RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What you see, is what you get... The new site!

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
What you see, is what you get... The new site!

Welcome aboard ladies and gentleman to the all new RunUO.com! It is our pleasure to present to you the brand new site that will usher us into the RunUO 2.0.0 release! We hope you’ve enjoyed RunUO thus far and we hope to foster even more growth of the community with the impending release of RunUO 2.0.0. The changes from RunUO 1.0 to 2.0 are quite dramatic and may require a lot of work for you to port your custom scripts to RunUO 2.0. We hope to have more information on just WHEN we will publish RunUO 2.0.0 for download but for now, stay tuned!!!

This evolution was an interesting one to be very honest with all of you. The entire development team has been through a lot lately with personal moves and things of that nature. We’re hoping to get RunUO 2.0 out as quickly as possible, so bear with us as we push forward. We hope the new site is easy to clean and easy to use.

All in all please feel free to reply to this thread with any questions or concerns about the new website.

Lord_Shaka

Wanderer
awesome !!

It looks great the new website !!

Now, we are on the wait for the realease of runuo 2.0 !!

just awesome....

:D

Skarth

Wanderer
Love it. Can't tell you guys enough how appreciative I am of the hard work put into RunUO.....and how willing you and the other devs are to share it with the world.

Goury

Sorceror
Goury was here =)
new skin looks nice (not just suxx default subbdreamers skin)
but...
where if "forums" link ?

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Goury said:
Goury was here =)
new skin looks nice (not just suxx default subbdreamers skin)
but...
where if "forums" link ?

Click Community - read the rules - click I agree at the bottom :)

crackrat

Wanderer
Whoot. ok i guess im becoming a fanboi nice job on new site so far ryan, and ty to the whole dev group, cant wait to see all the changes. can any info be leaked as to what us scripters will be up against?

Lucifer TOP

Wanderer
The New Main Page

I just went an looked at it an half the page was covered with action icons X's must still be under repair an the lower half looked great. :D

Nam01

Wanderer
Great work

Ryan wtg real nice site and job you and your people are doing again thank you for your work;