RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PHP scripts for MyRunUO

panther

Sorceror
DaLaw66 said:
Ok, so this is what I got for char 2001, and its still blank on paperdoll the paperdoll (for 2001)
char_id layer_id item_id item_hue
2001 0 7939 0
2001 1 8251 1102
What version of PHP are you running?

panther

Sorceror
Igon said:
I mean, on the page showing all the members from a particular guild (guild.php), only some people have links to the paperdoll page (player.php). The others have no link at all.

When you go to the page that lists all players (players.php), everybody has a link to player.php.

I am thinking that once the player logs on and the databases are updated, that is what triggers the link to get set. See attached screenshot.
I see the problem. The players lacking links are all using custom titles that do not have commas in them. "The Admirable Endora Bowcraft The Druid" should be "The Admirable Endora Bowcraft, The Druid" so that the system can separate the name.
Failing that, you can try the following:

In guild.php find:
Code:
    $cma = strpos($chartitle, ",");
    $namedisplay = substr($chartitle, 0, $cma);
    $chartitle = substr($chartitle, $cma);

Replace with:
Code:
    if ($cma) {
    }
    else {
      $namedisplay = $chartitle;
      $chartitle = "";
    }

panther

Sorceror
stormwolff said:
I reported this issue on page one :)
I see that now. I'd fixed the problem with the character codes showing up but missed the other issue. The above fix should work for you.

Viky

Wanderer
I have two new problems.

First: In Internet Explorer, i can´t see RAD X. In FireFox is all ok.

Second: In FireFox, i see RAD X at all characters (with private profile too). I am using version 1.01, Apache 1.3.31, PHP 4.3.9.

Private character:

panther

Sorceror
Viky said:
I have two new problems.

First: In Internet Explorer, i can´t see RAD X. In FireFox is all ok.
Are you using some very old version of IE? It sounds like it's not recognizing PNG images.

As for private characters showing up, you can stop this by adding "WHERE char_public=1" to the queries on the myrunuo_characters table.

Igon

Wanderer
panther said:
I see the problem. The players lacking links are all using custom titles that do not have commas in them. "The Admirable Endora Bowcraft The Druid" should be "The Admirable Endora Bowcraft, The Druid" so that the system can separate the name.
Failing that, you can try the following:

In guild.php find:
Code:

Replace with:
Code:
    if ($cma) {
    }
    else {
      $namedisplay = $chartitle;
      $chartitle = "";
    }

That fixed it. They all have links now.

Thanks for the great work.

DaLaw66

Sorceror
Arrrg, well, I used 2D
The original files that came with the game
And still blank paperdoll!
Im going to delete that database and try again ...

PixelFX

Registered
Thanks for this script, after much work I got it working for our shard with runuo 1.0.0 / mysql 4.1.0, apache and php latest versions.

Demo: http://www.orbsydia.net/myuo/status.php

so it is possible to get working but takes a long time or did for me. Now I just need to figour out how to get my remote host working.

Again thanks for putting this out Panther..

Admin Khaybel
OrBSydia Founder

Thraxus

Sorceror
Since this thread was already pulled from obscurity, I may as well post my remaining issue in case panther is still watching..

Everything is working fine for me except the paperdoll display. I tried invoking paperdoll.php directly to troubleshoot, as panther suggested to someone else, and this is the output I get..

