RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Xanthos Evo System

Deiscianna

Wanderer
kiltedcoyote said:
I'm getting a strange error with this system. It's telling me AnkhEast is missing a namespace reference. When I reference Server.Items.AnkhEast directly it says it is not part of Server.Items....where it clearly is. Any ideas on that?

If you are using the SVN, I think the reference for the ankh should be changed from AnkhEast to AnkhNorth

Maxsin

Wanderer
Hi folks justwanted to know if there was a way to make the Mercenary shrinkable. I cant find a way to store them with there levels and newly made nice armor when i log off at night, and they are always gone when i come back in the morning...... I can shink all other pets, andyes i know there not pets but still cost alot and a ot of time to make stuff for them.....

Kami-jin

Wanderer
I've never played using an Evosystem so I'm not entirely familar with how this system works so I need a few referance questions answered.

Like, when does an Animal Evolve (Raise a Stage?) Can you (as Game Master) Invoke it's evolution?

Malaperth

Wanderer
It depends on the number of points the pet has acquired and you can set the limits yourself to whatever you want.

Yes, staff can make them evolve, but unless something has changed, they will need to fight for the changes to show (only said that so if you change the numbers and it doesn't change immediately, you won't think it's broken).

Kami-jin

Wanderer
Hmmm, that's the only way? There should be another page in the Animal Lore screen that tells you all about the Breeding/Evo details about your pet.

Also, do your pets ever transform into their true Animals?

Like the Dragon: It starts in Snake form, goes to Large Snake form, then to Drake form but hasn't taken on Dragon form yet. Plus, it's still named Dragon Hatchling.

Doesn't it ever become a Dragon?

Edit: it does appear to afterall. I was confused because it only goes up to 3 in the "MaxTrainingStage" in the Props yet it goes all the way to level 6 stage.

Kami-jin

Wanderer
Aye, I've noticed that myself.

But, as long as a new Gump is supplied for it, the rest can be done. I know that much. Just, can't seam to get the Timing right.

Kami-jin

Wanderer
Another question. I don't like using the graphic currently used for the Egg so I was wondering where can I find where that image is specified so I can change it. I've looked in each of the scripts but I can't find it.

Kami-jin

Wanderer
Aye, that's my point. I can't find where the ItemID is specified. I figured it would be in the EvoEgg Script, but I can't find it there and it's a pretty short Script; Not like it can be easily overlooked. I looked in the GuardianDragon Script (since he's who drops it) but it's not there either. So I checked the DragonEvoSpec script (which controls the Properties of the Dragons and Eggs) and there's a lot of information there but I still can't seam to locate it.

Could it be using a different way then I'm use to?

Kami-jin

Wanderer
Kami-jin;639360 said:
Aye, that's my point. I can't find where the ItemID is specified. I figured it would be in the EvoEgg Script, but I can't find it there and it's a pretty short Script; Not like it can be easily overlooked. I looked in the GuardianDragon Script (since he's who drops it) but it's not there either. So I checked the DragonEvoSpec script (which controls the Properties of the Dragons and Eggs) and there's a lot of information there but I still can't seam to locate it.

Could it be using a different way then I'm use to?

Edit:
Nevermind. Found it. There were a full other directory of scripts that I missed.

(He really should find a better filing system....)

Protius73

Sorceror
Here is a bug for ya.. the shrink system does not make a check to see if the players backpack is overloaded or if the player can hold the item.

Thus resulting in the player shrinking the item and it falling directly to the ground.

Im working on locating a suitable method to resolve this. if i find it before someone else fixxes it ill post it here.

@@EDIT@@

ive gota temp fix until i finda cleaner way to do it.

In ShrinkCommand.cs find this section and add the RED edit where it is in the example. This will solve the problem of shrunken pets being tossed to the ground if they are overweight or at max item count. (also has a mod to consider staff). When i find a cleaner method of doing it ill make a change to this post.

Code:
	public class ShrinkTarget : Target
	{
		private IShrinkTool m_ShrinkTool;
		private bool m_StaffCommand;

public ShrinkTarget( Mobile from, IShrinkTool shrinkTool, bool staffCommand ) : base( 10, false, TargetFlags.None )
		{
			m_ShrinkTool = shrinkTool;
			m_StaffCommand = staffCommand;
			from.SendMessage( "Target the pet you wish to shrink." );
		}

protected override void OnTarget( Mobile from, object target )
		{
			BaseCreature pet = target as BaseCreature;

if ( target == from )
				from.SendMessage( "You cannot shrink yourself!" );

[COLOR="Red"]else if ( from.AccessLevel == AccessLevel.Player && from.Backpack.TotalWeight > 390 || from.Backpack.TotalItems > 124 )
				from.SendMessage( "You could not hold this if you shrunk it." ); [/COLOR]

else if ( target is Item )
				from.SendMessage( "You cannot shrink that!" );

DomEla

Wanderer
Loyalty help

I have changed in Mecenaryspec.cs that always happy is true (just changed word false to true) but for some reason they still loose loyalty.It is same with other evos. Is there problem because I use basecreature.cs from KarmaOre.Tnx for help.

ArthursWorld

Sorceror
Shrink item

in the instructions u said it would co-exist with other shrink systems , well it conflicks with FSAT 2.0 shrink system how can winmerge them

this is error i get
[CODERunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Customs/Testing/Xanthos/EVO System/BaseEvo.cs:
CS0104: Line 29: 'ShrinkItem' is an ambiguous reference between 'Server.Item
s.ShrinkItem' and 'Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.ShrinkItem'
+ Customs/Testing/Xanthos/EVO System/BaseMountEvo.cs:
CS0104: Line 29: 'ShrinkItem' is an ambiguous reference between 'Server.Item
s.ShrinkItem' and 'Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.ShrinkItem'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
][/CODE]

View attachment 10854

View attachment 10856

Attachments

• Xanthos.rar
    29.1 KB · Views: 124
  • FSAT 2.0.rar
    47 KB · Views: 117