RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Re-Post) Drake, Polar Bear, and Skeletal Dragon mounts that work with SE!

Tannis

Knight
xX_Devious_Xx said:
Tannis, I use freewebs and I have my hues file and the patch for the ridables going from that site. I am not paying for it. www.freewebs.com Thats the one I use. Maybe something has changed recently since I got membership there. I havent received an email or anything from them. Thank You
I re-read it. My account needs to be active for 7 days before I can upload anything larger than 750kb. So, I guess I'll wait.

Thats the only thing about Freewebs. That and the fact I dont have a friggin clue on how to make the website look more proffessional. But its no biggie. I got a few players and thats good enough. I dont expect to get much bigger. Especially when I wake up in the morning and for some odd reason my pc restarted. Thats happened 3 times now. I cant figure it out. But anyway Freewebs is a good one if you know what ya doing, which I am sure you do. Players love these as do I. Thank You very much for fixing and posting these. +++++ Karma.

Cadeyrn

Wanderer
i may have missed it while reading the thread!

oh bother. i actually feel like switching my question now, because i figured out how to merge my tiledata's. im wondering if you can tell me how you added the ridables to the muo? because i tried the "loading from directory to verdata" inside mulpatcher and then importing that verdata to the MUO tool, then taking off the "patch to verdata" selection, patched it via URL to my local server, and it i come up on an invisible mount.

i compared your file and my newly made file, and im missing alot of the files you have inside of yours, could the slot i used be conflicting? or the animation is? because i tried making a ridable centaur, just for fun.. because you know.. centaurs.. humans.. funfun. i mean, who wouldnt want to ride a centaur? not unless hes the mean looking one from mortal kombat. but just wondering if you can help a new to the world of animations and gumps, well.. new to the whole "RUO's Behind The Shard".

hehe. that should be a webcartoon. there can be a story about daat99. how he cant get something to work, and he starts throwing his mountain dew around. and throwing a tantrum, then realizes he forgot a bracket. mwuahahaha. im just messing with yah daat (if yah read this of course).

Syntria

Wanderer
Wonderful Work

This script is absolutely beautiful! I love it! I have one suggestion to make for the patch. A ridable Sphinx would be wonderful. Have also always wanted a ridable hart too. I'm going to try to piece together what you've done to actually make these work so well and see if I can come up with something on my own. You will probably hear from me soon. lol

Again, wonderful work!

Foster

Account Terminated
fg
For doing this, you have become one of my favorite people on these boards. Much love.

I also have a question, if i have an existing tiledata that someone else edited, how would I combine the parts he added with the parts Secmet added? (I've never edited tiledatas so i have no clue lol)

Hey i dont know if you still need help editing tiledata but if you do,holla at me it the least i could do. (*_*)