RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Lucid's <<_Advanced Archery_>>

Zziggy5000

Wanderer
Juka Bow

I am not talking the juka king bow and this problem has nothing to do with 3d juka bows are non-id on drop you have to double click them then click on a gear and it adds the slayer mod to them.

with this sys it thinks your trying to id them again not change arrows.

You might want to look into it?

FYI I do love this code and am going to work danm hard to get it implemented and working

the juka king bows come with no slayer listed on them, as loot you can get different gears reprsenting different monster types - when you dbl click the bow - you can them click a gear and its slayer type is set to that then

so in the juka king bow needs a an ondoubleclick override that is no slayer is selected then choose gear - if slayer allready in there then choose arrow type

or to have the targeting system look for a gear & if juka king bow also and set the slayer type then - else ignor gears

(think of the gears as the cams on a compound bow on modern bows - sets different power levels for poundage)

Lord_Greywolf

the juka king bows come with no slayer listed on them, as loot you can get different gears reprsenting different monster types - when you dbl click the bow - you can them click a gear and its slayer type is set to that then

so in the juka king bow needs a an ondoubleclick override that is no slayer is selected then choose gear - if slayer allready in there then choose arrow type

or to have the targeting system look for a gear & if juka king bow also and set the slayer type then - else ignor gears

(think of the gears as the cams on a compound bow on modern bows - sets different power levels for poundage)
Wow! That is OSI? Sounds like a good idea. I was thinking of adding bow stringers too. And event ammo options to make coding events easier.

otimpyre

Sorceror
Oh lord

*taps foot waiting on the slayer cams and special bow strings*

*ponders lazer sights and bow silencers* :D

The Juka bows are those with no slayer on them and they are already implemented OSI style in base RunUO - see JukaBow.cs
BowOfTheJukaKing is the minor artifact and it's reptile slayer.
Gear.cs has the itemID for the gear, but the problem really isn't one. There are worse problems to be taken care of first :p

otimpyre

Sorceror
Choices

My pick is in red
Axle with Gears 4177 (0x1051)
Axle with Gears 4178 (0x1052)
Flipable Gears 4179 (0x1053) 4180 (0x1054)
I Looked for other items that would suit the image not really anythat look good. Some where
Millstone looks like a cam but to large ID 6276
Seeker token same deal ID 6463

otimpyre

Sorceror
A Gift

For your contributions to the community I wanted to give you this. I would be honored if you used it.

Gift excepted and removed

The Juka bows are those with no slayer on them and they are already implemented OSI style in base RunUO - see JukaBow.cs
BowOfTheJukaKing is the minor artifact and it's reptile slayer.
Gear.cs has the itemID for the gear, but the problem really isn't one. There are worse problems to be taken care of first :p
We sure do lol. But once the current problems are taken care of this would be a nice project.
-------------------------------------------------------
My pick is in red
Axle with Gears 4177 (0x1051)
Axle with Gears 4178 (0x1052)
Flipable Gears 4179 (0x1053) 4180 (0x1054)
I Looked for other items that would suit the image not really anythat look good. Some where
Millstone looks like a cam but to large ID 6276
Seeker token same deal ID 6463
I'll keep a mental note of that, and thanks for the Avatar. Excellent job!!! Mine was pretty craptastic lol.
-------------------------------------------------------
I need a web host badly. I'll prolly take some of this extra money I'm making and buy one. I don't get a day off til Saturday and have been working since Wends.

Attention:

~CBaseRanged~

Here is an updated CBaseRanged.cs. It seems like this version is working proper and I need some people to test it for me. Many thanks.

Attachments

• CBaseRanged.cs
    22.1 KB · Views: 127
Glorious!

Lucid my friend you have done excellent work. I spent some time to test the updated CBasedRanged script that you released. It works beautifully. On both the elven and ultimate quivers they fire arrows, bolts, and the special ammo correctly, and the lower ammo cost works great, the ammon no longer just gradually runs out without firing shots. I'm glad to see this working. Great work!

