RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What you see, is what you get... The new site!

Pyro-Tech

Knight
New site looks great...keep up the good work guys. :)

Can't wait for the info on the RUO 2.0 release either....a date and the kind of stuff for our "problems porting" issue would be great

Great job guys....with out you all, my Computer gaming would be alot more boring lol :)

XenoWolf

Wanderer
Looks great, can't wait for 2.0! Thanks for the heads-up with the portability issues, I guess I'll wait for 2.0 to make my scripts.

piratezack

Wanderer
Looks great. Can not WAIT until RunUO 2.0 comes out. I just hope that some of these guys rewrite their awesome scripts to work with the new release! I', in trouble if they don't...

bzk90

Lord
Love the new sites, it has a very corporate look which I find pleasing.

a suggestion though, your navigation system could easily be replaced with accesible text using css and unorder lists

your current setup involves 12 images

a css/ul setup would require only 2 images

if your interested i could throw the code together for you. Going with a css route would not only reduce page file size which inturn reduces bandwidth use but also makes your site more accesible.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
bzk90 said:
Love the new sites, it has a very corporate look which I find pleasing.

a suggestion though, your navigation system could easily be replaced with accesible text using css and unorder lists

your current setup involves 12 images

a css/ul setup would require only 2 images

if your interested i could throw the code together for you. Going with a css route would not only reduce page file size which inturn reduces bandwidth use but also makes your site more accesible.

I would love to do this, but I'm not a major web guy... :)

If you think you can help out I'll gladly accept the help.

Thanks!
Ryan

stormwolff

Knight
evil lord kirby said:
No kidding the new site rocks but man I looked all over for the forums link to no avail lol I just hit the first new post listed on the main page to get here lol.

That works, but it seems the idea was to get people to read through the rules to get to the forum.
Click on community -> read the rules (scroll to the bottom) and click I agree.