RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multi Lingual Forums

TMSTKSBK

Lord
well...

turkish, french, german, spanish, portuguese seem to be the most dominant populations...

(Then again I don't make any decisions...)

(what about swahili?? :confused:[heheh-joke])

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
pig latin would help me as I have to use a pig-latin to english translator.

oorhay orfay igpay atinlay.

BiO_ZeRg

Wanderer
Spanish plz put a spanish ESPAÑOL but no argentina spanish make a normal spanish castellano = spanish for all the world becuse is not the same of mexican spanish to the argentina spanish so we need a castellano :D

bzk90

Lord
well there are alot of turkish players, but i dont know of many actual turkish admins

spanish is a definately considering its one of the largest spoken languages on earth

japanese would be good considering how large uo is over there (or how large it was 5 years ago)

Nora

Sorceror
BiO_ZeRg said:
Spanish plz put a spanish ESPAÑOL but no argentina spanish make a normal spanish castellano = spanish for all the world becuse is not the same of mexican spanish to the argentina spanish so we need a castellano :D
Im argentina, and i use to read spanish. I no need Castellano for to read.. I just talk like this! :p

WarAngel

Wanderer
Let's add Esperanto. It was supposed to become a globally understood language anyway. Let's start the revolution!

ZaSz-RH

Wanderer
Swerve_jnr said:
how about jsut put them all on :)
That would require a lot a moderators... or one moderator that uderstand every languages :p

But I think it would be better if the mod's native language is his forum's language.

Leinad

Wanderer
Bonjour à tous ! :)

It will be fun to Add French too :eek:

It is very hard for me to translate all those commands in French :D

A lot of people here in Quebec (Canada) Are playing UO !

So that's it :)

ZaSz-RH

Wanderer
Leinad said:
Bonjour à tous ! :)

It will be fun to Add French too :eek:

It is very hard for me to translate all those commands in French :D

A lot of people here in Quebec (Canada) Are playing UO !

So that's it :)
Ce n'est pas RunUO qu'ils vont traduire, c'est simplement un forum où on va pouvoir dans notre langue. Et où on aura pas à traduire ce qu'on écrit :p
<>
It wont be a translation of RunUO, they will create additional forums in our language. And we wont have to translate what we say :p

BiO_ZeRg

Wanderer
Nora said:
Im argentina, and i use to read spanish. I no need Castellano for to read.. I just talk like this! :p
But i am from mexico and sometimes i dont understand some argentian words and i dont want mexican spanish castellano can be good for all the people speaks spanish. spain, mexico, argentina, venezuela, cuba, guatemala, el salvador, bolivia all south american no all understand argentina spanish but all understand castellano is like universal spanish becuse all we need to learn in the school