Slayer Gears

OK I've started on the gears. Any suggestions or info on this system should be brought to my attention now, thanks.

Edit:
OK I looked into the gear/Juka Bow thing and I see that it already completed and working in the distro scripts. The Juka Bow is a SubClass of Bow so it doesn't need any modifications. Only the Bow.cs needs it since that is the Main Class. I will prolly be working on bow strings next.

Bow Stringers:

Here are a list of bow stringers I have completed:
  • Linen Thread Stringer (very weak)
  • Cotton Stringer (weak)
  • Silk Stringer (sturdy)
  • Horse Hair Stringer (strong)
  • Hemp Stringer (dependable)
  • Angel Hair Stringer (indestructable) (extremely rare)
I will also be adding wax as an item that raises the strength (durablity) of the string. When the strength reaches zero it breaks.

Here are the pounds per pull based on fletchers skill:
  • 40 lbs (99 or under skill)
  • 60 lbs (105 or better skill)
  • 80 lbs (112 or better skill)
  • 100 lbs (119.9 or better skill)

Carlosos

Wanderer
I just saw that you updated the script today. What has changed?

Edit:
I also just tried to install the script and I received an error about the CraftItem.cs
Code:
CS1502: Line 1350: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Items.BaseRunicTool.ApplyAttributesTo<Server.Items.BaseWeapon> has some invalid arguments
CS1502: Line 1350: Argument '1' : cannot convert from 'Server.Items.BaseJewel' to 'Server.Items.BaseWeapon'

Edit2: I received an pm that someone else has the same problem as me. I will look more into the problem today. The craftitem.cs that I have is no standard one. It is the on from Daat99's OWLTR system but didn't produce an error before installing this script.
This is the section that causes the problem of Daat's script with this one.
Code:
if ( Core.AOS && tool is BaseRunicTool && Daat99OWLTR.Ops[11].Setting)
	((BaseRunicTool)tool).ApplyAttributesTo( jewel );

Carlosos

I added the new CBaseRanged from post #71.

I can't test anything for a while. I have a test server that doesn't produce any errors and have issues with two different versions of 2.0 out there.

evilfreak

Wanderer
need some help here please

I'm Runnin 1.0 and want to incorporate his archery into that, couldnt find a version for runuo1.0 so im trying to modify this kit he has to work with my server any help will be greatly appreciated.... New bug I edited the bugged part of the script out just to give it a trial run... the quivers look great, but if i try to put anything... arrows , or anything inside one my server crashes any clues?

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Custom\[2.0]Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery Beta2\Quivers\Base
Quiver.cs: CS0246: (line 148, column 50) The type or namespace name 'TotalType'
could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

- Error: Scripts\Custom\[2.0]Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery Beta2\Quivers\Base
Quiver.cs: CS0246: (line 162, column 33) The type or namespace name 'TotalType'
could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

ratzerna

Sorceror
I just added it to my server too, same problem.

I've also got installed:
All Spells 7.0.1(d)
CFTB v4.0.1

I noticed All Spells and CFTB (daat99 system stuff) had some overlap on AOS.cs I think. Anybody figure this out?

btw, I did edit the [2.0]AOS.cs to add the required AOS.cs changes.

Carlosos said:
I just saw that you updated the script today. What has changed?

Edit:
I also just tried to install the script and I received an error about the CraftItem.cs
Code:
CS1502: Line 1350: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Items.BaseRunicTool.ApplyAttributesTo<Server.Items.BaseWeapon> has some invalid arguments
CS1502: Line 1350: Argument '1' : cannot convert from 'Server.Items.BaseJewel' to 'Server.Items.BaseWeapon'
Edit2: I received an pm that someone else has the same problem as me. I will look more into the problem today. The craftitem.cs that I have is no standard one. It is the on from Daat99's OWLTR system but didn't produce an error before installing this script.
This is the section that causes the problem of Daat's script with this one.
Code:
if ( Core.AOS && tool is BaseRunicTool && Daat99OWLTR.Ops[11].Setting)
    ((BaseRunicTool)tool).ApplyAttributesTo( jewel );