RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daat99's Custom OWLTR (Ore\Wood\Leather\Tokens\Recipes)

Kiki

Wanderer
The gump scripts in question

Here are the 2 scripts we're having problems with. At least now we know why you see it and others aren't. Darn 2d/3d thangs...

Thanks for working with me to figure it out..
Kiki

Attachments

• scripts.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 31

daat99

Staff member
Memnoch said:
I had the same problem on my shard with getting it to work. We tried several ways of getting it to work, and only my staff char could use it, none of the players we have tried have had any luck. I was going to try with myself as a player before i was going to report this. I also wasnt sure if house ownership had anything to do since 1 was co owner, and not owner, and others were frieneded.
It works like this:
When clicked while inside a backpack the player serial number is writen as the owner.
When clicked while locked down if the player serial match the owners then he can sharpen blades.

Just tell them to put it in their backpack and dclick untill they see the message "you became the owner" (or something) and only then lock it in the house and use it.

Please let me know if it doesn't work after this.

Kiki said:
Here are the 2 scripts we're having problems with. At least now we know why you see it and others aren't. Darn 2d/3d thangs...

Thanks for working with me to figure it out..
Kiki

ThanX a lot kiki.

Aperantly it's a 2d client side problem that can't read the colors right.
I changed the gump colors and it'll be part of v1.5.

RANCID77

Wanderer
Thnx Kiki and Daat for figuring out the problem.. Its been driving me nuts.. Look forward to the fix so i can better see what the heck im doin hehe.. Thnx again you two..

Kiki

Wanderer
yah, that fixes it I went ahead and tweaked mine and I see it fine now.. sad it was so hard to figure out.. lol

Freya

Wanderer
It works like this:
When clicked while inside a backpack the player serial number is writen as the owner.
When clicked while locked down if the player serial match the owners then he can sharpen blades.

Just tell them to put it in their backpack and dclick untill they see the message "you became the owner" (or something) and only then lock it in the house and use it.

Please let me know if it doesn't work after this.
I tried that, it gave the message "You have become the owner of a new sharpening blade" or something close to that... but then upon locking it down, it still gave the message to the player's char that they could not access this.... I tried it on my player char, and the same happened.... it gave the message that I owned the sharpening blade, but then locking it down, in a house that I owned, it gave the cannot access message.... but, on my staff char, it worked fine... so not sure whats going on w/it =/ Glad I'm not the only one w/this problem hehe Thanks for responses and for any help =)

daat99

Staff member
v1.5 13/05/2005 post:
Added: Dedication recipes, when a player craft a lot he can be "inspired" to learn how to craft new item every 24 hours.
Fixed: A problem with the [owltr gump not showing right in 2d clients (thanx for the following people for reporting it: pvtjoker, RANCID77, Kiki).
Modified: Sharpening blade need to be in the players backpack to use now to avoid house accesslevel problem (thanx to: Freya, Memnoch).

davidb

Wanderer
i have had dat99 ore and leather script and it works fine. I have recently noticed that my tailor.cs file is set to give bods at 1 hour but when i ask for bod it says 6 hours til next. my blacksmith is set to one hour and it works fine can anyone tell me if there is another edit i need to make to correct the tailor bod?

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
davidb said:
i have had dat99 ore and leather script and it works fine. I have recently noticed that my tailor.cs file is set to give bods at 1 hour but when i ask for bod it says 6 hours til next. my blacksmith is set to one hour and it works fine can anyone tell me if there is another edit i need to make to correct the tailor bod?
post ur tailor bod but the bod area to set the BOD to give one hour should look like this:
Code:
 if ( theirSkill >= 70.1 )
 		    		pm.NextTailorBulkOrder = TimeSpan.FromHours( 1.0 );
 				else if ( theirSkill >= 50.1 )
 		    		pm.NextTailorBulkOrder = TimeSpan.FromHours(1.0 );
 				else
†Darkness_PR†

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
davidb said:
that is exactly like my tailor .cs but for some reason it will not give a bod until 6 hours
hell if you never post it then we will never figure out what ur doing wrong also besides tailor.cs also the weaver.cs gives bods so you might want to check that out

Padakis

Wanderer
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for such a great script. Its a awesome piece of work and I know many will really enjoy it .

davidb

Wanderer
Code:
using System;
using System.Collections;
using Server;
using Server.Engines.BulkOrders;

namespace Server.Mobiles
{
	public class Tailor : BaseVendor
	{
		private ArrayList m_SBInfos = new ArrayList();
		protected override ArrayList SBInfos{ get { return m_SBInfos; } }

public override NpcGuild NpcGuild{ get{ return NpcGuild.TailorsGuild; } }

[Constructable]
		public Tailor() : base( "the tailor" )
		{
			SetSkill( SkillName.Tailoring, 64.0, 100.0 );
		}

public override void InitSBInfo()
		{
			m_SBInfos.Add( new SBTailor() );
		}

public override VendorShoeType ShoeType
		{
			get{ return Utility.RandomBool() ? VendorShoeType.Sandals : VendorShoeType.Shoes; }
		}

