RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nerun's Distro v5.0.0

zardoz

Sorceror
Odd.. I am not seeing the problems in Tokuno or Deceit... but I have forced a complete respawn by unloading all the spawns and reloading them again. This is with the latest files that Nerun has offered....

dragonlady

Sorceror
I have a quick ?, love this spawner system, ty for sharing it with us all, my ? is when i spawn trammel, i get a 0 spawn for the ML place's, am i doing something wrong or just not have something open, :) tks again

Ceph

Sorceror
dragonlady said:
I have a quick ?, love this spawner system, ty for sharing it with us all, my ? is when i spawn trammel, i get a 0 spawn for the ML place's, am i doing something wrong or just not have something open, :) tks again
not added yet, he said in the initial post hes workong in it but its not included

Ceph

Sorceror
dragonlady said:
Stupid me i must have over looked that, tks Ceph :)
thats ok, i had my brainfart of the day about half an hour ago in irc channel. its easy to overlook something, even when you read it 3 or 4 times

Top Dog

Wanderer
Animals / Monsters

Hey great work Nerun as always,

I found a issue in the 5.0.2 update, about half of the town animals spawn under ground, roming monsters spawning in the water as well as town animals.

The other thing is you cant even find the spawners half the time for the town animals / roming land monsters that are spawing in the water or underground.

Just giving you some useful info I hope before you Pub. another update.

nerun

Sorceror
Top Dog said:
Hey great work Nerun as always,

I found a issue in the 5.0.2 update, about half of the town animals spawn under ground, roming monsters spawning in the water as well as town animals.

The other thing is you cant even find the spawners half the time for the town animals / roming land monsters that are spawing in the water or underground.

Just giving you some useful info I hope before you Pub. another update.

Try this file:
http://forums.runuo.com/showpost.php?p=535023&postcount=95

nerun

Sorceror
New Patch

Patch v5.0.3 was released with emergencial bug fixes. It will fix bugs that commits the playability.

Search for it in the 3rd post.

Gembone

Wanderer
just added this to my 2.0 test server. added 5.0.2 and the patch5.0.3. spawned everything in fel. everything seemed ok. restarted the server this morning and its calling fatal errors on all the spawners individually.
**** Bad serialize on Server.Mobiles.Minter ****

is this something I did or do I have other problems?

nerun

Sorceror
CONVERTING V4.1.4 custom maps to v5.0.0 map format

===============================================
CONVERTING V4.1.4 custom maps to v5.0.0 map format.

===============================================

I believe it can be usefull for some people:

Use [spawngen savebyhand. Your custom spawns will be save in Data/Monsters folder, in a file called byhand.map.

But the engine was changed, maps up to v4.1.4 will not work in v5.0.0 or higher engines. You need to convert the map. I converted all map files i did too, just using MS Office Word macros (for big maps). See an example of what you need to do:

v4.1.4 (or lower) format:
* Towncrier 1435 1695 0 2 5 10 5 5 1 2

v5.0.0 (or higher) format:
*|Towncrier||||||1435|1695|0|2|5|10|5|5|1|1|0|0|0|0|0

I used this macro to do it:
Code:
Sub ConvertTOv5()
'
' ConvertTOv5 Macro
' Macro by Nerun
'
    Selection.Find.ClearFormatting
    Selection.Find.Replacement.ClearFormatting
    With Selection.Find
        .Text = " "
        .Replacement.Text = "|"
        .Forward = True
        .Wrap = wdFindContinue
        .Format = False
        .MatchCase = False
        .MatchWholeWord = False
        .MatchWildcards = False
        .MatchSoundsLike = False
        .MatchAllWordForms = False
    End With
    Selection.Find.Execute Replace:=wdReplaceAll
    ActiveWindow.ActivePane.VerticalPercentScrolled = 0
    Selection.Find.ClearFormatting
    With Selection.Find
        .Text = "|"
        .Replacement.Text = "|"
        .Forward = True
        .Wrap = wdFindContinue
        .Format = False
        .MatchCase = False
        .MatchWholeWord = False
        .MatchWildcards = False
        .MatchSoundsLike = False
        .MatchAllWordForms = False
    End With
    Selection.Find.Execute
    Selection.Find.Execute
    Selection.MoveRight Unit:=wdCharacter, Count:=1
    Selection.TypeText Text:="|||||"
    Selection.EndKey Unit:=wdLine
    Selection.TypeText Text:="|0|0|0|0|0"
    Selection.MoveRight Unit:=wdCharacter, Count:=1
End Sub

Just copy your maps inside Word and use CTRL+A until all map become equal to v5.0.0 format. Then copy and paste over the .map file.

I am presupposing that you know how to use macros.

pagan_302

Sorceror
will this work for runuo 2.0 final? im having an issue adding nerun's Distro in with my xml system can someone help please?