RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beware Of joinuo

jeffcarley

Sorceror
I have been resisting stepping into this mess, but since this topic has become full
of false information, I felt it necessary to set the record straight for all involved.

I have been a good contributor to this community and RunUO forums since 2005, but I
have stopped coming around because of the trolling and griefing that is allowed here.

It is disappointing to still see Phillip Skaren (Arwen) and Jason Elliott
(Doc Mephisto/Blue Drako, Fahq) still trolling these boards and on sites like JoinUO.
They claim to be helping the UO community, but in my experience these griefers just tear
it down. Not that I owe them an explanation, but Id like to clear up my name and all the
people they are calling out.

Yes, for the record, UO Evolution and Ultima T2A are my projects. I have been
online with UOE for over 3 years and have NEVER cheated to get votes on JoinUO. I
was in the top 3 with Derrick and the top 3 with Kyn. UO Evolution has been in the
top 3 for over a year and can be verified by the way back machine...

Kyn is a paid freelance scripter that has done work for me in the past and helped
me on many occasions. Kyn is the owner of JoinUO now. UO Evolution has nothing to
do with his website other than being an advertiser, just like I am on a dozen other
sites.

Kyn decided to add banners and premium memberships (which imo is allowed in the
free-enterprise system) and asked me if I wanted to advertise. I was working on a
new shard and said yes and purchased a premium membership for Ultima T2A, which
includes 50 votes per month...mystery solved.

Again, it's really no one's business, but there is the truth...sorry to disappoint the conspiracy
theorists, it was just a simple business deal.

Vorspire and I have a good professional relationship. He has always helped me by
answering questions and on occasion done paid script work. As far as I am
concerned we are friends within the community. Im not sure why anyone would
insinuate that he is upset with me? If that is true im sure he would contact me in
person to discuss, not have trolls send me information about how he feels...

As for Phillip and Jason, im really sad for you guys...you have been griefing me
daily for 2 years because you were banned from UO Evolution for griefing *suprise*
hacking, exploiting, making dummy accts, trolling, spamming other shards etc. Im
really disappointed RunUO has not banned you guys, everyone else that I know has.
I truly hope that no one else has the misfortune of dealing with you. You are a
disease to this community.

Jason, im the saddest for you. Here is a wake up call for you...you have minimal
education, yet you self-title yourself as a UFC fighter, Ex military, hacker, shard
owner, head-developer, and many more, which you are none of. You sit on your
crappy little shard-in-a-box, 18 hours a day, in your daughter's basement and play
with yourself all day in an empty, virtual world with no friends...pathetic

You are a wanna-be and just dont have what it takes to be successful and probably
never will be, with your defective personality traits. You are too busy being
jealous of other people and their shards to focus on your own project.

I actually liked you in the beginning when you helped me in the early stages UO
Evolution. I trusted you and you burned me. When you got off your meds and
started drinking you got very unbalanced, then strangely obsessed with me for
banning you, which after 2 years of attacking me and my shard, you might think
something IS really wrong with you. You are a 37 year old man, get over it
already. You really need to get out of video games and back to reality! Get a job
and focus on something positve in your life.

Here is a factual example of why EVERYONE should not listen to this nonsense.
Jason actually bought a domain "dantesucks" just to make a website and grief me.
It really shows there is no relevance or believability to these claims other than just
to be malicious...again.

Certaily these guys are of no benefit to the community

Now it's time to scrape the shit off my shoes and get back to something worthwhile

pskarren

Sorceror
bunch of lies we have posted proof that joinuo has changed votes i have posted proof that joinuo is hosted by same companies that uoevolution and ultimat2a.. I sorry i don't have all day to write a long thing like Dante has but i working 15 hour days and my dad is in hospital... maybe doc will post the proof again since Dante didn't read the proof pretty sure part of it is on dantesucks.com/joinuo.html

I have admitted my bad past in this thread, some of which you claim up^ are false. I have been trying to be better about things. I don't like greedy people. I didn't add 10,000 votes to my site. I have been doing quite well in the community for a long time. I signed on to a certain shard as a non-player and devote my time to them helping, I never greifed you until you banned us for killing your top donators as well as regular players, but losing top donators scared you on your quest.. I recall your PM of "You're pissing off my donators killing them, please stop." after you said pvp was ok in fel. Yeah I helped you and Arwen helped build your shard, we gave you ideas. YOU banned us after your donators cried. I'll keep this civil unlike you and not call names or degrade. Why don't you keep calling names. Explain the picture at the beginning of this thread adding 10k votes to your shard, editing others, removing threads immediately from Renaissance calling you out... and why don't you send myself, and the many others you have sent bullshit legal letters over and over to making threats to call police, sue and more.. this includes well-know devs in this community.

Yeah I bought dantesucks.com. What's on it now? the saved thread where you were originally called out by shard owners and players.... the truth is you suck.

