RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] FS: Animal Taming Systems Gen2

greywolf79

Sorceror
mikeymaze;775206 said:
Ok How do you get your pet info and gumps to show up to change your points abilitys i do not get the gumps when i click on pet and the Gumps are in the Core folder but what script calls it i looked in basecreature not sure where else to look

Right click the pet and go to NPC properties or something like that (either the last or next to last option on the menu. It will pull up the screen to see what is going on with the pets level and what not and also will have a red diamond button to push to use the skill points on stuff for the pet.

Aulus;775993 said:
Anyone had a problem with this trying to delete your playmobile.cs after a restart? If so any ideas on how to fix it? Been trying for a while now and not having any joy.

I have tried it on both Runuo 2.0 RC1 and RC2 and not had any problems with it trying to delete anything. Sorry. I would check and see if maybe something else is trying to delete the player mobile file... What other changes did you make about the same time this problem started? Also, are you using RunUO 1.0 or 2.0? RC1, RC2, SVN, or 1.0 final?

GreyWolf.

Aulus

Wanderer
No other changes were made, everything was fine before I put the system in. I'm using SVN 300. Everything else works absolutely fine, its just after a restart it wants to delete various things and my playermobile.cs

Cyndrz

Wanderer
I was hoping someone could give an idea on the best way to go with this. I need to get the BioBook and such to player and found this code in the animal training who at this moment is not selling the book ect. I have both BODs and Bio running but didnt want to modifie this script without asking first.

Code:
if ( FSATS.EnableTamingBODs == false && FSATS.EnableBioEngineer == true )
				{
					Add( new AnimalBuyInfo( 1, typeof( BioTool ), 72, 10, 0x1373, 1175 ) );
					Add( new AnimalBuyInfo( 1, typeof( BioEnginerBook ), 10001, 10, 4084, 0 ) );
				}

greywolf79

Sorceror
Aulus;775999 said:
No other changes were made, everything was fine before I put the system in. I'm using SVN 300. Everything else works absolutely fine, its just after a restart it wants to delete various things and my playermobile.cs

The title explains why some things will not function correctly... it is [RunUO 2.0 RC1] FS: Animal Taming Systems Gen2. It was designed for the RCs not for SVN. I myself do not know how to fix the issue but I am sure someone can. However this was not designed for SVN and there are differences between RC1/RC2 and SVN (but most of the RC1 stuff works on RC2).

GreyWolf.

Trip3033

Sorceror
so is there a update on this script or just not yet? cuz a few days ago i tried this system on 2.0 RC2 and it was working now that i had to remake my server cuz of file losts it dosnt work :confused: im like wtf :| so yah is there a update for this or somthing?

Cyndrz

Wanderer
Well not sure if this is still being supported but I am going to try my question anyways and hope for the best.
I have this working on a RC2. The issue I am finding is with pets that have been stabled for 7 days for bonding, after the pet is unstabled and bonded (only found this on White Wyrms and nightmares so far) they refuse to fight or anything, in fact they run to the nearest corner.
Any ideas on whats happening here would be great and thank you in advance.
*Forget this I found the issue, it had to do with AI and nothing to do with this system*
Thank you anyways

greywolf79

Sorceror
Trip3033;778163 said:
so is there a update on this script or just not yet? cuz a few days ago i tried this system on 2.0 RC2 and it was working now that i had to remake my server cuz of file losts it dosnt work :confused: im like wtf :| so yah is there a update for this or somthing?

With RC2 it works, you just have to do the edits manually on some of the files (like 45 manual edits or something... There is a txt file back a few pages to show you what to do to get it to run correctly with RC2.

GreyWolf.

Trip3033

Sorceror
greywolf79;778640 said:
With RC2 it works, you just have to do the edits manually on some of the files (like 45 manual edits or something... There is a txt file back a few pages to show you what to do to get it to run correctly with RC2.

GreyWolf.

oh really? i must of missed it i mean i know this works on RC2 but the only thing is that everytime it saves then i restart the saves become all screwy and asks to delete many thinngs then just gives a big error and closes...but since i took it out now server is just working fine now..

I look all the way back to pages couldnt find no post fix :? but yet again im half blind :p could help you me out and link the page to me if you can if you cant thats ok :)

greywolf79

Sorceror
Page 14, 2nd post down (just past the ad). Johabius posted it...

GreyWolf.

Attachments

• AnimalTaming-RoninGT-Install.txt
    34.7 KB · Views: 48

greywolf79

Sorceror
Anytime you make a change there is a chance something ends up deleted (globally)... I did not have any issues with it deleting anything though when I set it up, just takes a little more effort to get it going. But I would follow the directions for doing the edits manually NOT replacing the files.

GreyWolf.

greyrebel

Wanderer
ok well ive been working on this one all day and ive finally almost finished getting it working..... i hope.

here is the latest errors im getting, and i think that they may be caused by the fact that the taming folder that you have to put in the data\bulkorders folder does not have the green check mark on it. and im not sure how to make it that way.

i deleted the 2 warnings btw.

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 3112.10223
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 2 warnings)

Errors:
+ Mobiles/Vendors/NPC/AnimalTrainer.cs:
CS0246: Line 52: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBOD' could not be fo
und (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0103: Line 54: The name 'SmallMobileBOD' does not exist in the current con
text
CS0246: Line 62: The type or namespace name 'SmallMobileBOD' could not be fo
CS0246: Line 62: The type or namespace name 'LargeMobileBOD' could not be fo
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 2 warnings)

Crypticmass

Wanderer
Leveling per kill instead of Leveling from Exp.

I have been searching the forums and can not seem to find the answer so here it goes. How/where would I look to change how the pets level up. All pets level from each kill instead of leveling from exp as the pet fights. No matter what the pet fights and kills.

greywolf79

Sorceror
I think the place you need to look is in petleveling.cs. As to what to change I do not know. I made mine so it gains xp by the hit instead of after kills...

GreyWolf.

greywolf79

Sorceror
I am at work right now but if you go to my profile and add me to your messanger (I use yahoo messanger) then I can share the files with you and give what little help I can with it... I had help myself.

GreyWolf.

Memphis.Knox

Sorceror
Max Level Display

Hi anyone know where i need to look to change the Display in wild critters so they dont show their max level.

Memphis