RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multi Lingual Forums

Serp

Sorceror
Grundidén att alla ska kunna komma hit och få hjälp är väl bra.. men det blir väldigt jobbigt om alla börjar skriva i alla forum på sitt eget språk. Nä, forsätt ha det bara på engelska! Det var mina två ören.

E

Eddie Vandetti

Zimbabwean!!!

Just kidding, keep up the good work.

Japanese, unfortunately, is a good idea.

+ Korean + Chinese

Rackull

Wanderer
Portuguese should be added.

I found out an enourmous ammount of Portuguese admins and players running UO shards.

Personally i'm amazed on the ammount of Portuguese people addicted to UO,this without counting other Portuguese speaking countries, like Brasil, and the PALOPs and possibly some Timorese people if any ;)

P.S. : I know i'm not an usual posting member, but i'm available to help in any kind of translations for Portuguese (PT) that may come to need.

JASenpai

Wanderer
Spanish, Argentina here :p

Podriamos hacer un grupo los que hablamos Castellano y ver si podemos traducir si lo necesitan, no?

OxyGene

Sorceror
French

All language is good. Because i think Ryan want only add a multilingual section, not convert all in all off this languages.

Section Multi Language
- Español
- Turkish
- Italian
- French
- etc...

Good for non english reader for ask on some think. (Like me)
Im not good with some english terms. In french section, i can ask for term i don't understand, some...hmm.. neologism. And without flame on english sections ! ;)

But i think its better to create this multilingual section only if the Runuo team find 'BEFORE' a good moderator in the language. And thats, its not easy ! ;)

Good luck !!!

Xanamros

Sorceror
jack trades said:
What about Japanese? That is the second largest market for UO!

japanese, thats a good idea!! :) but i don't think that there is meny ppl here that kan help out with the translation :eek: and i know only a litle japanese!!

me myselfe would like a Swedish section.. but is not needed :p couse we swedish ppl know english pretty good.. (most of us)