RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Lucid Nagual's <<_All Spells System_>>

Boulder said:
tryed [add fullran nothing shows up
If you do a simple search for FullSpellbooks.cs you will find that it is commented out. Uncomment it and add the correct content number. I'm sure you already know this.

Boulder said:
where can i find the contect numer any hints

thanks lucid for pointing me i found it
I think the problem is that I added new ranger spells and had to disable some ranger scripts til I got it working. And (opps) forgot to uncomment and update that book.

To get the content number....on the server type:
[allspells
and target the book.

Then...
[get content
and target the book.

Take that number and add it to the script (replacing the old number).

Boulder

Sorceror
ranger book

yes i got the ranger book and the song book work where you can buy full book off of scrib vendor
thanks for all you help
im learning alot from you experts

Jessie

Wanderer
Help

Can u guys please help me:(
It keeps saying whenever i try to boot my server
+ Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs:
CS0116: Line 1: A namespace does not derectly contain members such as fields or methods
CS1022: Line 949: Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected

Jessie said:
Can u guys please help me:(
It keeps saying whenever i try to boot my server
+ Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs:
CS0116: Line 1: A namespace does not derectly contain members such as fields or methods
CS1022: Line 949: Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected
You are prolly missing a "{" or "}" somewhere. Look around the area you last edited.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Well, I found this right in the description...

Important Notice: The class/restrictive system works off of Alien's Central Memory and ACC (Public Gates are opitonal but do not install his spell system, otherwise might be errors). Can be downloaded through this link:

Boulder

Sorceror
All Sells System

lucid any ideal when you will get a chance for magic trainers
and the anceint spell book seem to do nothing

Boulder said:
lucid any ideal when you will get a chance for magic trainers
and the anceint spell book seem to do nothing
The control center and magics trainer are fixed. I think the ancient spellbook is too. But I haven't released it yet.

eusounoob

Wanderer
:( help

plz, help me... I need know if have how I make a ressurect spell that if the "ressurected" are not dead :p , the spell heal he/she
have how make a spell with this effects? plz help me, and if you have experience with spells make me a base to I make my spell :D

.: the spell that i need make is a piece of my great idea ^^

(sry by use this topic for post it, Im new on the runuo site and dont know how post a new topic ;) )

smmeyesonly2

Wanderer
Fix most errors

Code:
RunUO - [[url]www.runuo.com][/url] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
Error:
System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form.
   at System.IO.Path.NormalizePathFast(String path, Boolean fullCheck)
   at System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path)
   at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path)
   at Server.ScriptCompiler.Display(CompilerResults results)
   at Server.ScriptCompiler.CompileCSScripts(Boolean debug, Assembly& assembly)
   at Server.ScriptCompiler.Compile(Boolean debug)
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

Can you fix?

Malaperth

Wanderer
You have illegal characters in a filename or foldername. The most common ones are parentheses. The illegal characters will have to be removed to compile.

eusounoob said:
plz, help me... I need know if have how I make a ressurect spell that if the "ressurected" are not dead :p , the spell heal he/she
have how make a spell with this effects? plz help me, and if you have experience with spells make me a base to I make my spell :D

.: the spell that i need make is a piece of my great idea ^^

(sry by use this topic for post it, Im new on the runuo site and dont know how post a new topic ;) )
I will get back with you and give you the info. My internet and phone have been down for a week and a half. An ice storm came through and caused power outages to 400,000+ homes.

Icedddragon

Wanderer
Heya lucid, ive been away for a while and ive come back, my all spells still works fine, just wanted to know if youve fixed the fact that they dont use LMC properly? if so, which files need to be updated for that?

Malaperth

Wanderer
Please define LMC 'not working properly' since from what I've seen of the spells themselves, they do not control LMC.

Icedddragon

Wanderer
By LMC "Not Working Properly" i mean it does not work properly. 100% LMC is no where NEAR 100% less mana to cast. i tried it with 1000% and its less than 1000% but still not as much as it should be..

Icedddragon said:
By LMC "Not Working Properly" i mean it does not work properly. 100% LMC is no where NEAR 100% less mana to cast. i tried it with 1000% and its less than 1000% but still not as much as it should be..
That has nothing to do with my script package.