crafts next to the enable/disable switches.

Is this just me? Or somehow did the Gump come undone?

daat99

Staff member
pvtjoker said:
Thanks, Works really well, a quick question though. When im looking at the control center menu, Specifically the recipe crafting page, I don't see any of the crafts next to the enable/disable switches.

Is this just me? Or somehow did the Gump come undone?
If you are looking at it with character that isn't an admin then you won't see the enable\disable buttons.
Only admins see it while the rest of the players will be able to see how it's set up instead of bugging you and asking for each and every option.

RANCID77

Wanderer
I had the same problem i believe.. i clicked the recipes part and all that comes up is the description of what it is and then on right hand side a bunch of Currently Enabled but no text next to them so i dont know what is what to turn on and off and i was on my Admin...
It seems to only be like that on the Recipes part.

daat99

Staff member
RANCID77 said:
I had the same problem i believe.. i clicked the recipes part and all that comes up is the description of what it is and then on right hand side a bunch of Currently Enabled but no text next to them so i dont know what is what to turn on and off and i was on my Admin...
It seems to only be like that on the Recipes part.
I checked and double checked, I always see the buttons.
Please make sure you installed ALL the files and didn't used the old OWLT files.
Also make sure you use an admin character with acount accessleel of admin.
If you still don't see the buttons after making sure then please send me a screenshot.

RANCID77

Wanderer
Ok for some reason my screen shots keep getting messed up but anyways I see the buttons to enable and disable when i click the recipes But i dont see what the buttons relate to.. When i click on the other stuff like Uber Resources, Custom Craftables, etc. i see descriptions for what each buttone Enable/Disable are for..
However under Recipes the very top Button that says enable or disable and then has a discription under it of what it does and then under that there is a list of
11 buttons all showing Currently Enabled but not showing what is Enabled.. When i click on Recipes on the far left of the gump i see the original list of stuff like the uber resources, custom craftables, etc. then there is nothing in the middle then on the far right of the gump i see the VERY top button the description of what that top button is for and then Underneath the descript just 11 buttons that have no description to them at all.. Im asuming that there is supposed to be some sort of Ore or Armor listing there for the individual things you can toggle on and off but its not showing up for me.. And yes im on my Admin its a test shard where i do all my testing before i put it on actual shard so i am the only accnt there... sorry so long but wanted to make sure i didnt leave anything out

daat99

Staff member
RANCID77 said:
Ok for some reason my screen shots keep getting messed up but anyways I see the buttons to enable and disable when i click the recipes But i dont see what the buttons relate to.. When i click on the other stuff like Uber Resources, Custom Craftables, etc. i see descriptions for what each buttone Enable/Disable are for..
However under Recipes the very top Button that says enable or disable and then has a discription under it of what it does and then under that there is a list of
11 buttons all showing Currently Enabled but not showing what is Enabled.. When i click on Recipes on the far left of the gump i see the original list of stuff like the uber resources, custom craftables, etc. then there is nothing in the middle then on the far right of the gump i see the VERY top button the description of what that top button is for and then Underneath the descript just 11 buttons that have no description to them at all.. Im asuming that there is supposed to be some sort of Ore or Armor listing there for the individual things you can toggle on and off but its not showing up for me.. And yes im on my Admin its a test shard where i do all my testing before i put it on actual shard so i am the only accnt there... sorry so long but wanted to make sure i didnt leave anything out
It's exactly how it should be.
This is from the gump:
"Enable\Disable each craft individualy"
The buttons below it enable\disable each craft individualy, so tinkering will enable\disable tinkering...

daat99

Staff member
v1.4 11/05/2005:
Fixed: A bug in Gargoyle pickaxe\axe let people spawn elementals they don't have the recipies for (ThanX Limpy).
Fixed: A problem with the token reward for harvesting.

Greystar

Wanderer
Quick Question?

I'm sure I saw a reference to this when you first added the control stone, but the one that is in Tokuno at 0,0,0 that can go anywhere right? It doesnt have to stay in Tokuno?