RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Lucid's <<_Advanced Archery_>>

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Custom\[2.0]Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery Beta2\Quivers\Base
Quiver.cs: CS0246: (line 148, column 50) The type or namespace name 'TotalType'
could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

- Error: Scripts\Custom\[2.0]Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery Beta2\Quivers\Base
Quiver.cs: CS0246: (line 162, column 33) The type or namespace name 'TotalType'
could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
The method prolly doesn't exist in 1.0. I'll tell you what......I will add the 1.0 sometime today. It may not have all the current updates but it will be a good solid start.

ratzerna

Sorceror
I found the problem with my error above. I was missing this in the BaseRunicTool.cs

I don't remember replacing it today when I upgraded, but that was the difference in an old backup from last week.

Code:
        public void ApplyAttributesTo( BaseJewel jewelry )
        {
            CraftResourceInfo resInfo = CraftResources.GetInfo( m_Resource );

if ( resInfo == null )
                return;

CraftAttributeInfo attrs = resInfo.AttributeInfo;

if ( attrs == null )
                return;

int attributeCount = Utility.RandomMinMax( attrs.RunicMinAttributes, attrs.RunicMaxAttributes );
            int min = attrs.RunicMinIntensity;
            int max = attrs.RunicMaxIntensity;

ApplyAttributesTo( jewelry, true, 0, attributeCount, min, max );
        }

ratzerna

Sorceror
I just have a quick question about Advanced Archery. I know it adds all the extra ammo and advanced features. Does it totally remove the ability for generic Archery with a bow and arrows or crossbow and bolts without the quivers?

The reason I ask is, I'm wondering if I'm going to have to change any NPC's I use in quests or as random MOB's that use the ArcherAI for their fighting skill and add a quiver to them.

Ratzerna

ratzerna

I just have a quick question about Advanced Archery. I know it adds all the extra ammo and advanced features. Does it totally remove the ability for generic Archery with a bow and arrows or crossbow and bolts without the quivers?

The reason I ask is, I'm wondering if I'm going to have to change any NPC's I use in quests or as random MOB's that use the ArcherAI for their fighting skill and add a quiver to them.
There is a check in place so that if the quiver isn't equipped the ammo is taken from the backpack. The normal ammo is set by default, so no modifications are needs for NPCs.

ZacK_Black

Sorceror
I red the entire thread just to make sure this error has not been mentioned before and I didn't see it so here goes:

If you have a quiver (the ultimate quiver) and it's empty and you drop arrows on it (as opposed to "opening" the quiver and putting the arrows "in" it) the arrows disappear.

The error happens equipped or not and will NOT happen if you have one arrow in the quiver (aka if you "open" the quiver and put one arrow inside you can drag and drop as many more as you please).

I also noticed that if you have say, only poison arrows in your quiver and you drag and drop say, freeze arrows onto your quiver the freeze arrows will disappear.

PhoenixDIE

Wanderer
I have your Archery script installed and i also have Levelable Items installed! but when i add a Levelable Bow it cannot shoot the special arrows your script provides! just wondering if theres a line of code or something i would need to add to all the levelable bows so they can shoot them explosive arrows and all that! no worries of your bussy. just hopeing for a levelable bow that shoots your cool arrows:)

PhoenixDIE

I have your Archery script installed and i also have Levelable Items installed! but when i add a Levelable Bow it cannot shoot the special arrows your script provides! just wondering if theres a line of code or something i would need to add to all the levelable bows so they can shoot them explosive arrows and all that! no worries of your bussy. just hopeing for a levelable bow that shoots your cool arrows:)
Post the code to one of your bows and I will try and help you.

PhoenixDIE

Wanderer
here are the levelable bows that the Levelable item script provided me! be awsome if you figured it out! thx again! man!

Attachments

• LevelBow.cs
    1.7 KB · Views: 54
  • LevelCompositeBow.cs
    1.7 KB · Views: 51
  • LevelCrossbow.cs
    1.6 KB · Views: 52
  • LevelHeavyCrossbow.cs
    1.6 KB · Views: 53
  • LevelJukaBow.cs
    2.3 KB · Views: 51
  • LevelRepeatingCrossbow.cs
    1.6 KB · Views: 51
PhoenixDIE

here are the levelable bows that the Levelable item script provided me! be awsome if you figured it out! thx again! man!
Holy crap lol. I didn't expect you to post all of them, but all is better than one. I think I know what the isue is already. I will get back with you.

Edit: OK is this from Dracana's system? If not post the BaseLevelRanged.cs! Thanks :)

ZacK_Black

Sorceror
ZacK_Black said:
I red the entire thread just to make sure this error has not been mentioned before and I didn't see it so here goes:

If you have a quiver (the ultimate quiver) and it's empty and you drop arrows on it (as opposed to "opening" the quiver and putting the arrows "in" it) the arrows disappear.

The error happens equipped or not and will NOT happen if you have one arrow in the quiver (aka if you "open" the quiver and put one arrow inside you can drag and drop as many more as you please).

I also noticed that if you have say, only poison arrows in your quiver and you drag and drop say, freeze arrows onto your quiver the freeze arrows will disappear.

So I guess this is an issued that won't be resolved any time soon?

