RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Xanthos Evo System

Malaperth

Wanderer
if it causes you problems, just remove the Xanthos system. That particular version of FSATS may not have been around when this system was released.

ArthursWorld

Sorceror
Xanthos Evo System

well because i need the xanthos system for his evo system and i need the fsat system for daat99 system so i have to figure out he right way to merg them with no errors and no luck so far

Malaperth

Wanderer
don't merge them, you will make your head explode. Take the Xanthos system and rename ShrinkItem to ShrinkItemX (for example) and then change all the references to ShrinkItem within Xanthos' system to ShrinkItemX.

ArthursWorld

Sorceror
i did exactly like u said word for word step for step
i named it ShrinkItemS (you said ShrinkItemX)

and i got this new error did i do it wrong

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Customs/Testing/Xanthos/Shrink System/ModFiles/ShrinkItems.cs:
    CS1721: Line 21: Class 'Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.ShrinkItemS' cannot have multip
le base classes: 'Server.Item' and 'ShrinkItem'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Im also added the moded files like u said and the original XanthosShrinkSystem

Attachments

• ModFiles.rar
    15.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Xanthos.rar
    29.1 KB · Views: 78

Malaperth

Wanderer
Don't change the IShrinkItem references, only the ShrinkItem references.

public class ShrinkItemS : Item, IShrinkItem

ArthursWorld

Sorceror
02-17-2007, 12:04 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't merge them, you will make your head explode. Take the Xanthos system and rename ShrinkItem to ShrinkItemX (for example) and then change all the references to ShrinkItem within Xanthos' system to ShrinkItemX.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't change the IShrinkItem references, only the ShrinkItem references.

public class ShrinkItemS : Item, IShrinkItem

now im really lost lol

Joeku

Lord
ArthursWorld;653689 said:
now u lost me whorse i donty have a clue what to change now and what not to
Here's the original:
Code:
public class ShrinkItem : Item, IShrinkItem
Here's the modified:
Code:
public class ShrinkItemS : Item, ShrinkItem
You changed ShrinkItem to ShrinkItemS, but then you changed IShrinkItem to ShrinkItem. Change ShrinkItem in your mod back to IShrinkItem.

ArthursWorld

Sorceror
Xanthos Evo System

sorry about the agravations i figured it all out with ur help
im a disabled vet with some brain damage from a sever stroke i had at ft bragg. it makes it very difficult to focus sometimes and i have to start over alot and redo alot casue i forget. so all pls just be patient with me doesnt mean i dont enjoy the game as much as any been playing uo since day it begin. Great Lakes, Lake Austin, Seige

ArthursWorld

Sorceror
Ty Ty

ty very much , i spent over 16 yrs in the army and 9 of it was overseas
i finally had to take his evos out casue it was to much conflick with the fsatone so i found one with just the mercs that didnt need his shrink system

DomEla

Wanderer
evos loyalty

I have changed in Mecenaryspec.cs that always happy is true (just changed word false to true) but for some reason they still loose loyalty.It is same with other evos. Is there problem because I use basecreature.cs from KarmaOre.Tnx for help.

DomEla

Wanderer
Hello again

Please can you tell me if it is possible to add pet leash to Vendor. When I add it to SBAnimalTrainer ( I do it this way : Add( new GenericBuyInfo( "Pet Leash", typeof( PetLeash ), 10000, 20, 0x1374, 0 ) ); ) I get error that say there is no PetLeash. Still have problem with evo's always happy ( is there problem with your Evo system combined with basecreature.cs from KarmaOre )

Aurboda

Sorceror
i had the same problem, add:

using Xanthos.ShrinkSystem;

to the list , in the top of the sb file you want to to sell the items on

DomEla

Wanderer
Tnx

Tnx for quick answer.It works. I added Leash and Hitching post to vendor.Still have problems with setting evos to AlwaysHappy = true.. Realy dont know why :confused:

DomEla

Wanderer
try to add a mercenary deed to bag of new player but it dosent work, have someone test it?, i post it here because its Xantos script. and we only get black evodragons, how we can change that?

Aurboda

Sorceror
Mercenaries crash shard when deleted

When ever a GM deletes an evolved Avenger Mercenary, when alive or dead the shard crashes.

this is the crash report
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Xanthos.Evo.Mercenary.GetMercTitle(MercenarySpec spec, Int32 stage)
at Xanthos.Evo.Mercenary.ApplyNameSuffix(String suffix)
at Server.Mobile.AddNameProperties(ObjectPropertyList list)
at Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.AddNameProperties(ObjectPropertyList list)
at Server.Mobile.GetProperties(ObjectPropertyList list)
at Server.Mobile.get_PropertyList()
at Server.Mobile.InvalidateProperties()
at Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.set_Controlled(Boolean value)
at Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.SetControlMaster(Mobile m)
at Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.OnDelete()
at Server.Mobile.Delete()
at Server.Commands.Wipe.DoWipe(Mobile from, Map map, Point3D start, Point3D end, WipeType type)
at Server.Commands.Wipe.WipeBox_Callback(Mobile from, Map map, Point3D start, Point3D end, Object state)
at Server.BoundingBoxPicker.PickTarget.OnTarget(Mobile from, Object targeted)
at Server.Targeting.Target.Invoke(Mobile from, Object targeted)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.TargetResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

when mercenary is shrunk, it can be deleted without problem. in the above crash report the GM wiped them, but it also crashes if they use the delete command. Does not seem to matter if the Mercenary was altered or not, but those less then avenger do not cause the crash.

Player love the Mercenarys, and for now, i just repeatedly remind the GMs to not to delete them while not shrunken. but they forget... any assistance in a fix for this crash would be more then appreciated.

DomEla

Wanderer
problem

i have placed the xml files in data

but now i see in play only a shrunken pet, nothing more, no name and skills of that

yes an server crash if we deleted merce we have too