RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nerun's Distro v5.0.0

dragonlady

Sorceror
i have a ?, i have ur spawner script, loaded it up fine but seem's my players can pick the lock on the treasure chest but can't pick anything in them up, any idea's y that is?

btw i loveeee this system :)

dianus

Wanderer
Well I added the patch and everything looks to be working ok, witha small problem. I have double the spawns, I try to unload and reload but still get double spawns. Also I found dolphins and Sea serpents on land. What can i do to correct the problem? I am not getting errors

Johabius

Knight
dragonlady said:
i have a ?, i have ur spawner script, loaded it up fine but seem's my players can pick the lock on the treasure chest but can't pick anything in them up, any idea's y that is?

btw i loveeee this system :)

You will need to steal the items from the chests that spawn. Seems that the lift override property on the spawned chests that you are describing has been set to false.

Grendel-IN

Wanderer

Anyone had this problem? Guess I'm just missing a gump.

Evil Jason

Sorceror
Grendel-IN said:

Anyone had this problem? Guess I'm just missing a gump.

Seems to me you must have installed it incorrectly, I would remove it.. and reinstall and just go over the directions a little closer. :)

~Evil Jason

BillyTheKid

Wanderer
Error trammel/Felucca Healers

Ive found that all the trammel and felucca wandering healers were noted as WanderimgHealers instead of WanderingHealers so they dont spawn.

Thx !

Still my best spawner tool, fast and really user friendly :)

Evil Jason

Sorceror
Yeah, we caught that after the first release.. he took care of it in his later releases.

He just tried to rush it out because everyone wanted it.

~Evil Jason

Grendel-IN

Wanderer
Evil Jason said:
Seems to me you must have installed it incorrectly, I would remove it.. and reinstall and just go over the directions a little closer. :)

~Evil Jason

Yea man. I tried that. Even went back a downloaded an older version. The file just says patch. But I have nothing to patch. Is there an original file I need somewhere?

*EDIT* Fixed as far as I can tell guys.

Shawn5961

Wanderer

Well, I installed RunUO 2.0.0, then installed Nerun's Distro following the directions exactly, and I seemed to get this problem. If anybody can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. (And since I know it will be suggested, yes, I have already tried reinstalling both things from scratch)

nerun

Sorceror
Didn't you tried install v4.1.4 in RunUO 2.0? Release 5.0.0 works very well in 2.0. Distro v4.1.4 is not for RunUO 2.0, just for 1.0. I am saying it because these erros just happens qhen you try install v4.1.4 in RunUO 2.0.

nerun

Sorceror
Sorry, but that is really impossible, there are several files in your crash log that NOT COMES with v5.0.0, JUST WITH v4.1.4... BaseDoor, HouseFoundation, SE mobiles etc (these files are already included in RunUO 2.0 by default, so i removed from my distro). Please, check it again, or reinstall both: RunUO and my Distro.

Shawn5961

Wanderer
Fixed my problem. In your installation guide it said to unzip your distro somewhere, and then cut and paste it into the RunUO folder. Instead of doing this, I unzipped it directly to the folder, and it worked fine.

XIII

Wanderer
I'm having the same problem Grendel had with the premiumspawnergump in the engines/spawner/premiumspawner.cs script

I'm I missing a directive?

It acts like there is some confusion in the script itself

Any help would be greatly appreciated