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/edgamers/public_html/modules/MyRunUO/myrunuo.inc.php:78) in /home/edgamers/public_html/modules/MyRunUO/paperdoll.php on line 415
‰PNG  IHDRCWÂ7´ IDATxœì½MŒ\Wr.ø•@ ¾ó6uŽ7¼w6ªÔF,nZU‹×RnÔ €i=˜ÄE-àÙ€ tmÌ[Xoz)@½X/FÀÃzð =@ëµ0Ÿ½)uoXò,˜ÔÆYœÍ½\àfÎW«šEœs3‹"%Jbñ§T!Š•ÌʼyïÍ'"¾ø"bãøøß'y©ï_›ÏÍLAF2¥@ C΃™r$ J„J)$L!”R$!€$ ç|ppPê›Îåy•ï•Jô}?ßÛ³œ}ÙJJ©!0³\ }é$$ )ˆ Ú/\ ÕÇ! ”Àýý%ç§qqçòxä{¤®$©”\8@D²ý)¥R êo…H‚Ì Id$ë3$™@„@ÆÙŒä§}”ϵ⹕ Oûž¼ÔìB €‚nÈ €¯øj(]1H$ÉDÌR1Áºb$ãlçò;¿š¥”εâ9•žö < ¹üÒKWçsßöK)*…@\ªÔIÍ@’ ö ºKbû›@b $© ûÙìú/ß )=éë<—Ç!gßJ¼Ô÷Wæó,ÕÀåKrc@Ü(ÀM…ÿ*Éj{KÙ§T$ËE@@€`–‰ÀÀù•«S\~.Ï‘œq•x饗®ÎçYª»;Õ}B]ðm±W%p©Ê! '- ë†àŠá¿Š}úŽ fEE1¥Ýùü\+ž;9ËáuJéúÕ«ÙŒk‹Z’¹“RŒ1Tÿ P$ HfU5šÅh>šq*p‹±ß›ÌEdƒåÁ*"¡”ýýý'uÅçòä,«€ko¼Á/(Ô•¯œ‹Rb$ÁÀµ×«X¶•© bµYr`LžŒ šbdÀ0dœ0( 9Žã¿þë¿>™‹=—Ç"gÜqŠ‘(ªq2‰zdía´ S"™"!†a¼…"AÐb™!Íf³4›Í¯ÌHÃ೟ƔÜb$p9d&¢¬Žì'pî5=wrÆ*DJá+W3*$²H!riÑÅn±X’èg³«×®F’dØ¿ñ›7>½~íú/ÿìÏ>ýôSIËå²”â‘ÅÎÞžwníjÂ2†€((ðìx$oÞ¼ù´ïÁ¹|39ã*àÚ|SZ‹œiR$ tõêÕ›7o†0F©ïI2õ³ß6ö]7»|™Ä;ï¼»\.ó›ß,—ËÙl¶7Ÿ/‹›7n 9&¸ÛDG¥)çì&å\ž#9ƒ*‘B°3Ûqwéµß½¯õ)þÕ_}

You get the idea..

So what am I doing wrong? The database and web server are run remotely, not on the same machine that my shard runs on. The database is updating without any errors, the only thing that doesn't work are the paperdoll images. I'll post the basic info on what I'm using here so nobody has to ask me. :p

Operating System Linux
Kernel Version 2.4.29-grsec
Apache Version 1.3.33 (Unix)
PERL Version 5.8.1
PHP Version 4.3.10
MySQL Version 4.0.22-standard

HellRazor

Knight
Have you checked your php config file? I remember when I set mine up there were some graphics libraries that I had to install and turn on in the config file to get the images to display correctly.

Thraxus

Sorceror
I don't have direct administrative access to the web server, so I can't say with certainty exactly which graphic libraries are enabled and which are not.

If I knew exactly which ones were necessary, then I could contact the server admin and ask to have them enabled.

HellRazor

Knight
I believe it's GDLib. I can't remember if this was the only tweak needed or not.

In my php.ini, I uncommented this:

extension=php_gd2.dll

You may need to download and install GDLib, I'm not sure if it is included with PHP by default or not. But your web host should know how to install/enable it. Start with this, if it's still not working I might be able to backtrack and remember the stuff I had to play around with.

Merlin*

Super Newb Moderator
It's been so long since I did this it's kinda foggy. But I think I remember something about the ultima.dll.

Thraxus

Sorceror
I don't think the Ultima.dll is necessary for this PHP version of the MyRunUO scripts, but if I'm wrong please feel free to correct me.

The ASP version originally released by Zulu definitely needed it though, but I'm trying to get this working on my web hosting server which is a Linux server running Apache.

HellRazor

Knight
Mine is on a remote Windows server. It took me all day to get it working, I'm not experienced with running a web server so I had to get PHP and MySQL up and running too. It was a real pain but eventually I got it going. I remember the graphics library was a problem because it was not enabled by default.