RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PHP scripts for MyRunUO

Thraxus

Sorceror
View Image? I don't have anything that says View Image in my MyRunUO.. :confused:

Can you provide a link to your MyRunUO so I can see what its doing?

LordHogFred

Knight
View Image is what I get if I right click on the borken image of the paperdoll (Im using Mozilla).
Also I don't know how to get my MyRunUO database online so any help there wqould be cool as well.

Chz :),

Thraxus

Sorceror
Ooohh I gotcha.. :eek:

No image and no error now? Did you grab the file I uploaded or did you copy/paste what I put in the CODE tags? I'm suspicious that some special character codes are being pooched by doing that, so I'd recommend the former method.

Or just grab panther's Zip again from the first page and replace your paperdoll.php with that one.

LordHogFred

Knight
Hate to be a pain in the arse but I tried your paperdoll and panthers paperdoll and neither of them work.
I don't know what to do now.

EDIT: I used the gumpreader.php script as well but that didn't work either, just thought I'd narrow possiblities down a bit more.

LordHogFred

Knight
Ok good news I got it up and running fine showing the paperdolls. Except for one thing, one of my chars beards is shown outside of his helmet :p :eek:

Anyway more importantly I am curious as to how I can upload the database to the internet and allow my players to view it?

Any help would be cool.

Thraxus

Sorceror
Glad to hear you got the paperdolls working. Mind if I ask what finally fixed it? I'm rather curious. :)

As for allowing your players to view it, perhaps you could install a simple webserver on the computer your shard is running on.

LordHogFred

Knight
Thraxus said:
Glad to hear you got the paperdolls working. Mind if I ask what finally fixed it? I'm rather curious. :)

As for allowing your players to view it, perhaps you could install a simple webserver on the computer your shard is running on.

I just went back to using all the default PHP scripts. I think it was the setup script in the end though.

LordHogFred

Knight
I still can't get MyRunUO to work online. Do I need to do something with the "$validhosts" section in the PHP setup script? If so how do I set it up like that?

I am running through a router by the way if that makes any difference.

Thraxus

Sorceror
$validhosts is merely a security feature, that allows you to specify a select list of hosts that can access the scripts. If you don't put anything in there, any host is considered valid, so it should work as it is by default.

Do you have a web server running on your shard server?

Ravenhart

Wanderer
Problem with status.php

Ok i have a Problem with display the status.php.
After install MyRunUO and setup ODBC mysql and Apache2.0 and php5 the Server write down the Tables fine. No Errors.
Testet in mysql.

If i now open the status.php at anyone Browser the site was blank.
No Images no Tables nothing.

What's wrong.

If you need more Information post here.

Best Regards Ravenhart

panther

Sorceror
Ravenhart said:
Ok i have a Problem with display the status.php.
After install MyRunUO and setup ODBC mysql and Apache2.0 and php5 the Server write down the Tables fine. No Errors.
Testet in mysql.

If i now open the status.php at anyone Browser the site was blank.
No Images no Tables nothing.

What's wrong.

If you need more Information post here.

Best Regards Ravenhart
Enable error logging in your php.ini and check your Apache error logs.

Kieeps

Wanderer
hello people :) I hope this is still getting supported. I so like C# so much better than php ;D
This all reminds me about the WoW roster system.
but yet. i have some problems and questions.
question :
does this script require the moded version of MyRunUO that Zulu provided?

and now to the errors i get:
RunUO updates the DB nicely...almost. exept for this:
Code:
MyRunUO: Updating status database
MyRunUO: Exception caught in database thread
System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [HYT00] Column count doesn't match value c
ount at row 1
   at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.HandleError(HandleRef hrHandle, SQL_HANDLE
 hType, RETCODE retcode)
   at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteReaderObject(CommandBehavior behavior,
 String method)
   at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at Server.Engines.MyRunUO.DatabaseCommandQueue.Thread_Start()
MyRunUO: Status database updated in 0.1 seconds

and on the skills.php i get this:
http://www.fulshard.com/modules/myrunuo/skills.php

Any ideas?

