RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Nerun's Distro

nerun

Sorceror
Tee312 said:
found another slight bug nerun :) "the travesty" takes the form of a fetid essence, it should take the form of a changeling :)

You know the ID of the Changeling?

Tee312

Wanderer
bodyvalue os changeling is 264 :) sorry found the bug last night before i went to bed, didnt think to post the bodyvalue ;P

shaggster

Sorceror
The spawner we are using is the 5.0.3. one .. unspawned the world and respawned it .. after we updated .. Is there anyway you can post what i need to alter and what script.cs ....

Ty in advance for any help on this issue ...

Nagozi

Sorceror
Finally A Spawner Thats Easy To Use!!!!

:) Nerun, I don't know what to say man... I've just not been able to find a spawner that I could configure into RunUO2.0 correctly without screwing up the distro files.... that is until now! I've played with a few other spawners, but to be honest yours is the only one I found that could be implemented into a server without any prior programming knowledge... and that my friend, makes your spawner one of the best utilities for anyone new to RunUO!

I just need to figure out how to add loot into the backpacks of mobiles so that when they spawn, the loot spawns with them. Otherwise man, I'm good to go! Nice Work!!!! Can you tell I'm just a little bit excited??? :D

Icon

Wanderer
nerun said:
Because the Smart PRS is enable. Try to disable it. I will try to fix it, but that is what you can do now.

Question which script and where do i find how to enable/disable the Smart PRS i too am expercing the server lag while in combat using a fresh install of 5.4 install

Hk

nerun

Sorceror
Icon said:
Question which script and where do i find how to enable/disable the Smart PRS i too am expercing the server lag while in combat using a fresh install of 5.4 install

Hk

[spawner

look in 3rd page of the gump

Icon said:
now will that disable the all spawers or just the 1 spawner was hoping for code in a script to mod :p

thanks

Hk
it is a global property, it affects all spawners excepot for vendors i think.

Icon

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
it is a global property, it affects all spawners excepot for vendors i think.

On the 3rd tab i dont see anything to toggle to make them check for players are around i need the prs check off so they act like normal spawers and dont despawn.

I saw a prs check on the first tab that caused the to spawn but i need this edit to work on all the spawenrs not just the 1 i edited

Hk

Icon

Wanderer
yea i did a global set smartprs to 0 instead of 1 and it worked fine :p

Thanks for all the help :)

Hk

nerun

Sorceror
Icon said:
On the 3rd tab i dont see anything to toggle to make them check for players are around i need the prs check off so they act like normal spawers and dont despawn.

I saw a prs check on the first tab that caused the to spawn but i need this edit to work on all the spawenrs not just the 1 i edited

Hk

Thx, i will fix the tab.

Darkages

Wanderer
I dont know if it happen to you but it seem that i got constantly the same peek path of my CPU use when i runuo2.0 is running, first its normal then goes to 100% then return normal then 100%....it does that every 3 second approx. i dont know what is doing that, but i know that its wasn't doing that with 1.0. if you got an answer and know the way to solve the problem with 2.0 please help me.

I've looked and it's when I got nerun's distro installed that it started to do that, don't really know why tho... When I zip the nerun's distro, it was constant, so I guess I found where the UC is going...

nerun

Sorceror
Darkages said:
I dont know if it happen to you but it seem that i got constantly the same peek path of my CPU use when i runuo2.0 is running, first its normal then goes to 100% then return normal then 100%....it does that every 3 second approx. i dont know what is doing that, but i know that its wasn't doing that with 1.0. if you got an answer and know the way to solve the problem with 2.0 please help me.

It happens because Smart PRS is enable. To disable it use [spawner, go to 3rd page of the gump, and click disable under Smart PRS options.

It just happens in RunUO v2.0 version of Nerun's Distro (v5.x.x), RunUO v1.0 do not have this problem (v4.1.4). I will try to fix this issue.

nerun

Sorceror
Darkages said:
how can i disable it?

in [spawner, 3rd tab, if there isn't there, use:

Disable: [global set smartprs 0 where premiumspawner
Enable: [global set smartprs 1 where premiumspawner

nerun

Sorceror
New patch available: v5.0.5

- Fixed bug with Gumps Save By Region and Remove By Region.
- If the Smart PRS enable/disable tab did not appeared for you in the v5.0.4, this will fix it.