RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 2.0 RC2 Released

Greystar

Wanderer
robinson;744415 said:
is this version stable? rc1 really tortured me :) can we use rc2 without a lot of problems?

How did RC1 torture you? Did it reach out of your computer with cattle prods, did it stick bamboo under your fingernails, did it castrate you by paper cut then poured lemon juice and salt on it.

I didn't use RC1 since I had been gone since shortly before the release of 2.0. Now I'm using RC2 I don't have any issues at all. You question is vague; yes it appears to be stable. I have no issues with it except the "Slow" compile time after adding new scripts.

David

Moderate
Well, truthfully, I downloaded and compiled the svn so I do have RC2 or close to it. However I like to develop against, and support, the actual public release rather than the svn.

The same train of thought goes against running a release posted by someone other than the official RunUO team. (Sorry Jokeu, not saying at all that I don't trust you.)

Yes the release can be obtained a couple of ways; I would just feel better if I could get it at http://www.runuo.com/downloads.

Cyndrz

Wanderer
Thank you for the release. I wanted to know if RunUO 2.0 RC2 works with clients higher then 6.0.5

Thank You for the download.

Trip3033

Sorceror
damn this sucks i was trying all old scripts with RC2 was seeing alot of script command changes like onHit is now OnSwing :/ this is going to be alot of work :(

Trip3033

Sorceror
Good update

I been looking around rununo 2.0 RC2 so far its pretty good and easy to update scripts i been updating many things with no problem and i also realized that oreinfo.cs changed to resourceinfo.cs :p