RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nerun's Distro v5.0.0

Ajantis

Wanderer
Okay spawned all the spawners...........

But why arent the monsters spawning from them? I appreciate help on this please. Thanks.

Ajantis

Wanderer
Ok works.........seems when "player" gets near it works.....but if staff does, it doesnt spawn. Thanks though.

VertiCody

Sorceror
Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (71 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
Error:
System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form.
   at System.IO.Path.NormalizePathFast(String path, Boolean fullCheck)
   at System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path)
   at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path)
   at Server.ScriptCompiler.Display(CompilerResults results)
   at Server.ScriptCompiler.CompileCSScripts(Boolean debug, Assembly& assembly)
   at Server.ScriptCompiler.Compile(Boolean debug)
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

Only Script I put in, I had 5.01 in and added 5.02 and this happened

Thanks.

EDIT: I'm sorry I ifxed it... that was my bad, i put script in different and got errors....

Fresshness

Wanderer
I've never played as a treasure hunter, but, is it normal you need to steal every item of a chest you just lockpicked ?

I couldn't just pick the items up, I needed to steal them out of the chest although it was open.

Just wondering if this is normal or if this is a 'bug'.

Fresshness

Wanderer
A very helpful person, Kamuflaro, pointed out to me that:

Add the following line to the other public overrides at line 19 in BaseTreasureChestMod.cs

public override bool IsDecoContainer{get{ return false; }}

Ceph

Sorceror
im having a small problem with this spawner system, it doesnt seem to do any checks for where its spawning, half my mosnters are ending up in the black area's isntead of in the gaves..am i doing something wrong or is this a bug?

nerun

Sorceror
Ceph said:
im having a small problem with this spawner system, it doesnt seem to do any checks for where its spawning, half my mosnters are ending up in the black area's isntead of in the gaves..am i doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Download the file and test it for me ok?

I did in such a way that only the spawners with SpawnID 118 and 228 (Trammel and Felucca SeaLife.map) could spawn in the sea.

Place it in:

\Scripts\Customs\New\Engines\Spawner

Ceph

Sorceror
nerun said:
Download the file and test it for me ok?

I did in such a way that only the spawners with SpawnID 118 and 228 (Trammel and Felucca SeaLife.map) could spawn in the sea.

Place it in:

\Scripts\Customs\New\Engines\Spawner

fix verified, ready for next version :)
thanks

Rosey1

Wanderer
i added that line to basetreasurechestmod but i still have to steal from the orc camp and such (in haven). The chest on the orc camp also seems to be off the ground.
I went to dungeons and after picking the lock, i can just take the stuff.

Erica

Knight
nerun you fixed the issue on sealife now they spawn the right way but found a little glitch when you spawn everything some of the monsters are spawning half way underground so they are stuck there go to tokuno where champion sleepdragon is at and take a look there also in that area by water horses and dire wolfs and ronin are spawn in water as well.

shaggster

Sorceror
Great spawner ... Altough im seeing the same thing all tokuno creature can and will spawn in the ground or in the waters ... is there a way to change this ?

nerun

Sorceror
I will try to fix it. the bug is in PremiumSpawner.cs, search for GetSpawnPosition method, or by "Canfit" word. I need to do in some way that works right.