RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Nerun's Distro

Shadow_Storm

Wanderer
The stealables in doom I had them there already. The Tokun are new I use his command to load them, when I tryed to steal the item it said I could not steal that. I put back my old files and now I can steal again, so something in his files are either conflicting with my doom stealables, I am not sure what it is

Johabius

Knight
Okay I'll test to see if the same thing happens on my shard, I just updated to 5.0.6 the other day and haven't tested the stealables yet.

jeremymcc

Sorceror
I'm having a bit of trouble with 5.0.6 and revision 83 of RunUO 2.0. It seems to be an issue involving the ankh that was renamed but I'm having a bit of trouble finding the exact problem and fixing it. Any help would be great. Here's a copy of the crash log.

Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 2.0, Build 2443.7346
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.42
Time: 9/9/2006 8:40:38 PM
Mobiles: 1
Items: 27493
Exception:
System.ArgumentException: Type not found for header: 'AnkhEast 0x0004'
at Server.Commands.DecorationList.Read(StreamReader ip)
at Server.Commands.DecorationList.ReadAll(String path)
at Server.Commands.Decorate.Generate(String folder, Map[] maps)
at Server.Commands.Decorate.Decorate_OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e)
at Server.Commands.CommandSystem.Handle(Mobile from, String text, MessageType type)
at Server.Commands.CommandSystem.Handle(Mobile from, String text)
at Server.Gumps.CreateWorldGump.OnResponse(NetState state, RelayInfo info)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 75.21.122.175: (account = Jeremy) (mobile = 0x1 'Scorpion')

Erica

Knight
jeremymcc said:
I'm having a bit of trouble with 5.0.6 and revision 83 of RunUO 2.0. It seems to be an issue involving the ankh that was renamed but I'm having a bit of trouble finding the exact problem and fixing it. Any help would be great. Here's a copy of the crash log.

Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 2.0, Build 2443.7346
Time: 9/9/2006 8:40:38 PM
Mobiles: 1
Items: 27493
Exception:
at Server.Commands.CommandSystem.Handle(Mobile from, String text, MessageType type)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)

Clients:
+ 75.21.122.175: (account = Jeremy) (mobile = 0x1 'Scorpion')
to fix that crash is simple in data file decoration check all those cfg files open them theres 8 of them need to change AnkhEast 0x0004' to AnkhNorth 0x0004' once those 8 cfg ones are changed there will be no more crashes.

jeremymcc

Sorceror
the problem is because of the RunUO revision that renamed the AnkhEast to AnkhNorth. Seems something was missed because the issue is effecting the decorate command. also, text docs in the data folder wouldn't cause crashes to my knowledge.

Erica

Knight
jeremymcc said:
the problem is because of the RunUO revision that renamed the AnkhEast to AnkhNorth. Seems something was missed because the issue is effecting the decorate command. also, text docs in the data folder wouldn't cause crashes to my knowledge.
Like i said before read the crash i had this same issue and i did change everything that was named AnkhEast to AnkhNorth in all the the map s in data/decoration files and did the same commands [decorate and no more crashes read the crash on top i had that same crash and once i changed the maps which theres 8 of them that read in it AnkhEast . and no more crashes.

Zalen_Elxen

Wanderer
Similar Problem...

I have had the same results as another poster in this thread. With all maps spawned, i get a terrible 5-10 second delay in everything I do or the server does. Ive tried enabling the smart prs and having it diabled. Both options lock the server up. Is there a step im missing or perhaps I need to freeze the spawners or something? Can anyone help?

Shadow_Storm

Wanderer
did we ever comfirm if there was an issue with stealing items? I would like to install the new update for Nerun's distros, but I want to be able to steal the items :p

Yiffi

Wanderer
I would like to erase spawns by coordinates. When I bring up the gump for Remove Spawners by Coordinates it all looks good. But there is one small pesky issue, I am unable to type anything at all in the X and Y boxes provided. I am not even able to get a cursor into the box with the mouse.

How shall I fix this?

Thanks in advance to any that can help me.

marvin3634

Wanderer
Nerun sorry i dogged out after i offerd to help you but life happed and i was called away. I really miss the cloth seller. in tokuno and cant seem to find.

smokified

Wanderer
Got this error when clicking the Spawn World Gump button and then pressing ok. Server crashed

Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 2.0, Build 2463.38140
Time: 9/30/2006 10:39:57 AM
Mobiles: 3
Items: 14097
Exception:

Clients:
+ 68.117.47.118: (account = smokified) (mobile = 0x2 'god')

Broadside

Wanderer
When i try the global remove spawners it removes everything down to the dungeon teleporters and my clothes and my backpack??? Do i have to add the script before i do this?

nerun

Sorceror
Broadside said:
When i try the global remove spawners it removes everything down to the dungeon teleporters and my clothes and my backpack??? Do i have to add the script before i do this?

right is:
[global remove where spawners

"[global remove" remove everything.

smokified

Wanderer
have had the same results as another poster in this thread. With all maps spawned, i get a terrible 5-10 second delay in everything I do or the server does. Ive tried enabling the smart prs and having it diabled. Both options lock the server up. Is there a step im missing or perhaps I need to freeze the spawners or something? Can anyone help?

This happens on my shard as well. What can one do to correct this?

I have confirmed that it only happens when you have spawned the world using Nerun's spawner. When i removed all the spawners the issue went away.

nerun

Sorceror
smokified said:
This happens on my shard as well. What can one do to correct this?

I have confirmed that it only happens when you have spawned the world using Nerun's spawner. When i removed all the spawners the issue went away.

Please read the FAQ, server lag

Ortanith

Wanderer
heya just posting a crash log I had seemingly related to world save and your spawner

Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Server.Mobiles.PremiumSpawner.Serialize(GenericWriter writer)
at Server.StandardSaveStrategy.SaveItems(SaveMetrics metrics)
at Server.DualSaveStrategy.<>c__DisplayClass1.<Save>b__0()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Just wanted to say thank you for the best thing to happen to my shard (still setting up for opening) after reading the FAQ's and figuring out exactly what to do and a simple backup, this thing has my world totally spawned. It took me about 15 minutes to find the information i needed on the smartspawn system but within 1/2 hour my world was 100% spawned with no lag and no issues whatsoever

Thanks Nerun on a job WELL DONE!

You saved me from a mental burnout!

This is cool, im starting a shard up again and dont want to have to spawn the entire world but hand so im using this, really helpful. Anywho, had a couple small questions.

Is it just me or are the champ spawns spawned from the GenChampions selection on the "Create World Gump" gump ... uber? Every champ spawn I go near has like 5000 critters packed tightly near the spawn platform.

And why are there 21 different champion spawns? Am I just a noob and never knew this before or is that too many?

I could just remove all the champ spawns and hand spawn only the ones I want .... but when I download things I prefer to keep them intact as the author originally wanted them used.

[Edit]Now that im looking this could be a distro issue, this is the first time ive ever messed with champs on RunUO 2.0.[/Edit]

wulf monat

Sorceror
yes its the distro for 2.0 that has all those creatures

champs in 2.0 do have a mass spawn for their settings on the creatures i am not using neruns im spawning by hand and have the same amount of creatures for the champs spawn, i have seen someone on forums discussing a fix but i havent used the fix yet, just figured i'd drop this line to let you know someone has fixed it and is in runuo forums somewhere
:)