PS. It's realy great that you made this in PHP :) i was planing on installing asp support but....naaaaaa.

skorpionct

Wanderer
This my problem:

HELP ME!

Jarrod

Sorceror
Im having a few minor issues getting this to work correctly. I have apache and MySQL. the installations were flawless. The security on MySQL was set correctly, I have the the distro MyRunUO folder in place, set with the correct config.cs information (credentials).

If i run [updatemyrunuo
i see this in console:
MyRunUO: Updating character database
MyRunUO: Characeter database updated in 0,0 seconds
MyRunUO: Database statements compiled in 0,75 seconds

if i run [updatewebstatus
i see this in console:
MyRunUO: Updating status database
MyRunUO: Status database updated in 0,0 seconds

when i call the status.php, it shows with no new data (no characters at all)
when i enter the MyRunUO database and ask it to show all table status, this is the result:
PHP:
mysql> show table status;
+---------------------------+--------+------------+------+----------------+-------------+-----------------+--------------+-----------+----------------+---------------------+---------------------+------------+----------------+---------+
| Name                      | Type   | Row_format | Rows | Avg_row_length | Data_length | Max_data_length | Index_length | Data_free | Auto_increment | Create_time         | Update_time         | Check_time | Create_options | Comment |
+---------------------------+--------+------------+------+----------------+-------------+-----------------+--------------+-----------+----------------+---------------------+---------------------+------------+----------------+---------+
| myrunuo_characters        | MyISAM | Dynamic    |    0 |              0 |      0 |      4294967295 |         1024 |         0 |           NULL | 2005-08-10 12:55:11 | 2005-08-10 12:55:11 | NULL       |                |         |
| myrunuo_characters_layers | MyISAM | Fixed      |    0 |              0 |      0 |     73014444031 |         1024 |         0 |           NULL | 2005-08-10 12:55:25 | 2005-08-10 12:55:25 | NULL       |                |         |
| myrunuo_characters_skills | MyISAM | Fixed      |    0 |              0 |      0 |     55834574847 |         1024 |         0 |           NULL | 2005-08-10 12:55:33 | 2005-08-10 12:55:33 | NULL       |                |         |
| myrunuo_guilds            | MyISAM | Dynamic    |    0 |              0 |      0 |      4294967295 |         1024 |         0 |           NULL | 2005-08-10 12:55:40 | 2005-08-10 12:55:40 | NULL       |                |         |
| myrunuo_guilds_wars       | MyISAM | Dynamic    |    0 |              0 |      0 |      4294967295 |         1024 |         0 |           NULL | 2005-08-10 12:55:47 | 2005-08-10 12:55:47 | NULL       |                |         |
| myrunuo_status            | MyISAM | Dynamic    |    0 |              0 |      0 |      4294967295 |         1024 |         0 |           NULL | 2005-08-10 12:55:53 | 2005-08-10 12:55:53 | NULL       |                |         |
| myrunuo_timestamps        | MyISAM | Dynamic    |    0 |              0 |      0 |      4294967295 |         1024 |         0 |           NULL | 2005-08-10 12:56:00 | 2005-08-10 12:56:00 | NULL       |                |         |
7 rows in set (0.20 sec)

if I run a simple select *, i get this:
PHP:
mysql> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM myrunuo_characters;
+----------+
| COUNT(*) |
+----------+
|        0 |
+----------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

So RunUO is saying its updating, no errors in console at all, where should I be looking to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

bzk90

Lord
what part of archive dont you understand?, no support is available in the archivem these scripts were designed for pre rc1 versions of runuo, if they dont work then either make a new one or give up

DaLaw66

Sorceror
skorpionct said:
This my problem:

HELP ME!
Try changing the following in myrunuo.inc.php :
$mulpath = "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\UO FOLDER/";
$validhosts = "";

Mine is as follows:
$mulpath = "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Ultima Online Gold/";
$validhosts = "";

I had the same problem and that worked for me, I hope it works for you too!

Castel

Wanderer
Is it possible to use this script if the webserver/sql server is in one location and the runuo server is on a different machine? or is this not possible?