RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nerun's Distro v5.0.0

marvin3634

Wanderer
Anything I can do to help with new ML maps? I have an osi account an can get you some good screenshots and explainations for area wokings if you need. I havent yet spawned the rest yet but I am still using 1.0 atm. Just tinkering with 2.0

marvin3634

Wanderer
I must not have some of the Files can someone point them out?
Code:
# Bad spawns : 6/19/2006 12:26:20 AM
# Format: X Y Z F Name

1171	1511	-68	Ilshenar	TreasureChestLevel3
1171	1511	-68	Ilshenar	TreasureChestLevel4
2185	168	-32	Ilshenar	TreasureChestLevel4
776	1480	-28	Ilshenar	TreasureChestLevel1
776	1480	-28	Ilshenar	TreasureChestLevel2
776	1480	-28	Ilshenar	TreasureChestLevel3
776	1480	-28	Ilshenar	TreasureChestLevel4

nerun

Sorceror
marvin3634 said:
Anything I can do to help with new ML maps? I have an osi account an can get you some good screenshots and explainations for area wokings if you need. I havent yet spawned the rest yet but I am still using 1.0 atm. Just tinkering with 2.0

I will be thankful to you if you can help me in any way. See which creatures and if possible approximate amount of each one in each dungeon.

nerun

Sorceror
D-Eagle said:
How do i remove all RunUO-Spawned vendors?

A way is:

[global remove where spawner

then use:

[decorate

to replace all the others spawners placed by the distro (quest spawners)

nerun

Sorceror
marvin3634 said:
I must not have some of the Files can someone point them out?
Code:
# Bad spawns : 6/19/2006 12:26:20 AM
# Format: X Y Z F Name

1171	1511	-68	Ilshenar	TreasureChestLevel3
1171	1511	-68	Ilshenar	TreasureChestLevel4
2185	168	-32	Ilshenar	TreasureChestLevel4
776	1480	-28	Ilshenar	TreasureChestLevel1
776	1480	-28	Ilshenar	TreasureChestLevel2
776	1480	-28	Ilshenar	TreasureChestLevel3
776	1480	-28	Ilshenar	TreasureChestLevel4
The patch 5.0.1 (3rd post) should have corrected that (except for 2185 168 -32 Ilshenar TreasureChestLevel4). Anyway, try in Ilshenar folder, look in Ratmancave.map, Rock.map and Wisp.map.

D-Eagle

Wanderer
nerun said:
A way is:

[global remove where spawner

then use:

[decorate

to replace all the others spawners placed by the distro (quest spawners)

Umm, that deleted everything..
I have many custom buildings and such, i only want to remove the RunUO made spawns, nothing else.
Is it possible? :(

nerun

Sorceror
D-Eagle said:
Umm, that deleted everything..
I have many custom buildings and such, i only want to remove the RunUO made spawns, nothing else.
Is it possible? :(

That is what the command does:

[global = all the shard
remove = delete items/mobiles
where = defines specific object
spawner = the specift object

In other words: will delete just spawners, if you do not believe, save the shard, make a backup, and load it if something wrong happens.

Sparkin

Sorceror
Love this system always have...
jsut one thing if ya could perhaps help me
the champ spawns are reallly over spawned for such a small shard that we run any way to cut the amount of mobs that spawn at one time ?
thanks in advanced

PS. didnt read any issues abut this and sorry if i missed a post

Sparkin

Salem Revisited

nerun

Sorceror
Sparkin said:
Love this system always have...
jsut one thing if ya could perhaps help me
the champ spawns are reallly over spawned for such a small shard that we run any way to cut the amount of mobs that spawn at one time ?
thanks in advanced

PS. didnt read any issues abut this and sorry if i missed a post

Sparkin

Salem Revisited

Good remembered! I will study an way to activate champ spawns just when players are near it, to reduce mobiles and lag. Thx.

Johabius

Knight
Boulder said:
i put in your patch still have 371 bad spawners jest to let you know
You will need to unload all the bad spawns using the premiumspawner gump ([spawner) and then respawn those areas;)

Erica

Knight
nerun there is a bit issue with the sea life spawners ok if you to the water where its at they spawn and i know the homerange is 175 and spawnrange is 175 but they dont spawn apart from each other on range asoon as you go by and they spawn they always spawn all ontop of each other they arent in no way in spawn range so you got 15 creatures and 7 dolphins they all spawnin each other they arent spawning in range at all this only happens with all spawners in water might want to check that out.

nerun

Sorceror
Erica said:
nerun there is a bit issue with the sea life spawners ok if you to the water where its at they spawn and i know the homerange is 175 and spawnrange is 175 but they dont spawn apart from each other on range asoon as you go by and they spawn they always spawn all ontop of each other they arent in no way in spawn range so you got 15 creatures and 7 dolphins they all spawnin each other they arent spawning in range at all this only happens with all spawners in water might want to check that out.

Thx i will check it a.s.a.p., maybe in July :rolleyes: sorry about that, the 2 weeks of tests begun in law school, i am very occupied in this momment. But thx anyway!

NiteStar

Wanderer
nerun said:
the 2 weeks of tests begun in law school, i am very occupied in this momment. But thx anyway!

Well now I know who to get to represent me if I get another ticket :)

j/k

Great luck with your tests nerun, you can handle it I am sure or you wouldn't be there