#region Bulk Orders
		public override Item CreateBulkOrder( Mobile from, bool fromContextMenu )
		{
			PlayerMobile pm = from as PlayerMobile;

if ( pm != null && pm.NextTailorBulkOrder == TimeSpan.Zero && (fromContextMenu || 0.2 > Utility.RandomDouble()) )
			{
				double theirSkill = pm.Skills[SkillName.Tailoring].Base;

else

if ( theirSkill >= 70.1 && ((theirSkill - 40.0) / 300.0) > Utility.RandomDouble() )
					return new LargeTailorBOD();

return SmallTailorBOD.CreateRandomFor( from );
			}

return null;
		}

public override bool IsValidBulkOrder( Item item )
		{
			return ( item is SmallTailorBOD || item is LargeTailorBOD );
		}

public override bool SupportsBulkOrders( Mobile from )
		{
			return ( from is PlayerMobile && from.Skills[SkillName.Tailoring].Base > 0 );
		}

public override TimeSpan GetNextBulkOrder( Mobile from )
		{
			if ( from is PlayerMobile )
				return ((PlayerMobile)from).NextTailorBulkOrder;

return TimeSpan.Zero;
		}
		#endregion

public Tailor( Serial serial ) : base( serial )
		{
		}

public override void Serialize( GenericWriter writer )
		{
			base.Serialize( writer );

writer.Write( (int) 0 ); // version
		}

public override void Deserialize( GenericReader reader )
		{
			base.Deserialize( reader );

int version = reader.ReadInt();
		}
	}
}
this is my tailor.cs I also changed the weaver.cs and still get 6 hours. I may need to wait for the original 6 hours to pass before new settings will work

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
davidb said:
Code:
using System;
 using System.Collections;
 using Server;
 using Server.Engines.BulkOrders;

namespace Server.Mobiles
 {
 	public class Tailor : BaseVendor
 	{
 		private ArrayList m_SBInfos = new ArrayList();
 		protected override ArrayList SBInfos{ get { return m_SBInfos; } }

public override NpcGuild NpcGuild{ get{ return NpcGuild.TailorsGuild; } }

[Constructable]
 		public Tailor() : base( "the tailor" )
 		{
 			SetSkill( SkillName.Tailoring, 64.0, 100.0 );
 		}

public override void InitSBInfo()
 		{
 			m_SBInfos.Add( new SBTailor() );
 		}

public override VendorShoeType ShoeType
 		{
 			get{ return Utility.RandomBool() ? VendorShoeType.Sandals : VendorShoeType.Shoes; }
 		}

#region Bulk Orders
 		public override Item CreateBulkOrder( Mobile from, bool fromContextMenu )
 		{
 			PlayerMobile pm = from as PlayerMobile;

if ( pm != null && pm.NextTailorBulkOrder == TimeSpan.Zero && (fromContextMenu || 0.2 > Utility.RandomDouble()) )
 			{
 				double theirSkill = pm.Skills[SkillName.Tailoring].Base;

else

if ( theirSkill >= 70.1 && ((theirSkill - 40.0) / 300.0) > Utility.RandomDouble() )
 					return new LargeTailorBOD();

return SmallTailorBOD.CreateRandomFor( from );
 			}

return null;
 		}

public override bool IsValidBulkOrder( Item item )
 		{
 			return ( item is SmallTailorBOD || item is LargeTailorBOD );
 		}

public override bool SupportsBulkOrders( Mobile from )
 		{
 			return ( from is PlayerMobile && from.Skills[SkillName.Tailoring].Base > 0 );
 		}

public override TimeSpan GetNextBulkOrder( Mobile from )
 		{
 			if ( from is PlayerMobile )
 				return ((PlayerMobile)from).NextTailorBulkOrder;

return TimeSpan.Zero;
 		}
 		#endregion

public Tailor( Serial serial ) : base( serial )
 		{
 		}

public override void Serialize( GenericWriter writer )
 		{
 			base.Serialize( writer );

writer.Write( (int) 0 ); // version
 		}

public override void Deserialize( GenericReader reader )
 		{
 			base.Deserialize( reader );

int version = reader.ReadInt();
 		}
 	}
 }
this is my tailor.cs I also changed the weaver.cs and still get 6 hours. I may need to wait for the original 6 hours to pass before new settings will work
just use a new charecter or set ur charc [props and then try it again

davidb

Wanderer
I switched to a different character on 2nd account and it seemed to fix the problem by adjusting the weaver.cs thanks for your help

daat99

Staff member
Padakis said:
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for such a great script. Its a awesome piece of work and I know many will really enjoy it .
I'm glad you liked it ;)

Darkness_PR said:
i got a question Daat do you have a reagent in this sytem =/ from the druid system?
I added the reagents so they'll be hold (and used) in the spellcaster keys.

davidb said:
This has nothing to do with the OWLTR system.
Your problem is in the npc's scripts and should be posted in the script support forum.

P.S.
Darkness, I'll apretiate it if next time someone have a problem with other scripts then you'll help him in the script support forum instead of here.

davidb

Wanderer
daat99 quit being so picky nothing is hurt we got the problem fixed and we didnt know if it was your script that was the problem til we was done so please chill out

daat99

Staff member
davidb said:
daat99 quit being so picky nothing is hurt we got the problem fixed and we didnt know if it was your script that was the problem til we was done so please chill out
In your problem you stated that you changed something.
That means that it is NOT my script but your change.
I said a lot of times that I do NOT support modifications of any kind.
You changed something and it doesn't work right ??? POST IN THE SCRIPT SUPPORT FORUM!!!

Joeku

Lord
Hey man, this looks awesome. Once again, I am amazed. I am glad that you packed it into one system that way we dont have to mod a bunch of scripts to make different systems compatible. Is there a version of this that is combined with the FS Animal Taming system? What exactly are the "recipes"? Thanks!

Greystar

Wanderer
Joeku said:
Hey man, this looks awesome. Once again, I am amazed. I am glad that you packed it into one system that way we dont have to mod a bunch of scripts to make different systems compatible. Is there a version of this that is combined with the FS Animal Taming system? What exactly are the "recipes"? Thanks!

Probably wont be unless RoninGT and Daat99 work together on it, or Daat99 decides enough that it is worth making a combined version, but since they are both made and supported by different people not likely... although as i am saying this that has been done with the All Spell System the FSB system the Craftable Spellbooks and Daat99's system... but anywayz thats for a different thread.