I will continue to help the shards I help, you're welcome to read the posts of me being so mean and a nuissance.. they don't exist. Get over yourself. Your goal is to monopolize the UO freeshard community and you know it.

Send me one more threatening email....

pskarren

Sorceror
bunch of lies we have posted proof that joinuo has changed votes i have posted proof that joinuo is hosted by same companies that uoevolution and ultimat2a.. I sorry i don't have all day to write a long thing like Dante has but i working 15 hour days and my dad is in hospital... maybe doc will post the proof again since Dante didn't read the proof pretty sure part of it is on dantesucks.com/joinuo.html
kyn = dante sorry i don't have time to prove it now but he emailed me and his IP matches dante's IP

FahQ

Traveler
i have a question for dante, if you are so "well educated" why do you have to hire devs? do it yourself??

jeffcarley

Sorceror
Well Doc has used the alt character "FahQ" on UO Evolution before, while griefing me, or was that actually you logging in to harrass me? Anyways you and Doc are on the same shard, and frankly NO shard owner in their right mind would trust doc to be a "head-developer" You could hire a 3rd grader and have a better scripter. So that leads me to believe you and Doc are the same. FahQ is also prob one of Doc's old accts, just to answer here on this post (msg count of 8) So that seems very suspicious to me? Also the comments you make about my girlfriend, seems like something Doc would say, not a fellow shard owner that I have never met before, seems like a "conspiracy" we might need to investigate...If you are really not Doc then you are standing on the wrong side of the fence, Doc is not a person to trust or believe in this matter.

Again FahQ, Im really not sure why you are even in this conversation, it has nothing to do with you?

FahQ

Traveler
it has plenty to do with me, and just because I do not spam posts here does not mean that I do not contribute from time to time. You do not remember me?? I spoke to you in YOUR TS about Proxy and him allowing people to exploit in gm run pvp tournaments. you refused to do anything so I asked for my money back that I had donated. You told me to learn how to play and refused to be of any assistance. Approximately a week later you allegedly fired him.

Remember me now? Why should I trust or believe anything you say when you belittle people constantly? Doc has been way more helpful than you have or will ever be!

Lay off the weed.. you're paranoid Jeff. And when have you ever had me dev for you? LOL. Investigate away and make yourself look dumber than you already are... dig a hole sir. Yeah it does have to do with FahQ... I have helped him for a very long time and you are more than welcome to ask anyone on our shard if we are in fact the same. Dante, you fucked up and got caught. I don't need 2 accounts. I already posted pictures along with Arwen further proving your corruption after Chris and others called you on joinuo and you promptly deleted the forum.. AWWW too bad i saved it. And you actually thought you could demand I take the name Dantesucks.com down? I was unaware you owned that name. No go smoke some more and become more paraniod.

FahQ

Traveler
I wonder if I script better than him :D lmao (probably)

If you are going to insult my education next.. I have multiple certifications and an associates degree.

pskarren

Sorceror
answer the question jeff why is secondage losing hits and votes why does ur ips match kyn? i posted all this proof before secondage has lost 250k site hits since i checked last over a week ago.. kyn... naw fahq is not doc btw jeff love to see some of the scripts you have written or i just ran check your not sharing any.. You didn't build your shard insanity built it so dont take take credit for that either. It has everything to do with every shard owner that lists with joinuo since their people are voting and the votes are not being counted and the site hits are being deleted.

jeffcarley

Sorceror
Again Doc, this shows your lack of focus, poor communication skills and sticking to the topic at hand. You change the subject, attack me again on a completely different topic and distort the truth in all the events that transpired. The more you post, the more you make my case of harrassment. I clearly addressed all your "issues" with Ultima T2A having 40 votes and then jumping up to 90 in one day...I paid for a premium membership and got 50 free votes. You can do the same thing on JoinUO or any other toplist out there. Again it's really none of your business. After you started raging on the forums and crying conspiracy, I asked Kyn to reset my acct and votes back to zero and I would advertise next month. That's it...you took a screenshot and claim their is cheating where their is not.

pskarren

Sorceror
doc and pskarren are two different people i guess you pay kyn to zero out all the competition too look since you a idiot i will post all the screen shot again tomorrow of the votes/hits of other shards being modified. keep it up. The truth will set you free. kyn and dante are the same person i have proved it. do u think we were emailing u last week to chat? think about it.

Jeff you and your fucking harrassment excuse doesn't extend to every website on the internet (you think you can talk however you want but anyone else is harrassing you.. act like a girl), every email answered YOU wrote is not harrassment on my end, calling my underage daughter after your records pull on me IS, the name DANTE is not owned by you. Who's crying? We don't threaten lawsuits where I'm from Vegas boy. You're more than welcome to come visit. :D You know my address.