ZacK_Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacK_Black

So I guess this is an issued that won't be resolved any time soon?
Not at the moment. I am in the middle of another project at the moment. I also work long hours 6 days a week, so I have very little time. I will get to this as soon as I can.

ok weird error

im trying to install the archery sys so i can installl your cftb sys(love that idea!) and i have checked my way thru other errors via this thread but i havent found this one and am clueless as to what to do. i updated aos.cs like you said and updated all the other filres. then my server gives me this:
:eek:
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 1 warnings)
Warnings:
 + Misc/AOS.cs:
    CS0162: Line 214: Unreachable code detected
Errors:
 + Misc/AOS.cs:
    CS0161: Line 206: 'Server.AosAttributes.GetValue(Server.Mobile, Server.AosAt
tribute)': not all code paths return a value
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Please when you get time could someone help me work this one out?

serenity lace

ok weird error
im trying to install the archery sys so i can installl your cftb sys(love that idea!) and i have checked my way thru other errors via this thread but i havent found this one and am clueless as to what to do. i updated aos.cs like you said and updated all the other filres. then my server gives me this:
:eek:
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 1 warnings)Warnings: + Misc/AOS.cs: CS0162: Line 214: Unreachable code detectedErrors: + Misc/AOS.cs: CS0161: Line 206: 'Server.AosAttributes.GetValue(Server.Mobile, Server.AosAttribute)': not all code paths return a valueScripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found. - Press return to exit, or R to try again.​

Please when you get time could someone help me work this one out?
Post your AOS.cs and I will take a look at it.

PhoenixDIE

Wanderer
Edit: OK is this from Dracana's system? If not post the BaseLevelRanged.cs! Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

Yes its from Dracana's system..ill post any way just to make sure you get the right one!

Attachments

• BaseLevelRanged.cs
    5.5 KB · Views: 54

carrbrooke

Wanderer
Does any one have any idea what this is all about :confused: :
Code:
Errors:
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Arrows/ArmorPiercingArrow.cs:
    CS0115: Line 34: 'Server.Items.ArmorPiercingArrow.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Arrows/ExplosiveArrow.cs:
    CS0115: Line 34: 'Server.Items.ExplosiveArrow.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Arrows/FreezeArrow.cs:
    CS0115: Line 34: 'Server.Items.FreezeArrow.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Arrows/LightningArrow.cs:
    CS0115: Line 34: 'Server.Items.LightningArrow.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Arrows/PoisonArrow.cs:
    CS0115: Line 34: 'Server.Items.PoisonArrow.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Bolts/ArmorPiercingBolt.cs:
    CS0115: Line 34: 'Server.Items.ArmorPiercingBolt.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Bolts/ExplosiveBolt.cs:
    CS0115: Line 34: 'Server.Items.ExplosiveBolt.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Bolts/FreezeBolt.cs:
    CS0115: Line 37: 'Server.Items.FreezeBolt.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Bolts/LightningBolt.cs:
    CS0115: Line 34: 'Server.Items.LightningBolt.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Bolts/PoisonBolt.cs:
    CS0115: Line 34: 'Server.Items.PoisonBolt.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Bows/Bow.cs:
    CS0115: Line 173: 'Server.Items.Bow.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Dip Tubs/ArmorPiercingDipTub.cs:
    CS0115: Line 103: 'Server.Items.ArmorPiercingDipTub.GetContextMenuEntries(Server.Mobile, System.Collections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Dip Tubs/ExplosiveDipTub.cs:
    CS0115: Line 103: 'Server.Items.ExplosiveDipTub.GetContextMenuEntries(Server.Mobile, System.Collections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Dip Tubs/FreezeDipTub.cs:
    CS0115: Line 103: 'Server.Items.FreezeDipTub.GetContextMenuEntries(Server.Mobile, System.Collections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Dip Tubs/LightningDipTub.cs:
    CS0115: Line 103: 'Server.Items.LightningDipTub.GetContextMenuEntries(Server.Mobile, System.Collections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Dip Tubs/PoisonDipTub.cs:
    CS0115: Line 103: 'Server.Items.PoisonDipTub.GetContextMenuEntries(Server.Mobile, System.Collections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override

take out the dupe line and that goes away.
hey have i been forgot? not rushing just checking to see if i will be getting help or not.:confused:

carrbrooke

Wanderer
serenity lace said:
take out the dupe line and that goes away.
hey have i been forgot? not rushing just checking to see if i will be getting help or not.:confused:

i have taken out this from all the amunishion

Code:
public override Item Dupe( int amount )
		{
			return base.Dupe( new ArmorPiercingArrow( amount ), amount );
		}

and now i am just left with the dip tubs

Code:
Errors:
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Bows/Bow.cs:
    CS0115: Line 173: 'Server.Items.Bow.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Dip Tubs/ArmorPiercingDipTub.cs:
    CS0115: Line 103: 'Server.Items.ArmorPiercingDipTub.GetContextMenuEntries(Server.Mobile, System.Collections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Dip Tubs/ExplosiveDipTub.cs:
    CS0115: Line 103: 'Server.Items.ExplosiveDipTub.GetContextMenuEntries(Server.Mobile, System.Collections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Dip Tubs/FreezeDipTub.cs:
    CS0115: Line 103: 'Server.Items.FreezeDipTub.GetContextMenuEntries(Server.Mobile, System.Collections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Dip Tubs/LightningDipTub.cs:
    CS0115: Line 103: 'Server.Items.LightningDipTub.GetContextMenuEntries(Server.Mobile, System.Collections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[2]0.3c/Dip Tubs/PoisonDipTub.cs:
    CS0115: Line 103: 'Server.Items.PoisonDipTub.GetContextMenuEntries(Server.Mobile, System.Collections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override

Any ideas