RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 2.0 RC1 has been released.

Rosey1

Wanderer
I'm sorry if these are stupid questions but if I put frameworks 2.0 is that going to mess up my current runuo 1.0?
And I keep reading not to use this version for a publication shard, so this is just for us to play around with? More updates are coming?

I'm confused :eek:

Ki Frost

Sorceror
.NET 2.0 Will do nothing to 1.0 so it cannot mess up RunUO 1.0, and yes there will be updates to it adding (i think) ML functions, bug fixes, and some other things (I havnt played with it much to know).

ACME_INC

Sorceror
They released 2.0 just for my birthday! Now that something this momentous has happened I should expect the rest of the day to go down hill. Oh well, a small price to pay.

Joeku

Lord
Omg I had the first post in this thread and ASayre8 deleted it :(

Oh well, I'll repeat it:

<3 Ryan & the RunUO Team! :D

Johabius

Knight
Red Star said:
Yes this great but I can't use my old scripts I got such as town houses now...
As sorious pointed out you can always go into your "old scripts" and make them 2.0 compatible. I expect though, that the creators of the larger "script" packages will be updating their packages as they have time. In fact, ArteGordon has already updated XMLSpawner2 to RunUO 2.0 compliancy.

Jeff

Lord
Johabius said:
As sorious pointed out you can always go into your "old scripts" and make them 2.0 compatible. I expect though, that the creators of the larger "script" packages will be updating their packages as they have time. In fact, ArteGordon has already updated XMLSpawner2 to RunUO 2.0 compliancy.
Thats because ArteGordon's generally dont sleep, they are a odd breed of coding monsters that thrive on lack of sleep and plenty of code.