RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What you see, is what you get... The new site!

bzk90

Lord
all the sites prior to the one that was just changed out had the same basic idea. Click community read/acceot the rules and your sent to the forums. To bad it never works well seeing as people just direct jump to runuo.com/forums

TMSTKSBK

Lord
I'd love to assist with the web also. I do websites with very few images :p (or very many, it depends), but either way, they're XHTML 1.1 and so on...

I'm not just a troll...

nickomash

Wanderer
It's teh Awesome!

Love the new portal, great clean look and light on load times. It's easy to tell how much attention you pay to detail. I know RUOv2.0 will be just as sweet. Congrats on a job well done!

:cool:

InOverMyHead

Sorceror
Very nice. I am impressed. It is easy to see that the whole RunUO team puts in a lot of work. Congratulations to you all.

I do have a gripe though. None of my script submissions are in submissions. Can someone explain to me why they aren't?...

GreyGhost

Sorceror
lol nice comment about the old computer jargon
but this doesnt appear to be drag and drop work LOL

very nice site
yes indeed

and to whoever said patience is a virtue was deluded!!!!!!! :p

IVE SAID IT ALREADY AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN

CANT WAIT:D

Absolutely Incredable job on the new Site Ryan! Excellent work to all that worked on it it looks awsome.

*sits back excited looking wiating for RunUO2.0 to be released* lol

LordHogFred

Knight
ARGH, The big sparkly present is sitting there but I can't open the box until later!!! :p

I ahve to say that the new website is damn cool though :)