RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Xanthos Evo System

Malaperth

Wanderer
Well, it doesn't specifically set the hue in this package, but this is a constructor (which is where you would set the hue). It could also be done in BaseEvo.

Code:
		public RaelisDragon( string name ) : base( name, AIType.AI_Mage, 0.01 )
		{
		}

This is my first post. I have been here for some time and haven't had the need to ask a single question until now. I am limited in scripting but learning and all those that have posted help in the past have helped me greatly. I thank you all. Hopefully this thread is still supported.

Running [RunUO 2.0 RC1] and I am having a few difficulties in this script. I do not receive any errors while loading. I will try to explain this best I can.

My first problem lies within the Merc's stages. When using props on a Avenger it says they are level 5 although the max level has been set at 6, when viewing them while shrunk with the cursor they say they are level 6. Not a huge issue but I am worried it may cause problems later on.

The second issue is in the title. Once they level to Shadow Knight the titled is doubled. Example "A Mercenary The Shadow Knight The Shadow Knight" and so on. This issue persist even when renamed by the Merc's owner.

Xanthos I have four other scripts of your creation or modification running on my shard. I have to say thank you once again, your scripts are easy to install, setup, modify and the documentation is always tops.

Unicorn1259

Wanderer
mercs wont eat

I have this system installed on my 2.0 shard & players are complaining that their mercs wont eat, even when they rather unhappy. They try to feed them, but the food goes into their pack, instead of it eating it. They are afraid they are gonna end up going wild. Please help.

DevXLX

Sorceror
How can you fix it so the Hiryu is mountable in severel stages, not just the last stage.... ? :)

I see in EvoHiryu.cs theres the bodyvalue and itemID for the final stage of the Hiryu, and i guess thats why only Final stage is ridable.

Can I alter it somehow to allow multiple stages being ridable by somehow adding more itemids and bodyvalues to the code string below, and if so how to do it?

Code:
public EvoHiryu( string name ) : base( name, 284, 0x3E92 )
		{
		}

Using 1.0

Cheers

Murzin

Knight
LOL when i saw it had invuln training elementals i thought this will be nice to see how others did it...

i looked and its the same way i made my training eles i made like 3 years ago invuln.

nice to see that code is still being used :)

DevXLX

Sorceror
DevXLX;717417 said:
How can you fix it so the Hiryu is mountable in severel stages, not just the last stage.... ? :)

I see in EvoHiryu.cs theres the bodyvalue and itemID for the final stage of the Hiryu, and i guess thats why only Final stage is ridable.

Can I alter it somehow to allow multiple stages being ridable by somehow adding more itemids and bodyvalues to the code string below, and if so how to do it?

Code:
public EvoHiryu( string name ) : base( name, 284, 0x3E92 )
		{
		}

Using 1.0

Cheers

No-one has an idea? :)

Murzin

Knight
as far as i know, only certian monster body ids are flagged in the client as mountable with code showing the mount.

that was the big problem with mountable dragons that required client patch to do it.

migzilla

Sorceror
Deed or Egg Distribution

I was playing with this script set and was working on a quest where players had to complete a series of tasks to earn a mercenary deed. The problem I'm having is that in the quest scripts I get an error that the namespace for mercenarydeed does not exist. Therefore my questor will not hand out a deed as a reward. The deeds are constructable ingame and the mercs work fine. I attempted to follow the instruction in a previous post about adding the following code into the header of an SB file to sell leashes but that did not help.
Code:
 using Xanthos.ShrinkSystem;

I replaced the mercenary deed with another item just to ensure I didn't have any other issues and the scripts compiled and worked fine. Is there any way that anyone knows of for the deeds to be dropped as a quest reward? Thanks in advance for any insight.:)

DevXLX

Sorceror
I have been unable to find the place where you configure the damage done by the firebreathe from these evo pets in this system.

Any hints?

larisa

Wanderer
Hi

Hi. We use your system and our players love it. Only problem is when we try to add MercenaryDeed as new player backpack item to charactercreation.cs it does not work. Any ideas ?

Erica

Knight
Do you get any errors and lets see how you added in CharacterCreation so we can see if you missed something.

comanxero

Sorceror
there isn't anyway to get the last evolution of the dragon??

I mean, the eggs if you set a property true, you can evolute it to "a hatchling dragon" with double click.

And how does the "hacthling dragon" evolutes?? Only waiting?? I set EP 10000000 and it doesn't do nothing...