RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Nerun's Distro

flinn

Wanderer
hmm odd, spawns left out?

HI, everythig is working fine, except no aritis in dojo to steal, nor are there anu ninja dealers nor samurai dealers, how about the minor and major artifacts dealer? please direct me, thank you

Johabius

Knight
Stealable artifacts aren't included in this package because they now come with the distro files of RunUO 2 RC1. To get them to show up type [genstealarties in game;)

flinn

Wanderer
Thankyou,

Now that is awesome, thx, thats was painless :), kudos to you..I extend the most gratitude :)
one last questio, perhaps you may know? Do you kno how to spawn the samurai and ninja dealers? and the npc who trades the minor artifacts for major artifacts??

Johabius

Knight
flinn said:
one last questio, perhaps you may know? Do you kno how to spawn the samurai and ninja dealers? and the npc who trades the minor artifacts for major artifacts??
No problem, always glad to help. And as for the other question: I think in order to have samurai and ninja NPC vendors, you may have to spawn those manually. The Minor/Major NPC? Is that the one that does the treasures of Tokuno? You might have to spawn him manually as well. But make sure that you have the Treasures of Tokuno enabled. If you are running an ML client, it's as easy as changing one line in TreasuresOfTokuno.cs (found in Scripts/Engines/Treasures Of Tokuno)
Up at the top of the script you will see this line of code:
Code:
private static bool m_Enabled = (Core.Expansion == Expansion.SE);
Simply change that line to read like this:
Code:
[/COLOR][/SIZE][code]
private [SIZE=2][COLOR=#a52a2a]static [/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff0000]bool [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2]m_Enabled [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]= ([/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Core[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Expansion [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]== [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Expansion[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]ML[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]);
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Then check your NPC vendors (found in Scripts/Mobiles/Vendors/NPC) to make sure that the vendors that you need are included with the Distro of RunUO 2.
If not, you might check through the rest of the Custom Script Releases Forum to see if someone has coded them already or you can try to code them yourself. I would help with that, but I'm not a coder yet:eek:

flinn

Wanderer
No Luck

Thx again, but i still cannot find the npc's for the tokuno treasures nor, npc's for ninja weapons armor and samurai npc vendor? I followed your advice but no luck ? thx

Soteric

Knight
Are there any ways to spawn blessed (immortal) creatures? Archers on my shard occupied the zoo and train there :)

Johabius

Knight
flinn said:
Thx again, but i still cannot find the npc's for the tokuno treasures nor, npc's for ninja weapons armor and samurai npc vendor? I followed your advice but no luck ? thx
I just checked it out on my server and the NPC that trades the Treasures of Tokuno is there just type [global interface where IharaSoko and then follow the gump that pops up to go to him.
Or you can [self set map tokuno then [go 678 1273 47 and you should pop up right near where he is.

LNewman

Wanderer
I followed your instructions to the letter and everything worked perfectly! Thanks for the great scripts that remove most of the drudgery part of starting a new shard or upgrading one to RUNUO2.0!!

Johabius

Knight
qwerty84 said:
The more released version will not come for RunUO 1.0.0 Final?
From the 1.0 version of Nerun's Distro:

Nerun's Distro is a distribution for RunUO v1.0.0, centered in the settlement of the game. And it uses the already known spawners system Premium Spawner. The advantage is that this distro is easy to use and it already includes spawns for Trammel, Felucca, Ilshenar, Malas and Tokuno (100% spawned world. Support for Mondain's Legacy in development.), dungeon treasure chests and Samurai Empire support. Tutorials include. This version is no more supported, for support, download both RunUO 2.0 and v5.0.0 or above.

qwerty84

Sorceror
The version for RunUO 1.0 will be created later on or it is scheduled in future projects?

In two words the future version will be RUNUO 2.0 only?

nerun

Sorceror
qwerty84 said:
The version for RunUO 1.0 will be created later on or it is scheduled in future projects?

In two words the future version will be RUNUO 2.0 only?

Yes, RunUO 2.0 only.

Haldirth

Wanderer
Hello, i install the system but in the spawner (created by the nerun distro with .spawnfelucca, etc) the number of monsters to spawn is 0, whit the vendors.. no problems, the problems is only with the monster's spawner. Help me please.

Here a picture of the problem.

nerun

Sorceror
Haldirth said:
Hello, i install the system but in the spawner (created by the nerun distro with .spawnfelucca, etc) the number of monsters to spawn is 0, whit the vendors.. no problems, the problems is only with the monster's spawner. Help me please.

From the FAQ:
FAQ:
- When I spawn the world all the spawners are set but not spawning. Am I missing something?
- How do I get rid of the default spawned vendors before running the spawner?
- Where can i download a version for RunUO 1.0?
- I keep getting a map not found error message. What have i missed?
- Server lag every ~3 seconds (100% CPU usage), what happens?

Select the first... spawners not spawn.

Shadow_Storm

Wanderer
I spawn the stealables in Tukon Islands but when someon tryes to steal the items it said "You can't steal that". I also had stealables in doom, and cense I installed the new patch it wont let nobody steal does items eather.....:confused:

Johabius

Knight
Did you use the Premium Spawner Gump To Generate the stealable Arty's or were these existing stealables?