RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FS Animal Taming Systems

Altiric

Wanderer
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0234: (line 1894, column 30) The type or namespace name 'TamingBOBFilter' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
- Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0234: (line 1901, column 29) The type or namespace name 'TamingBOBFilter' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

Any ideas?
I did not touch my assemly file since i did not see anything in the install notes saying to.

Anvil

Wanderer
You did something wrong in the install. I would recommend going back through the install and trying again.

slithers

Sorceror
readme file returns incomplete, incorrect and one of them 404 for your site on directions.

okay so i have most of it figured out but one thing im not sure on.

how/where are organics obtained by players?

Sunshine

Wanderer
Is there a way to lower the level pets can reach ? from 100 to say 50? I looked but this system is soo complete and has so many parts I did not wish to mess anything up that I know I could not fix..

Thank you for your time and assistance

Greystar

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
Is there a way to lower the level pets can reach ? from 100 to say 50? I looked but this system is soo complete and has so many parts I did not wish to mess anything up that I know I could not fix..

Thank you for your time and assistance

I haven't found anyplace that actually defines a MAXLEVEL so I'm not even sure if there is one. Maybe if Ronin Updates this one can be added and changable in the FSTATSettings.cs file. Otherwise I don't see one anywhere.

Marshin

Wanderer
Small Problem!

Hi,
I have small problem with Your scripts.
I added Your files to my folder and I see:

and:

Maybe I have problem with animals/graphics?

Anvil

Wanderer
Your problem is in the animaltrainer SB file. When I get home I'll post mine that I have that fixed this.

Anvil

sp000n said:
First, I installed RunUO 1.0.0 and then tried to both install the FS Taming System from the zip files and, when that didn't work, by manually editing my distro files as directed. I am unable to get rid of the following two errors:

Code:
Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0234: (line 1888, column 30) The type or namespace name 'TamingBOBFilter' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0234: (line 1894, column 29) The type or namespace name 'TamingBOBFilter' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Anyone able to give me a hand with this, please?

I looked and no one ever replied to this guy, but i wish someone would cause i have the same error. What causese this? help plz.

Anvil

Wanderer
Marshin said:
Hi,
I have small problem with Your scripts.
I added Your files to my folder and I see:

and:

Maybe I have problem with animals/graphics?

Here's the part you need to change in SBAnimalTrainer.cs. Change to what I have below:

Code:
				Add( new AnimalBuyInfo( 1, typeof( Eagle ), 402, 10, 5, 0 ) );
				Add( new AnimalBuyInfo( 1, typeof( Cat ), 138, 10, 201, 0 ) );
				Add( new AnimalBuyInfo( 1, typeof( Horse ), 602, 10, 204, 0 ) );
				Add( new AnimalBuyInfo( 1, typeof( Rabbit ), 78, 10, 205, 0 ) );
				Add( new AnimalBuyInfo( 1, typeof( BrownBear ), 855, 10, 167, 0 ) );
				Add( new AnimalBuyInfo( 1, typeof( GrizzlyBear ), 1767, 10, 212, 0 ) );
				Add( new AnimalBuyInfo( 1, typeof( Panther ), 1271, 10, 214, 0 ) );
				Add( new AnimalBuyInfo( 1, typeof( Dog ), 181, 10, 217, 0 ) );
				Add( new AnimalBuyInfo( 1, typeof( TimberWolf ), 768, 10, 225, 0 ) );
				Add( new AnimalBuyInfo( 1, typeof( PackHorse ), 606, 10, 291, 0 ) );
				Add( new AnimalBuyInfo( 1, typeof( PackLlama ), 491, 10, 292, 0 ) );
				Add( new AnimalBuyInfo( 1, typeof( Rat ), 107, 10, 238, 0 ) );

That'll make the animals show up properly on the buy menu.

Anvil

frank

Wanderer
error

i have same error as someone has posted before the help to it was to make sure data file was in data. i moved the taming folder over to data which looks like all the data and i still get this error
its only moving the small bod to your pack that causes the crash large bod goes in your pack without error

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an obj
ect.
at Server.Engines.BulkOrders.SmallMobileBOD.GetProperties(ObjectPropertyList
list)
at Server.Item.get_PropertyList()
at Server.Item.SendInfoTo(NetState state)
at Server.Item.MoveToWorld(Point3D location, Map map)
at Server.Scripts.Commands.Add.Build(Mobile from, Point3D start, Point3D end,
ConstructorInfo ctor, Object[] values, String[,] props, PropertyInfo[] realProp
s, ArrayList packs)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an obj
ect.
list)
at Server.Item.SendInfoTo(NetState state)
at Server.Item.MoveToWorld(Point3D location, Map map)
at Server.Scripts.Commands.Add.Build(Mobile from, Point3D start, Point3D end,
ConstructorInfo ctor, Object[] values, String[,] props, PropertyInfo[] realProp
s, ArrayList packs)
Error:
ect.
list)
at Server.Item.InvalidateProperties()
at Server.Item.set_Map(Map value)
at Server.Item.AddItem(Item item)
at Server.Items.BaseContainer.OnDragDropInto(Mobile from, Item item, Point3D
p)
at Server.Item.OnDroppedInto(Mobile from, Container target, Point3D p)
at Server.Item.DropToItem(Mobile from, Item target, Point3D p)
at Server.Mobile.Drop(Item to, Point3D loc)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DropReq(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
Crash: Backing up...done
Crash: Generating report...done
Crash: Restarting...done
Warning:
System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
at System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(Int32 millisecondsTimeout)
at Server.TimerThread.TimerMain()

frank

Wanderer
playermoblie

ok i got the part with the crashing of server when putting small bod in pack now when i load my world the first time all my chars are fine but then when i restart the server it makes me delete all player moblies. the link to the instructions of set up is down. can anyone one help me fix my playermoblie.

Crowley62

Sorceror
frank said:
ok i got the part with the crashing of server when putting small bod in pack now when i load my world the first time all my chars are fine but then when i restart the server it makes me delete all player moblies. the link to the instructions of set up is down. can anyone one help me fix my playermoblie.

post your playermobile and hopefully someone can help

DebbieDoo

Sorceror
Still no BODs???

Ok, I followed the instructions: Removed the distros and replaced them with the ones from the zip files. I added the taming folder to the data\bulk orders folder. Everything compiles fine, no errors. Only problem is the trainer says I can get a bulk order and *poof* nothing. I read a previous post with the same problem, but mine is not caused by the lack of the taming folder in data\bulk orders, and mine does not cause crashes if I add a bulk order and place it in my pack. Any help would be so appreciated. I installed this into a fresh install of runuo where Daat's99 and the evo dragons were installed first, so I did the edits as per the instructions.

Thanks Bunches!

Love and Hugs,
Debbie

P.S. - forgive this last question, but its late and Im tired. :p I'm sure it's been answered. My evos wont evolve since I put this in. Ok be nice now guys...pleeeease? I know its probably been answered, but Ive read so much and done 8 straight hours of script mods and changes for the owner of the shard Im seeing namespace server etc all over.