RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nerun's Distro

Iakona

Wanderer
bug?

nerun said:
========================================
Updating v4.0.9 to v4.1.0

- download new release, v4.1.0, and replace (overwright) Data and Scripts folders with the new ones.
- restart

- if you are already running a shard with distro 4.0.9:

Unload in Trammel and Felucca the maps animals, miscellaneous and OSIHeavy:
[spawngen unload 10
[spawngen unload 130
[spawngen unload 160
[spawngen unload 11
[spawngen unload 131
[spawngen unload 161

Then reload them again:
[spawngen trammel/animals.map
[spawngen trammel/miscellaneous.map
[spawngen trammel/osiheavy.map
[spawngen felucca/animals.map
[spawngen felucca/miscellaneous.map
[spawngen felucca/osiheavy.map

PS.: you can use the gump to unload/reload instead command line.
========================================
Updating v4.0.9 and v4.1.0 to v4.1.1

1) download and paste new files;
2) Delete:
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Accounting\Account.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Misc\MapDefinitions.cs
3) [decorate, to install the new teleporters
4) use the gump to load Mondain's Legacy spawns, but just Blighted Groves and Painted Caves, the others was not do yet, then you will receive a "map no found" if you try to load it.

PS.: the new mobiles are not very good scripted, they are not 100% OSI like, aybe nor 50%, but that's a beginning, and i hope you help me with this issue. Spawns maps for new dungeons are not OSI like too.
I had your old distro and i added Knives townhouse system worked great, I just updated to your new distro and knives townhouse system won't work anymore any ideas on how i can use them both again?

Anvil

Wanderer
See the thread for Knives Townhouses. I've asked a question with regards to this there. Duplicating your question on 2 threads can cause confusion. I'm sure Nerun is only supporting his own distro not Knives.

Anvil

nerun

Sorceror
EviLOnion said:
ok, I figured out how to do it with the manual command

[spawngen remove "region"

thx

Good iniciative. But the gumps works fine here. I enter the name of the region (example: Britian, without quotes), then i clicked in the gold arrow. And the spawns in that region was removed. Didn't you try to use the Enter key instead, didn't you? Click the gold arrow, right side of the text entry.

nerun

Sorceror
Iakona said:
I had your old distro and i added Knives townhouse system worked great, I just updated to your new distro and knives townhouse system won't work anymore any ideas on how i can use them both again?

Anvil is right. I do not support other scripts, just mine. I never used Knives townhouse before too. Ask about this issue in the scripts support forum.

Boulder

Sorceror
thanks

thanks ever body for some great sripts im new at this but learning c+ soon i will have my shard go public

Greystar

Wanderer
Okay Nerun, this has been bugging me for a while (keep in mind I havnt installed the new version yet (was about to)), but every time I do the Rebuild Categoriztion command it does the GenChampions command also, so it deletes the old champs and generates new ones, really no big deal, but if i wanted to reg the champs I'd do that myself. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

Greystar

Wanderer
What is the Coil? I keep getting that in my BadSpawn logs and I am currently only using your spawners so I could see what changed from my old spawns. I am now using the most recent version of your spawn package.

momento mori

Wanderer
I tried installing your system on a fresh install and it worked fine. Prob i have is when i try to spawn it says it cant find the maps.Says spawning vendors spawning wrong spawn generation complete. but then i get a bunch of errors on my screen saying no maps can be found and when i check then nothing is spawned. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
momento mori said:
I tried installing your system on a fresh install and it worked fine. Prob i have is when i try to spawn it says it cant find the maps.Says spawning vendors spawning wrong spawn generation complete. but then i get a bunch of errors on my screen saying no maps can be found and when i check then nothing is spawned. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I would guess the problem is the data files are not in the correct location.

chadmriden

Sorceror
Thank you so much for all your hard work. This is exactly what I needed. I just started playing with RunUO recently and had no idea where to begin.. this is definitely one of the "must-have's" so far.

I do get this error, though:

# Bad spawns : 2/25/2006 3:36:56 AM
# Format: X Y Z F Name

6514 872 0 Felucca Coil
6514 872 0 Trammel Coil

Thanks again.

nerun

Sorceror
Coil badspawn issue:

i forgot to add the new mobile called Coil, this is a named silver serpent. I will add a patch to fix it in the patch session, second post of this thread.

Greystar

Wanderer
nerun said:
Coil badspawn issue:

i forgot to add the new mobile called Coil, this is a named silver serpent. I will add a patch to fix it in the patch session, second post of this thread.

Thanks for the "fix" but I don't know if it was worth a full version change.

Proxy

Wanderer
Nerun, you ROCK!

Nerun,

Once again, you have impressed me. Your Distro spawner is by far the EASIEST to use. Your installation instructions are clear and concise, and I have NEVER gotten a single error from it. It's to the point as well. No way am I EVER going to use a spawner package that isn't clear, and has NO instructions whatsoever on how to use it. I also like that it auto-spawns where the user specifies. The gump is easy to see as well, no matter what is in the background behind it.

I hope to see additional patches and updates, and will grab every single one I find. I also can't wait to see full ML support for this!

Kudos to you, my friend. Keep up the impressive work! :D

nerun

Sorceror
Proxy said:
Nerun,

Once again, you have impressed me. Your Distro spawner is by far the EASIEST to use. Your installation instructions are clear and concise, and I have NEVER gotten a single error from it. It's to the point as well. No way am I EVER going to use a spawner package that isn't clear, and has NO instructions whatsoever on how to use it. I also like that it auto-spawns where the user specifies. The gump is easy to see as well, no matter what is in the background behind it.

I hope to see additional patches and updates, and will grab every single one I find. I also can't wait to see full ML support for this!

Kudos to you, my friend. Keep up the impressive work! :D

*A tear falls of the eyes, rolling kindly for his face.*

Thx man!

Squench

Sorceror
What am I doing wrong? I never have troubles with installing different things with RUNUO, but this is killing me...
When I install this package the 4.1.1, I follow the instructions to the T, and when I do I get errors for the files I end up deleteing.
I follow these steps:
Open package and place in fresh never fired up runuo set of files. Replacing scripts and data. I then delete the following

C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Items\Construction\Doors\Doors.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Items\Construction\Doors\BaseDoor.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Items\Construction\Doors\HouseDoor.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Multis\HouseFoundation.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Engines\AI\Creature\Paragon.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Items\SkillItems\Misc\Bandage.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Skills\AnimalLore.cs

After that I try to fire up the server I end up with errors for the files I deleted or so I think. example:

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Customs\Modified\Accounting\Account.cs: CS0101: (line 15, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Accounting' already contains a definition for 'Account'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
What am I doing wrong?

Thank You so much.

Greystar

Wanderer
Squench said:
What am I doing wrong? I never have troubles with installing different things with RUNUO, but this is killing me...
When I install this package the 4.1.1, I follow the instructions to the T, and when I do I get errors for the files I end up deleteing.
I follow these steps:
Open package and place in fresh never fired up runuo set of files. Replacing scripts and data. I then delete the following

C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Items\Construction\Doors\Doors.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Items\Construction\Doors\BaseDoor.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Items\Construction\Doors\HouseDoor.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Multis\HouseFoundation.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Engines\AI\Creature\Paragon.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Items\SkillItems\Misc\Bandage.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Skills\AnimalLore.cs

After that I try to fire up the server I end up with errors for the files I deleted or so I think. example:

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Customs\Modified\Accounting\Account.cs: CS0101: (line 15, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Accounting' already contains a definition for 'Account'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
What am I doing wrong?

Thank You so much.

You have two Account.cs files...