RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 2.0 RC1 has been released.

Phantom

Knight
kamui7 said:
oh!!! good ~~ thankx, ???

what difference ? 1.0 / 2.0 RC1

PLEASE TELL ME.....

RunUO 2.0 RC1 is the new version of RunUO, it has 1000's of changes made to it. You should NOT use RunUO 2.0 RC1 on a production shard, unless you have a very good understanding of programming you should wait awhile.

mAilUser said:
heh its no ML there... no quest, no skill, no mobile... why?

Because its not finished, and nobody has coded the Quests, Skills, and Mobiles. Actually I think that statement is partialy false, since I think there is SOME support for UO:ML

zerg_80 said:
RunUo 2.0 RC1 can be used to make or update a live shard? or is for bug searching?

You can do what you want, the current code has been tested, but there are unknown issues I am sure that will be fixed in time.

zerg_80

Wanderer
mAilUser said:
heh its no ML there... no quest, no skill, no mobile... why?

Ryan said:
RunUO 2.0 is a giant leap forward for RunUO. The performance enhancements will speak volumes for the work we have done. Migrating may not be easy we are aware of that but it will be well worth it. We are also looking for a bunch of dedicated people to help us in going forward with features such as the various unfinished pieces of ML.

I think that is the answer ML is not full finished

A_Li_N

Knight
Thanks a bunch, guys and gals :)
Now I wish I had time to do something with it, but this whole buying and renovating a house with no job is kinda time consuming. Anyway, if and when I get things closer to normal, I'll take a look and see if I can find anything.

Again, thanks!

HotBird

Wanderer
Ninja quest error???

clean install of rc1 upon running through the ninja quest you get to the killing 3 hinchmen - they do not spawn.

BTW thanks for this!!!

zerg_80

Wanderer
Phantom said:
You can do what you want, the current code has been tested, but there are unknown issues I am sure that will be fixed in time.

I mean for a production Shard (for people conect and play like 1.0.0)

AND GOOD WORK RUNUO TEAM

zerg_80

Wanderer
HotBird said:
clean install of rc1 upon running through the ninja quest you get to the killing 3 hinchmen - they do not spawn.

BTW thanks for this!!!

You need to spawn or add with the command [add young ninja (i think)

shaggster

Sorceror
Nerco Npc???

was looking over all the npc's and noticed this version 2.0 is like 1.0 no necro npc's anywhere in files..

other then that this version looks sweet.. ty guys for all your hard work :D

mpfplush

Sorceror
:confused:

Thanks so much for all the hours you've spent on this release, runuo team. Nice to know the wait is finally over. Cheers.

PappaSmurf

Knight
So far I'm loving what I'm seeing haven't gone through much yet but so far so good....I really like the new reports system it should make a lot of things easier to sort out when planning the advancement of a new shard....and help with finding out who is being a nutjob staff memeber....

larrylarry

Wanderer
GREAT work :D
Finally its here! :) thanks for all the work you all done :)
I have a question, Will 2.0 include the new guild system?
and will it work under linux on mono?
thanks in advance for your time,
Larrylarry :)