RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultima Online Kingdom Reborn support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
She wasn't a model. According to Wikipedia, anyhow.

She was a professional lover to Hitler >_>.

And WHEEEE off-topic.

TMSTKSBK;669413 said:

And WHEEEE off-topic.
Thats odd, because thats where I originally found it out.

Fixxxer

Sorceror
TheOutkastDev;669399 said:
I'd hit it.
From what I have seen thats pretty much 70% of most the people in starbucks.

Why is it so hard to keep a conversation going without childish comments about sex, which the ones of us that do get it can tell that you all dont get it, pretty sad, maybe spend a couple minutes off the computer and get layed then come back and easy up on talking about fucking all the time. Just so you know...to people that do get it, talking about it really does nothing cause we can get it when we want it. Maybe there should be a "Starbucks" and then a "I Cant Get Any" topic, that would leave the good conversations in starbucks and keep all the i cant get anys together so maybe one can get lucky and upgrade to starbucks, just a thought.

Anyways back to the point of this thread before the I Cant Get Any club started, I believe that I forgot who said it before but EA games is not doing fuck all because of us, if they were to do anything because of us then it would have been done along time ago. I think the KR is going to work out really good for them for a few months, meanwhile we will keep on doing our own thing and be just fine. And Again I support the RunUO Dev team and what they think is best because without them I wouldnt be putting down the I Need To Get Some Club on here.

So lets have all the bad karma you can give cause I know I offended, but just know this while your giving me bad karma im giving my girl something that you cant give ;)

Fixxxer

Sorceror
TMSTKSBK;669521 said:
GJ taking the thread even further off topic.

Anyways back to the point of this thread before the I Cant Get Any club started, I believe that I forgot who said it before but EA games is not doing fuck all because of us, if they were to do anything because of us then it would have been done along time ago. I think the KR is going to work out really good for them for a few months, meanwhile we will keep on doing our own thing and be just fine. And Again I support the RunUO Dev team and what they think is best because without them I wouldnt be putting down the I Need To Get Some Club on here.

TMSTKSBK;669413 said:

And WHEEEE off-topic.

Reading is our friend :D

kmwill23

Sorceror
Fixxxer;669525 said:
Reading is our friend :D

Now that wasn't very tactful! You claim that because you ended your flame-bait post with a few generic statements repeating previous sentiments on RunUO and UOKR, that no one is allowed to respond to your sexual immorality disguised as a complaint about off-topic, and out of place (I agree), sex discussion? Further, you feel your position is so righteous that any responses against your view are to be responded with remarks concerning the literacy of the poster?

Further, UOKR may not seem like too much of a concern to you, or even most of us, but Ryan has apparently identified an attempt by EA to change the legal situation in emulating their game. That opens the door for lawsuit, which is an expensive door.

Like that transition?

kmwill23;669631 said:
Now that wasn't very tactful! You claim that because you ended your flame-bait post with a few generic statements repeating previous sentiments on RunUO and UOKR, that no one is allowed to respond to your sexual immorality disguised as a complaint about off-topic, and out of place (I agree), sex discussion? Further, you feel your position is so righteous that any responses against your view are to be responded with remarks concerning the literacy of the poster?

Further, UOKR may not seem like too much of a concern to you, or even most of us, but Ryan has apparently identified an attempt by EA to change the legal situation in emulating their game. That opens the door for lawsuit, which is an expensive door.

Like that transition?
You updated your dev blog on my birthday.

Fixxxer

Sorceror
kmwill23;669631 said:

I dont know anything about what Ryan or any of the other members on the Dev team have or have not recieved from anyone, and from what was said earlier in the thread it doesnt sound like anyone has been contacted by EA concerning KR, however if WOW and other emulators have been shut down then pushing EA too far could have the same respose to RunUO, which would really suck for all of us. This is why I agree with Ryan and the team not to push EA and let them have their little bit of fame until it dies out again in a few months.

It wasnt meant to be tactful at all, I think its pretty bad when every thread is being highjacked with crap like that. It like I tell my kids theirs a time and place for everything. Its not that I dont think some comments are funny cause some are, but its rude to just go around to every thread to post when all you say is the same thing and nothing about the topic.

CondeSev

Wanderer
Lies

Lies and more lies from RunUO Dev. Team, and the worst thing isn't that, else the continuous support from their community, whatever it is the Dev. decission.

I suppose that I will be criticized by the community for my words, but I won't stay in silence, when RunUO 2.0 don't have Full ML support yet and some freeshards of the RunUO Team (like Demise) have it since two years ago. This can't be let, and probably they are planning already future changes on their shards or a new shard with Full KR support :mad:

It's right that RunUO is Open Source and totally free, but stop lying RunUO Dev. Team, please. If you don't want that people can start new freeshards with last updates from OSI for removing your rivals, you only have to say it.

CondeSev;669767 said:
Lies and more lies from RunUO Dev. Team, and the worst thing isn't that, else the continuous support from their community, whatever it is the Dev. decission.

I suppose that I will be criticized by the community for my words, but I won't stay in silence, when RunUO 2.0 don't have Full ML support yet and some freeshards of the RunUO Team (like Demise) have it since two years ago. This can't be let, and probably they are planning already future changes on their shards or a new shard with Full KR support :mad:

It's right that RunUO is Open Source and totally free, but stop lying RunUO Dev. Team, please. If you don't want that people can start new freeshards with last updates from OSI for removing your rivals, you only have to say it.

gah your a moron

CondeSev;669767 said:
I suppose that I will be criticized by the community for my words, but I won't stay in silence, when RunUO 2.0 don't have Full ML support yet and some freeshards of the RunUO Team (like Demise) have it since two years ago..

each of those shards are ran by different ppl meaning they code and do what they want on their OWN RunUO is a GROUP effort meaning they work TOGETHER to do something and whos said that some of the scripts that went into demise wasnt also used towards 2.0

plz think before you speak

also would like to know when they lied to us, they told us 2.0 wouldnt fully support ML right off, maybe release dates but errm its a program that takes lots of time and effort to make sure all the code is right and will work

Status
Not open for further replies.