RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum updates

Radwen

Wanderer
You sound like you're on a down. Like those philosophical insights that you get hours after smoking up, that just don't make sense outside your head.

Radwen;771287 said:
You sound like you're on a down. Like those philosophical insights that you get hours after smoking up, that just don't make sense outside your head.
Worse, I turned 18 today. Being 18 has zero benefits that I can think of; clubs and such don't interest me, and I have all the same privileges that I've ever wanted, except now I have to pay for them.

Radwen

Wanderer
and you can go to jail and get trialled as an adult!
Hoo-ray.

I had a similar feeling when I turned 18 lol.

Jeff

Lord
18 for me meant i didnt have to listen to my mom or step dad anymore, and it would have worked had I not lived in their house :(

Hammerhand

Knight
16 - can get a license, 18 - considered an adult and allowed to vote, 21 - legal for drinking (18 in some states)..... next stop... 65+ - retirement (if you can afford to retire that is). And pretty much nothing to look forward to in between. :confused: Aint life grand?
P.S. Happy Birthday.

Radwen;771297 said:
and you can go to jail and get trialled as an adult!
Hoo-ray.

I had a similar feeling when I turned 18 lol.
well since i established my freedom from rule a few years ago, I have no perks now. lol

Admin God

Wanderer
Hammerhand;771303 said:
16 - can get a license, 18 - considered an adult and allowed to vote, 21 - legal for drinking (18 in some states)..... next stop... 65+ - retirement (if you can afford to retire that is). And pretty much nothing to look forward to in between. :confused: Aint life grand?
P.S. Happy Birthday.

You're forgetting 25. Car insurance rates drop dramatically. I can't wait! :D

Lysdexic

Sorceror
Radwen;771018 said:
He meant "quoted for truth" and not "quit fucking talking".

I apologize Joeku, but y'all need to be kicked for using qft for "quoted for truth"... what's next "loving only leprechauns" or "raunchy old fart loving"???

Fixxxer

Sorceror
I am very glad to see starbucks and rep gone, hopefully the community will start getting new memebers instead of pushing them away.

Vorspire

Knight
Hammerhand;771303 said:
P.S. Happy Birthday.

The American Dram ftw.

PS. I thought QFT meant "Quite F'n True" - But "Quoted For Truth" works for me, loving only leprechauns. If i was gonna say "Quit F'n Talking" I would use "STFU" :D

Lysdexic;771583 said:
I apologize Joeku, but y'all need to be kicked for using qft for "quoted for truth"... what's next "loving only leprechauns" or "raunchy old fart loving"???
I apologize Lysdexic, but qft. Better?